Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Kasey Kahl BP2

Re: Kasey Kahl BP2

So, whatever happened to the PI of Kasey talking about a girl saying she was always just seeking attention, etc. That hasn't aired yet, has it? On the end-of-show clips, they always make it look like he's talking about Vienna, but people on FORT said it was a trick and his comments were actually about Gia instead. But now Gia is gone.

Did his comments already air and I simply missed them?

He was a crazed, bizarre, scary loser on Ali's season - the "guard and protect your heart" crap, his songs, the tattoo ... I mean totally freakazoid. And now he's such a bully. Makes him that much more unattractive. Here is a guy who was probably bullied most of his life (due to his voice and freakish behavior), you'd think he'd have learned and have some sensitivity. He's clearly not that evolved. Oh wait, I'm talking about the guy who thinks he's got the "hottest" girl in the house. I guess I need to add delusional to the list.

FORT Fogey

Check this site, some video clips about next episode. http://www dot bing dot com/videos/watch/video/bachelor-pad-sneak-peek-one-step-closer/5yv3fxi?from=dest_en-us&src=v5:EndSlate^Wide:relate d^play:related_0

Kacey actually says their plan was to alienate Jake and make people not like him. When Kacey expresses unhappiness because Vienna is being polite to Jake therefore going against their plan and the brief she gave him, Vienna says she calls Jake out in front of people every opportunity she has.

I am starting to think this national perception of Jake (not saying Jake is perfect, but neither are me and you), was a brain child of Vienna. She has played the nation for a year, but I think between she and Kacey and their stupidity, the whole plan and workings is being exposed on national tv. Seems to come full circle. She blackened Jake on TV, now she is getting exposed and getting her comeuppance on tv.

I feel TPTB left Jake in, not because of Jake, because they knew he will not win, but because they knew Kacey and Vienna will be further unveiled the longer Jake is on.

Jake is cheesy and a control freak. We all have our ways of doing things and the older we get the more set we are. That is what a control freak is. We are all like that. And, the older we are, the worse we are. Even Jake has a better chance of being tempered than most because of his age and we know that marriage will do that automatically (those married know it). But, Kacey being vile, is disgusting, makes ones skin crawl, horrible.
    Minney, Columbia, MD and JavaJo like this.

FORT Fogey

Can I just say that Kasey is gross? Ugh. Stupid, unattractive, and lacking in taste. He and Vienna are perfect for one another.
    alizarules and NEPASue like this.

Kasey is just old time STUPID and delusiona.
    l
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    -- it's as if he really has no brain at all.
    Exactly
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Can I just say that Kasey is gross? Ugh. Stupid, unattractive, and lacking in taste. He and Vienna are perfect for one another.
    well as cheesy as he is and the singing is the worse I really do believe he loves or at least he thinks he is trully in love with Vienna...I am not so sure of her feelings for him...at times she seems to love him, others its almost as if she can't be in the same room with him

reguardless...I don't think it is a healthly relationship for either of them and maybe it would be best if they weren't together

I still maintain that there is too much unfinished business between Jake and Vienna....neither have closed the door and moved on if they had they wouldn't really care who the other person is with and there wouldn't be so much tension and animonsty between them....neither have been able to walk away without wanting to bash the other ...that usually indicates that the relationship isn't really over and it wouldn't hurt either of them to see a therapist together so they can both walk away without feeling like they have to stab each other in the back as often as they can

I don't buy for one second that Jake waited all this time to try and bury the hatchet with Vienna..there was plenty of time to do that off tv

and Kasey has ended up being her whooping dog in this entire mess..and whats really sad is that I think he is truly in love with her but their relationship will never grow into a healthly one (if it can at all) till she can walk away from Jake knowing that it is trully over and that their is nothing left to say...but she has Kasey whooped and I don't think he is seeing the situation clearly...but again I am not sure if Vienna really cares about him at all
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

Vienna does not love him. She "needs" him. I wonder if his family is embarassed for him. It must be hard for them to watch. Or they are so used to it that they have adjusted and let go of him being anything other than very odd and immature. We will never know unless he goes too far out of line and someone has to defend themselves.

He cannot see that the vitriolic "hate" Vienna has for Jake, speaks volumes about her and her, still tangled, relationship with him. I have heard no rumors that either he or Vienna cemented any friendships from this show and there is plenty out there about everyone else!
    Ellen and Minney like this.

FORT Fan

The thing I can't stand about people like Kasey is that they will never "get it." For example, he will always think singing a stupid made-up off-key song to a girl is cool, even though every single person listening is screaming "SHUT UP!! You're making a fool of yourself!!" (inluding, probably, the girl). He is truly delusional. Even if he read every comment on FORT and his family staged an intervention and his best friend sat him down for a heart-to-heart talk, he would still believe that his behavior is normal and that he really is running things in the house. If he ever really let himself see how stupid his actions are, it would break him in two, so his subconscious won't let him see it.

While it irritates me to watch someone like that, I was cheered by this comment from Katesmom: "Everyone else is willing to ride on your coattails and let you be the house a**holes for as long as possible." Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. So at least he has a purpose.

As for Vienna . . . this one is not delusional. She knows EXACTLY what she's doing. What she doesn't realize is how transparent it is. I think ABC figured out her game and has made this season into the expose-Vienna show. And poor delusional Kasey is a necessary pawn for that plotline.
    Ellen likes this.

FORT Fogey

His comments have aired and like we saw, he is talking about Vienna. We see that the girls know Vienna is lying about Jake. Maybe have known for a while but after she and Kacey's behavior they are fed up about her lying and scheming. Even Kacey wonders if it is true that Jake behaved badly toward Vienna.
    fireflyer likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast