+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Kasey Kahl BP2

Re: Kasey Kahl BP2

Didn't like him on Ali's season, don't like him now. At all.

Given some of his confessional comments -- though he didn't mention the name directly -- does he really see himself and Vienna as the BP version of Boston Rob and Ambuh?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Given some of his confessional comments -- though he didn't mention the name directly -- does he really see himself and Vienna as the BP version of Boston Rob and Ambuh?
    Seems like he definitely has a Robfather complex thing going on. Thinks he's untouchable. And by extension, so is Vienna.

To me he was just a background player in Ali's season. I was neutral about him. But if this is the real Kasey we're being treated to this season, BLECH!

Kasey, go home! You're gross.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

The thing that Kasey doesn't realize--if your current gf can talk smack about her ex, guess who's next on that list?

Kasey was a tool on Ali's season and he still is.
    mom2, Shoepie, sclilred1 and 3 others like this.

FORT Fogey

There is something very wrong with this man. I am serious.
    jucamer likes this.

He's a dolt. He needs to protect a woman and Vienna is his perfect partner. The thing I think is hilarious is that he obviously did not learn anything from the first season. I hate these two, but I will be absolutely amazed if they win. At the end of the day, it's a game. Everyone else is willing to ride on your coattails and let you be the house a**holes for as long as possible. But if you think they are not going to turn on you and vote you out, think again. I actually feel a tiny bit sorry for him - he has gotten so cocky, mostly because of his GF, and it is going to bite him in the butt.

FORT Regular

Kasey was ok to me during Ali's season. I never likes Vienna but when she hooked up with Kasey, I thought hey maybe she isn't so bad. But seeing them together on BP2, they are awful. Can't stand either one of them. They are just like Jake- fame whores.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    There is something very wrong with this man. I am serious.
    His voice alone would drive me to drink! ugh

I didn't watch Ali's season so I had no idea who this douchecanoe was. But boy oh boy..I wish I still didn't. I can feel my brain cells dying a slow, agonizing death when the pair of them are on my screen. She's constantly bitchin' at him for not protecting her. Protecting her from what exactly? Jake might be a tool, but he's been nothing but pleasant and polite to her. Guard and protect? That's what you get a dog for. Geesh.
    fireflyer and mayamaisha like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I didn't watch Ali's season so I had no idea who this douchecanoe was. But boy oh boy..I wish I still didn't. I can feel my brain cells dying a slow, agonizing death when the pair of them are on my screen. She's constantly bitchin' at him for not protecting her. Protecting her from what exactly? Jake might be a tool, but he's been nothing but pleasant and polite to her. Guard and protect? That's what you get a dog for. Geesh.
    LOL @ douchecanoe. That word always makes me giggle.

I don't get these two at all. Some women definitely do like men who can protect them. I don't understand it and was never a quality that I ever looked for. Then again Vienna is a different sort of cat and needs protecting from herself. She causes/masterminds all the crap. And I guess someone has to save her from herself. Yanno I don't like talking about these people like they are "real" since they are just characters on my TV. But sometimes you know people like this in real life, and eventually one gets tired of the role they're in and the other never understands why.

If you are in an alliance with these 2, you're golden. They will always be the bigger targets and you can hide behind them and keep the target off your back. It still annoys me that they are on my TV tho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast