+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Jake Pavelka BP2

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Jake Pavelka BP2

Residence: Los Angeles, CA

Jake returns to the site of his infamous post-breakup face-off with Vienna, seeing her for the first time since their heated exchange. This time, Vienna's new man, Kasey (Ali's season), will be by her side.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Jake Pavelka BP2

gezzzzzzzzzzz I don't know if I can deal with Jake again...hopefully he gets elimanated quickly
    Columbia, MD and jucamer like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fogey

I have the sinking feeling that he will be kept around for a while to hype the "drama" of his conflict with Vienna.

Everytime that man comes across my TV screen - my mouth starts to water. And NOT in a good way!

He should get together with Deahhhhhna. Never thought there'd be a bigger Bachelor media whore until this Tool came along...

He makes me sick!

FORT Fogey

I sometimes wonder if what we see is his true personality!! No-one really can be that self-centered.

Oh, I think that he is that self-centered.

I also found it interesting that his bio lists Los Angeles, CA as his residence, but he told the woman with the tiara that he still lives in Dallas. I think that he has found out that Hollywood isn't interested in him for his acting abilities (tongue in cheek), and "Reality" has finally set in. Even Chris Harrison has called Jake someone who got WAY too caught up in the pursuit of fame.

Jake is desperately trying to redeem himself in the eyes of the public after last year's televised breakup with Vienna left people disliking him more than ever.
    GoingInCircles likes this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I can't blame anyone for going off on Vienna. Truthfully, I was cheering Jake on when he dissed her last year, maybe not so nice in public, but that's what gets ratings. I thought he was stupid for choosing her in the first place, so haven't much faith in his decision making. The sooner she gets off my TV screen, the better. Jake likes the spotlight, but who in that group doesn't. At least the rest are tolerable, unlike Vienna..
    Tobi, BuckeyeAddict and sclilred1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    I can't blame anyone for going off on Vienna. Truthfully, I was cheering Jake on when he dissed her last year, maybe not so nice in public, but that's what gets ratings. I thought he was stupid for choosing her in the first place, so haven't much faith in his decision making. The sooner she gets off my TV screen, the better. Jake likes the spotlight, but who in that group doesn't. At least the rest are tolerable, unlike Vienna..
    I think they made a great couple, they deserved one another.I do think he could be avery abusive man( verbally) . I dont think even Vienna deserves that. I cannot abide the man, he makes me physically ill.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast