+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Jake Pavelka BP2

FORT Fogey

Re: Jake Pavelka BP2

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    I feel Vienna is COMPLETELY lying about any abuse. She's refers to ridiculous things like you mentioned -- ie. Jake not eating what she cooked, or not making out with her like he used to -- as ABUSE. I think that's a horrible lie and I think Jake should sue Vienna for that defamation of character. She sounds like she's completely full of shite and a complete liar. It's really wrong to claim abuse that isn't actually occuring, and it belittles all the women who are going through horrific situations with truly abusive men.
    When Vienna and Jake were on their breakup show, Vienna talked about not getting long, passionate kisses from Jake: he would just give her brief pecks on her lips. Then she talked about how they had to move their bed to open dresser drawers. What was the abuse? Her fantasy life was over and they were now living in the real world.
    Tobi and sclilred1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    It's not that Vienna "should" leave: it's that she "would have" left if she was afraid of Jake. She would have walked out the door of the bachelor house as soon as Jake walked into the door of the bachelor house. Vienna would have then gotten into a limo and would have been driven away. She wouldn't live in the same house with Jake, say one word to Jake, or listen to him say even one word to her.
    Yup. And if she were truly afraid of him to the extent she claims, she'd already have a restraining order on him.
    coughcoughfakea$$biotchcoughco ugh
    sclilred1 likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Not necessarily. It depends on how badly she wants whatever she is getting from being on this show. As an example, I am severely acrophobic, and I mean cripplingly. I have panic attacks on any elevator going higher than what I managed to accustom myself to, I can't get anywhere near the window in my office, and I can't stand on the second step of the kitchen stool to get anything from a higher shelf. However, one year when we were at the fair, at the end of a twelve hour day, my feet were in excruciating pain. Rather than walk back to the end where our car was parked, I elected to take the skytram back. I had my nails dug into Mr. Rattus' arm the entire way, all the while shrieking under my breath "stop moving, stop freakin' moving or I'll kill you". But I seriously did not want to walk, and perhaps Vienna is just as serious about wanting that fame/$250,000.
    In your case, you had no other options. Vienna's boyfriend is an entrepreneur. Also, Vienna could get an average, ordinary job, and be on a budget. She doesn't have to be a reality TV star.
    sclilred1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Yup. And if she were truly afraid of him to the extent she claims, she'd already have a restraining order on him. coughcoughfakea$$biotchcoughco ugh
    Very good point, about the restraining order!
    sclilred1 likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I don't know who to believe in these he said/she said scenarios. Vienna is a spoiled entitled brat and when Jake removed his rose-colored glasses he probably just couldn't deal with her nonsense and chose to distance himself from her (re: his lack of physical passion for her). The other examples she gives are just gibberish. One thing I do think, though, is that Jake is wound tighter than a drum. For all the plastic smiles and nice manners towards others and wanting to look like the nice guy I believe he has major anger issues. So, I don't discount Vienna when she said that they were arguing a lot. If I recall correctly, weren't all or most of Jake's family members doctors? I guess being a pilot, albeit, not one affiliated with a major carrier, would be considered a professional occupation; perhaps he has some self-esteem issues...not measuring up to his parents and/or siblings? And not measuring up in other areas, as in his height? Napoleon complex?
    Just plain looney tunes?
    KatesMom, Columbia, MD and jucamer like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I don't know who to believe in these he said/she said scenarios. Vienna is a spoiled entitled brat and when Jake removed his rose-colored glasses he probably just couldn't deal with her nonsense and chose to distance himself from her (re: his lack of physical passion for her). The other examples she gives are just gibberish. One thing I do think, though, is that Jake is wound tighter than a drum. For all the plastic smiles and nice manners towards others and wanting to look like the nice guy I believe he has major anger issues. So, I don't discount Vienna when she said that they were arguing a lot. If I recall correctly, weren't all or most of Jake's family members doctors? I guess being a pilot, albeit, not one affiliated with a major carrier, would be considered a professional occupation; perhaps he has some self-esteem issues...not measuring up to his parents and/or siblings? And not measuring up in other areas, as in his height? Napoleon complex? Just plain looney tunes?
    Jake's father is a dentist and his mother is a nurse.
    sclilred1 likes this.

FORT Regular

I think Vienna is a brat but I don't trust Jake one iota. Giving Vienna a rose was obviously a stunt to get the American public on his side. I wouldn't want to associate with either of them!

FORT Regular

It's time for him to leave the TV industry PERIOD. I was laughing so hard when he said he wouldn't mind being a Bachelor again, just not now, maybe in few years like Brad.

I will admit I stopped watching these shows after the second bachelor. IMHO soap operas were more real.
    I don't know the full Jake/Vienna story, only what was posted online nor do I care.
    This Vienna is totally clueless as to what real abuse is, Trust me Vienna you don't. I don't want to even be in the same city as my EX let alone in the same house. NEVER would happen.
    He didn't like what you cooked..maybe you were just an awful cook. Now if he were to throw the meal at you, plate & knife included, because the steak wasn't rare enough then you could claim abuse.
    It is women like you who claim "abuse" that make it so much harder on us women who were actually abused.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Kasey is an entrepreneur: code for I don't really do much of anything. In the '80's it was "I'm in marketing" which made us all run for the hills because that meant didn't really do much of anything. LOL!! I have to laugh at all of the self described entrepreneurs. ..... Really? So tell me what are you working on? Deer in headlights, cricket, cricket, cricket...

+ Reply to Thread