+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Jake Pavelka BP2

FORT Fogey

Re: Jake Pavelka BP2

Quote Originally Posted by freefragrance View Post
    Watched Jake on H8Rs and I've come to the conclusion that Jake loves punishment. Since he chooses to stay in the limelight, he exposes himself to tonnes of haters. If he were just to forget Hollywood, he wouldn't have to keep fighting against the "lies". It's obvious that any person who chooses to make their life public, will be a big ol' target for dislike. For someone who believes in God, he's sure looking for happiness in the wrong spot.
    Danielle said it: Jake isn't genuine; his goal is to fix his image. I don't know how many people read about him in tabloids... but I never even knew he was accused of being a cheater until he mentioned it on the show. Of course, it isn't a lie to say he has a temper. Why is he trying to cover up the truth about his temper? He cares way too much about what people think of him.

Quote Originally Posted by freefragrance View Post
    Watched Jake on H8Rs and I've come to the conclusion that Jake loves punishment. Since he chooses to stay in the limelight, he exposes himself to tonnes of haters. If he were just to forget Hollywood, he wouldn't have to keep fighting against the "lies". It's obvious that any person who chooses to make their life public, will be a big ol' target for dislike. For someone who believes in God, he's sure looking for happiness in the wrong spot.
    I read that Jake (on H8R's) told the girl that he is very insecure because he has never gotten his dad's love and approval, and he figured out that that is why he wanted to be the Bachelor. Huh? It does seem, though, that he is a glutton for punishment. The more he puts himself out there, the more people seem to dislike him. If he is looking for approval from him dad, then that is where he needs to focus - face to face talks with his own dad. Whether his feelings or real or perceived on his part, why did he feel the need to air that on television? Perhaps he was looking for sympathy from the public or from that girl on H8R's.

Obviously Jake has some real issues that he isn't addressing by looking for the answers on reality tv. I have always felt like he comes across as a very insecure man who tries too hard to make people like him. This does not come across as genuine and is a real turnoff for me when someone comes on so strong and, well, desperate in an attempt to win you over. This is one reason that Jake comes across as a fake. He is trying to be someone that he isn't.

My take on Jake is he wants to be an actor so it makes sense he would take any gig that gets him in front of the camera, nothing wrong with that. Saw him on H8Rs & thought he was being nice to mean spirited, zero personality, racoon hair looking girl who believes everything she reads in magazines. I'm guessing she dislikes everybody. If anyone came across looking bad on that first episode it was her, I thought she was awful & she exposed herself to alot of people watching as to the kind of person she is.

Quote Originally Posted by lorac7 View Post
    My take on Jake is he wants to be an actor so it makes sense he would take any gig that gets him in front of the camera, nothing wrong with that. Saw him on H8Rs & thought he was being nice to mean spirited, zero personality, racoon hair looking girl who believes everything she reads in magazines. I'm guessing she dislikes everybody. If anyone came across looking bad on that first episode it was her, I thought she was awful & she exposed herself to alot of people watching as to the kind of person she is.
    Maybe ... but I tend to believe that she significantly softened, regardless of what she said otherwise.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lorac7 View Post
    Why does Jake care what strangers think of him? Why does he want everybody to like him? I think Jake wants millions of people to approve of him... and he also wants to be an actor.

+ Reply to Thread