+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Jake Pavelka BP2

Re: Jake Pavelka BP2

I would never ever lump Jake with Ames.( ugh) Ames is far far superior in every single way than Jake.For one thing, jake is a famewhore, Ames is not.imnsho

OMG..ya'll aren't gonna belive this one..just read and article about posts celebraties making comments about the 10 year ann. of 9/11...some A listers and some B listers but one name on the list was Jake and I was like WTH..when did Jake become a major celebratie?????? thats like calling Kate Gosselin one....sick and gross
    jucamer likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Oh well. This is the U.S. If people can't be famous just for the sake of being famous, then the terrorists won.
    ::yawn::
    BTW, Living and Dragonlady like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

I just wanted to see Jake on the finale. I was online for a while, then I turned my TV on. As soon as I turned my TV on, Jake walked across the stage to greet Chris Harrison! I don't know what time I turned my TV on, but I had thought, "time to turn the TV on to see Jake." I have a sixth sense about Jake! Jake said something about appearing on the Bachelor Pad so that America and Vienna will see what he's really like. So, how millions of viewers see Jake is more important than how Vienna sees him. Also, Jake will be on the premiere episode of "H8R.". The first episode is on September 14 at 8 p.m. on the C.W. network. The first episode will be repeated on September 19. Somebody else will also be on the first episode.

I think Jersey Shore's Snookie is the other celeb confronting a hater.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Vienna sold her story about Jake to a tabloid for $90,000. She wanted money and that was a quick and easy way for her to make a lot of money. Jake and Vienna could have had a discussion with an agent. I read that Donaal Trump wanted Jake and Vienna on the celebrity Apprentice... but, Vienna was impatient and didn't think things through.
    I never heard $90,000 ... actually, never heard any amount. Where did that little tidbit come from?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    I think Jersey Shore's Snookie is the other celeb confronting a hater.
    I didn't mention his name because I've never seen the "Jersey Shore" show. Hopefully I'll be able to watch the first episode of H8R next Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    Oh well. This is the U.S. If people can't be famous just for the sake of being famous, then the terrorists won.
    ::yawn::
    Absolutely correct!!!
    it's up to us, the viewing & money-spending audiance to choose who's to stay and who's to go or in other words: who's a celeb.

FORT Fogey

Re: Jake Pavelka BP2 an

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy View Post
    I never heard $90,000 ... actually, never heard any amount. Where did that little tidbit come from?
    I heard the $90,000 amount on either the Bachelor Pad or on the breakup show. If you do an online search, you will find a lot of sources with that information.

FORT Regular

Watched Jake on H8Rs and I've come to the conclusion that Jake loves punishment. Since he chooses to stay in the limelight, he exposes himself to tonnes of haters. If he were just to forget Hollywood, he wouldn't have to keep fighting against the "lies". It's obvious that any person who chooses to make their life public, will be a big ol' target for dislike. For someone who believes in God, he's sure looking for happiness in the wrong spot.
    Tobi likes this.

+ Reply to Thread