+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Jake Pavelka BP2

FORT Fogey

Re: Jake Pavelka BP2

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    It happened in a production meeting during the camping trip portion of the roadshow to San Francisco. He didn't like what they wanted him to do and threw a chair before stomping out. It was shown over and over in previews, but not on the show.
    I liked the camping trip: it seemed real... compared to the fantasy dates. I don't know how I managed to miss the chair throwing. Also, I read that Mike Fleiss is the executive producer of the "H8R" TV show. Jake isn't scheduled be on the first episode.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Does 1 episode = 1 day? Or does it take a couple days to get the footage for each episode?

If I was Rated R and was only one 1 episode spanning 1 day (so I only get $750), I would think that was not much income AT ALL. I figured they were getting more money than that.
    I think the show tapes over 2-3 weeks. Between challenges, etc., I think eliminations happen every 3 days, or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Also, I read that Mike Fleiss is the executive producer of the "H8R" TV show. Jake isn't scheduled be on the first episode.
    Mike Fleiss - this makes perfect sense why Jake would be included in this show. I am surprised at some of the other names that have been thrown out there, though.

From what little I have read about this show, H8Rs, it sounds like they are going after people on the internet who supposedly "hate" these people. I read that they intend to lure these people in by telling them that they will be participating in another show's format and will essentially ambush them.

I think that if their theme is "cyber bullies" then they should have used oridinary people and not these so-called celebrities like Jake who continually put themselves in front of the public to be scrutinized and then complain about it. What about the teenagers that have taken their lives due to cyber bullying - or those who have been forced to change schools to get away from it? Those people would be better served by a show like this.

But, again I do not know for sure that this is the theme of Fleiss' show. This is just what I read on the internet.

Sounds like a 'miss that show for me.' I dislike the name, and if jake is on it, it's for sure going to be all about him.

I don't hold throwing a chair against him. I think we all have a boiling point and can sometimes act irrational. As for yelling at Vienna, who hasn't yelled at their significant other for some reason or other? Her behavior that day wasn't any better. I'm not a fan of Jake, but after getting to 'know' Vienna on the BP, I can say he showed more restraint than I would have. I just wish the trio of them would go away. Far, far away.
    Ellen and sclilred1 like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I don't hold throwing a chair against him. I think we all have a boiling point and can sometimes act irrational. As for yelling at Vienna, who hasn't yelled at their significant other for some reason or other? Her behavior that day wasn't any better. I'm not a fan of Jake, but after getting to 'know' Vienna on the BP, I can say he showed more restraint than I would have. I just wish the trio of them would go away. Far, far away.
    It's normal, or common, for people to occasionally lose their temper and yell... but, Jake has the additional factor of wanting millions of people to notice him and to admire him. I don't admire Jake. I watch him on TV to study him.
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 09-10-2011 at 03:42 PM.

FORT Fogey

IMO, Jake and Vienna were angling for TV time when they went on they initially went on the Bachelor and Bachelorette (Jake on Jillian's season). In this regard, they are very much the same. I personally don't fault those going on these shows for that reason, though, and this doesn't bother me.

What they *should* have done when their season was over was sit in a room and call a spade a spade, admit to each other their true motives, and make plans for how the two of them could best capitalize on their newfound fame rather than trying to make their post-show relationship something it was destined not to be (i.e. true love).
    Shoepie, sclilred1 and Living like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    IMO, Jake and Vienna were angling for TV time when they went on they initially went on the Bachelor and Bachelorette (Jake on Jillian's season). In this regard, they are very much the same. I personally don't fault those going on these shows for that reason, though, and this doesn't bother me. What they *should* have done when their season was over was sit in a room and call a spade a spade, admit to each other their true motives, and make plans for how the two of them could best capitalize on their newfound fame rather than trying to make their post-show relationship something it was destined not to be (i.e. true love).
    Vienna sold her story about Jake to a tabloid for $90,000. She wanted money and that was a quick and easy way for her to make a lot of money. Jake and Vienna could have had a discussion with an agent. I read that Donaal Trump wanted Jake and Vienna on the celebrity Apprentice... but, Vienna was impatient and didn't think things through.

I think Jake is pretty fascinating, too. His reactions are out of the ordinary, anyway. Not the typical drama king - he does drama, but in a totally different kind of way.
    "Always do what you are afraid to do." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

My blog: www.howtogethappy.wordpress.com

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Vienna sold her story about Jake to a tabloid for $90,000. She wanted money and that was a quick and easy way for her to make a lot of money. Jake and Vienna could have had a discussion with an agent. I read that Donaal Trump wanted Jake and Vienna on the celebrity Apprentice... but, Vienna was impatient and didn't think things through.
    You're right. They could have played the game and gotten more money. Unfortunately Vienna is an air head and very selfish. If she was offered money right now to sell she and Kacey's break up story, I am sure she will take the money and talk about Kacey being domineering and psycho and over the top and that he rapes her everyday (because we saw him asking for sex), or he pressures her psychologically for sex and other stories.

Jake like every other contestant of reality tv likes himself too much. I think Jake is educated and quite cultured. Somewhere along the line, he must have learned to play the game for survival and people do not generally like a happy person. Especially with all the woes around. I remember someone who used to get out their way to cause trouble for me about 4 years ago, telling me . "You are always happy, and when I see you happy I dislike it, so I do everything even tell lies to get the smile off your face."). Even saying I hate you, you are always happy. Until I started reading the forums, I had no clue what the person was talking about, now I understand. guess starts from US high school so becomes part of a culture.

Jake AND Ames try to rise above it and look for the positive in situations which keeps them up beat. I like that.
    BTW and angelic_one2002 like this.

+ Reply to Thread