+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Jake Pavelka BP2

Re: Jake Pavelka BP2

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Wow, this dude REALLY REALLY wants to be an actor, doesn't he? Do you happen to remember which channel this reality show is going to be on - not that I will be watching it. I am only hoping that it is on some channel that I never watch.
    The show is called H8R (hater) and will be on Wednesdays from 8-9 on the CW network beginning on Sept. 14th. Mario Lopez is the creator and the premise of ths show is to take hated celebs (the article lists Eva Longoria, Kim Kardashian and Jake Pavelka) and lets them ambush their haters. They spend time with them, trying to win them over. I guess there is supposed to be an anti-bullying message to the show.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    The show is called H8R (hater) and will be on Wednesdays from 8-9 on the CW network beginning on Sept. 14th. Mario Lopez is the creator and the premise of ths show is to take hated celebs (the article lists Eva Longoria, Kim Kardashian and Jake Pavelka) and lets them ambush their haters. They spend time with them, trying to win them over. I guess there is supposed to be an anti-bullying message to the show.
    Since when are Eva and Kim hated? That seems strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Since when are Eva and Kim hated? That seems strange.
    I agree, I have a strong dislike for everything Kardashian .But Eva I think she's sweet.

Thanks, JavaJo. I can understand why Jake would want to be a part of this, because he can not stand the fact that there are people that just don't like him - even some who might actually be "haters". But, if Jake wants to be a celebrity, then he better get a thicker skin. There will always be haters, and this obsession of his to change the public's perception of him only makes him look more pathetic.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Eva Longoria hated? Yikes! Never heard anything bad about her? Kim Kardashian? Well....can see some haters there. She's so fake, from her hair to her *******.

Anyway, I don't dislike Jake any longer after watching him on BP2 and Famous Foods. JMHO <3

FORT Fogey

Thank you for the information, JavaJo. I'm not sure why there would be a hater show. For example, Jake lost his temper on TV. Why would he think people would "hate" him because of that? I will watch Jake's episode.

I would like to see that show. The saddest thing to see is all these reality show stars who just get so caught up in what everyone thinks of them - - and Jake seems to do this more than most. He is like the nice nerd that tries too, too hard all the time. It makes him unlikeable - on camera. In real life, I think I'd really, really get along with the dude.

Unless he really is fame-hungry like people say.

Usually I am ALL for the nice guy winning out, and I can still say I'm a fan of Jake since I do think his heart's in the right place. But he is a little heavy-handed with wanting to always seem like the hero.
    "Always do what you are afraid to do." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

My blog: www.howtogethappy.wordpress.com

FORT Fogey

Jake seems shallow, superficial... even his smile seems fake. I think he's a narcissist. He wants to be on TV so that millions of people will admire him. Watching Jake in action on the Bachelor Pad trying to redeem himself was fascinating. As soon as Jake rode off in the limo, I stopped watching the show. Watching Jake helps me learn about narcissists. I'm curious about what Jake will talk about on the hater show. Hasn't he said enough? Hasn't he been on enough TV shows? It seems as if Jake can't get enough TV exposure.
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 09-06-2011 at 02:05 AM.
    GoingInCircles likes this.

Just my theory... he is on these shows because he is desperately in debt from his failed business and nothing more. If he makes it he can get some relief from that.
    NEPASue likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Jake seems shallow, superficial... even his smile seems fake. I think he's a narcissist. He wants to be on TV so that millions of people will admire him. Watching Jake in action on the Bachelor Pad trying to redeem himself was fascinating. As soon as Jake rode off in the limo, I stopped watching the show. Watching Jake helps me learn about narcissists. I'm curious about what Jake will talk about on the hater show. Hasn't he said enough? Hasn't he been on enough TV shows? It seems as if Jake can't get enough TV exposure.
    This is also how I see Jake - shallow and superficial....and narcissistic.

Here are some things about narcissism that are taken from Wikipedia: "They are excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequency, power, prestige and vanity. They can be controlling, blaming, self-absorbed, unaware of others' needs and the effects of their behavior on others, and insistent that others see them as they wish to be seen".

Yes, I would say the Jake is insistent that others see him the way that he wishes to be seen. This is something that he does not have complete control over, and it is eating him alive.

+ Reply to Thread