+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Holly Durst BP2

Re: Holly Durst BP2

To me Holly is always looking for a new flavor of the month guy. She has made her rounds with a lot of guys starting with the American Idol Justin however you spell his last name.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

I can understand some of where Holly is coming from. Sometimes men don't want you until they lose you. When they had you they didn't try that hard took you for granted, did whatever they wanted and expected you to always be there...but when they see you going away with someone else suddenly you are the love of their life, they are devastated, they are love sick they are determined to get you back. They want what they can't have. Sometimes we really still do love someone but know it just isn't the right thing for us but it doesn't make it any easier to let go. Men hate to lose. She probably isn't convinced that things would be better after awhile if she did go back exclusively with him. Can't really blame her for being cautious but the heart takes time to catch up to the brain's wise decision.
    Shoepie, NEPASue, KatesMom and 1 others like this.

So what does she really do for a living? She may have written books, but unless she's self-publishing (and distributing them herself), you can't actually buy them.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I can understand some of where Holly is coming from. Sometimes men don't want you until they lose you. When they had you they didn't try that hard took you for granted, did whatever they wanted and expected you to always be there...but when they see you going away with someone else suddenly you are the love of their life, they are devastated, they are love sick they are determined to get you back. They want what they can't have. Sometimes we really still do love someone but know it just isn't the right thing for us but it doesn't make it any easier to let go. Men hate to lose. She probably isn't convinced that things would be better after awhile if she did go back exclusively with him. Can't really blame her for being cautious but the heart takes time to catch up to the brain's wise decision.
    Well said
    NEPASue likes this.

After watching this week's episode and seeing Holly's burgeoning lust for Blake, I think she must be dumb as bricks. Hopefully she'll date Blake and get exactly what she wanted, ha!

And hopefully Michael will give up and find somebody more mature and loving.
    sclilred1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    To me Holly is always looking for a new flavor of the month guy. She has made her rounds with a lot of guys starting with the American Idol Justin however you spell his last name.
    Possible she will stay with this one. he has a job.

well lets see...

First, she latched onto Justin Guarini from American Idol. Then, when The Bachelor franchise cast you to go onto Matt Grant’s season of the show you broke up with Justin for the chance on TV months later. Matt got smart and sent you packing on a 2-on-1 date, then you latched onto Jeremy Anderson from season 4 as well as Jesse from that season of The Bachelorette. After season 5 of the show you broke off those relationships to get your claws into poor Michael Stagliano. After Michael fell head over heels for you and proposed 11 months later you and one of your girlfriends thought up the idea of doing a double wedding to get press! Once you realized you could get on Bachelor Pad 2 and you weren’t getting a TV deal for your double wedding you intentionally made things bad with Michael.

Apparently, things were bad enough to break everything off for the chance to flirt with a new face from this season’s Bachelorette. You also continued your little game of “look how cute and innocent I am!” Oh, and of course there was the chance of winning $250K, let’s not forget that. Sorry honey, but anyone who really knows you isn’t buying the fame digging bull crap anymore! I hope Michael wins this thing and tells you to P*** OFF and splits the money with Michelle Money!

do I think she will stay with Blake..mmmmmmmm NOOOOOO..she may even marry him if he does it quick but my money is on that it will be over within a year if not sooner
    sclilred1 and nanarama like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Like most of these so called romances then.I still only give Ashley and JP a year..

The finale was apparently taped about a week ago

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well lets see...

First, she latched onto Justin Guarini from American Idol. Then, when The Bachelor franchise cast you to go onto Matt Grantís season of the show you broke up with Justin for the chance on TV months later. Matt got smart and sent you packing on a 2-on-1 date, then you latched onto Jeremy Anderson from season 4 as well as Jesse from that season of The Bachelorette. After season 5 of the show you broke off those relationships to get your claws into poor Michael Stagliano. After Michael fell head over heels for you and proposed 11 months later you and one of your girlfriends thought up the idea of doing a double wedding to get press! Once you realized you could get on Bachelor Pad 2 and you werenít getting a TV deal for your double wedding you intentionally made things bad with Michael.

Apparently, things were bad enough to break everything off for the chance to flirt with a new face from this seasonís Bachelorette. You also continued your little game of ďlook how cute and innocent I am!Ē Oh, and of course there was the chance of winning $250K, letís not forget that. Sorry honey, but anyone who really knows you isnít buying the fame digging bull crap anymore! I hope Michael wins this thing and tells you to P*** OFF and splits the money with Michelle Money!

do I think she will stay with Blake..mmmmmmmm NOOOOOO..she may even marry him if he does it quick but my money is on that it will be over within a year if not sooner
    If I could "like" your post multiple times, I would. I think it's telling that none of the guys from the franchise with whom she's had a relationship, seem to speak highly of her - nor does she seem to remain friends with them. Seems a little odd to me. ALso, the people in the house who were close to the situation, didn't have good things to say about her and Blake's behavior. (Nor, Blake's behavior with Melissa, for that matter...)
    sclilred1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast