Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Gia Allemand BP2

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Gia Allemand BP2

Residence: New York, NY

After falling for Wes (Jillian's season) on last season's Bachelor Pad, Gia returns to the pad to face Vienna, who's rumored to have come between her and Wes. She'll be thankful to have an ally in Jake, with whom she's formed a friendship.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Gia Allemand BP2

I am so sick of Gia! How many "chances" is she going to get?
    ~Supernatural Addict~

I agree. Can't they get some fresh faces? She whines, clingy, just too much. She's had two shots....time to chop her from the list.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleye View Post
    I agree. Can't they get some fresh faces? She whines, clingy, just too much. She's had two shots....time to chop her from the list.
    You may have hit the nail on the head....maybe they could not get enough fresh faces....

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

No, she was brought back to amp up the Jake/Vienna drama. She feels she was gypped on that season by Vienna even though she "stood by her" when everyone else gave up. She thinks of Jake as a friend since the show ended and a confidant in the game. He screwed her over with the rose, but it does look like he voted her to stay. Gia is also upset with Vienna for allegedly stealing Wes from her. She is there for DRAMA!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    No, she was brought back to amp up the Jake/Vienna drama. She feels she was gypped on that season by Vienna even though she "stood by her" when everyone else gave up. She thinks of Jake as a friend since the show ended and a confidant in the game. He screwed her over with the rose, but it does look like he voted her to stay. Gia is also upset with Vienna for allegedly stealing Wes from her. She is there for DRAMA!
    Agree 100% Arielflies. She is there because she has the history with Jake/Vienna - and that is the story the producers wanted to play up.

Jake screwed her by giving the rose to Vienna... what a slap in the face. Of course, that was most likely a producer-directed rose-give, but still, Gia SHOULD feel disgusted and betrayed, and Graham SHOULD feel like a jerk, as should Jake. I wish Gia would've stayed longer, but she is no match for the satanic duo (Kasienna). Nobody is.

She's hard to figure out. Sometimes she seems to have some insight ... but spends most of her time clueless. Sometimes she seems willing to do whatever it takes to meet her goals ... and then she loses it.

I can't figure Gia out either. She made a comment about it feeling like she was back in junior high - or maybe high school - which means that she carries around some wounds that have never healed. I think that her time could be better spent delving into those issues off camera and staying off anymore Bachelor Pads.

I read the interview that Gia did on Wetpaint, and she said that her friendship with Graham will probably never be the same after he "went behind her back" and told Kasey what he did. I am sure that there was more to that story than was shown, but Gia seems to take things too seriously. She already knew what she was getting herself into. She knew that in order for her to have any chance of winning the $250,000 she would need to get rid of the power couples, but once again she did not follow through and vote off a member of one of the power couples. If she had voted off Kasey in week one, then perhaps the show would have taken a different turn. If she had made that move, then Kasey would have been gone, and Graham would still be her good friend. So, she needs to get a grip and take responsibility for her part in this.

Well it would be unfortunate if Graham were still her good friend, considering that he obviously has it in him to betray her. Thus, I think it's good that it happened... it's always best to find out someone's true colors as soon as possible. If he hadn't betrayed her then, he would have in some other life situation.

P.S. She is such a beauty.
    jucamer likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast