+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Gia Allemand BP2

Re: Gia Allemand BP2

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    From what I read about her in the past - when she was first on the Bach show - she'd gone through a lot of plastic surgery. I think she was extremely insecure about her looks. And, even after she was sculpted so beautifully, perhaps she still did not feel secure. I think oftentimes the women who go through so much surgery really feel badly about themselves and even when they get turned into beautiful swans, they still feel like their lives are lacking.
    They can change the outside, but sadly unless they have a lot of help, they cannot change how they feel inside. Depression, self esteem , it doesn't discriminate, just like other diseases.
    norealityhere and jucamer like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: Gia Allemand BP2

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    From what I read about her in the past - when she was first on the Bach show - she'd gone through a lot of plastic surgery. I think she was extremely insecure about her looks. And, even after she was sculpted so beautifully, perhaps she still did not feel secure. I think oftentimes the women who go through so much surgery really feel badly about themselves and even when they get turned into beautiful swans, they still feel like their lives are lacking.
    I can understand why someone would try to improve their looks to make them-self feel better. But it is not a magic pill or the answer to all of life's questions. Same with medication, there is no quick fix. One's attitude and sense of self also has to change. Beauty can be a double edged sword. For some women it can be difficult to discern whether you are appreciated/loved for only how you look or whether you are a person of substance.

If Gia had insecurities about herself, getting together with athletes is probably not a good idea. Dating celebrity/sports/public figures can be tough on anybody, even those with a good measure of self-esteem. Eventually someone is going to crack. Even if her boyfriend was 100% faithful, if she didn't feel worthy of his love nothing could have convinced her otherwise. From all accounts she didn't drink much so it might not have been a childhood issue. IDK, something in her psyche changed her life path, with devastating results.

Perhaps the world was just too cruel a place for someone who seemed so naive and sensitive.
    jucamer likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345