Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Gia Allemand BP2

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Re: Rest In Peace.

It was sad to hear about Gia. I wish she had been able to get help. My condolences to her family.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Re: Gia Allemand BP2

I just saw the news.

I am so sad for her family and friends, and for her that she felt things were so bad that she felt she had to do this.

I hope she rests in peace. Prayers to her loved ones.

Gia was one of my favorites, and when I saw she was on BP I wanted her to win.

I am so, so very sorry to hear about this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Not sure what qualifies as a "serious emergency medical event" but I guess we'll get details later.
    When I first heard that phrase used last night I knew that it didn't sound too good. Wished and hoped that she would pull through.

Rest peacefully sweet Gia and may your family and friends find hope and strength to get through this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

RIP, Gia. You seemed like such a sweet soul.
    I have to agree with Fanny Mare, there was something very sad and poignant about her - kind of that Marilyn Monroe quality.
    jucamer likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

RIP beautiful Gia, she seemed like a very kind & sweet person. So sad for her family & friends.

I just now heard about this sad news. She seemed like such a sweet good-hearted person. My condolences go out to her family and loved ones. May she rest in peace.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I couldn't sleep last night thinking about her. I didn't know her but I guess she touched something in me. She was so beautiful, seemed so naive and childlike. All she wanted was for someone to love her. So sad RIP Gia.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    She was so beautiful, seemed so naive and childlike. All she wanted was for someone to love her. So sad RIP Gia.
    You pretty much saw her the same way I did. With her looks & her modeling, you'd think she'd have had more confidence than she seemed to. But I always felt something was off.
    She just seemed insecure & a bit needy. Maybe something was going on inside her own brain that none of us could see. An insecurity that she just couldn't overcome.
    Nomatter what we see on the outside, sometimes there's a lot that people hide about the way they feel about themselves.

She just seemed so sweet & nice. On either show I never saw an inkling of anything other than kindness & friendliness. A very sweet soul. What a shame she couldn't see herself the way we saw her.
    BTW and jucamer like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

From what I read about her in the past - when she was first on the Bach show - she'd gone through a lot of plastic surgery. I think she was extremely insecure about her looks. And, even after she was sculpted so beautifully, perhaps she still did not feel secure. I think oftentimes the women who go through so much surgery really feel badly about themselves and even when they get turned into beautiful swans, they still feel like their lives are lacking.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast