Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Gia Allemand BP2

Re: Gia Allemand BP2

I think Gia is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Not the smartest but the girl is just stunning. And for the most part, she seems genuinely sweet, too. As for her and Graham's friendship, yeah, I agree with her. Graham didn't have to tell Kasey anything. He could have kept his mouth shut and just voted with his alliance. But why nobody either season would listen to her is beyond me. Especially this season when it's playing out exactly like last season. The only way any of them have a chance of winning is if they cut the head off the snake. Yet nobody is willing to do that. Grrrr...

I think Gia may be too trusting, which is odd, considering the business she is in.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    I can't figure Gia out either. She made a comment about it feeling like she was back in junior high - or maybe high school - which means that she carries around some wounds that have never healed. I think that her time could be better spent delving into those issues off camera and staying off anymore Bachelor Pads.

I read the interview that Gia did on Wetpaint, and she said that her friendship with Graham will probably never be the same after he "went behind her back" and told Kasey what he did. I am sure that there was more to that story than was shown, but Gia seems to take things too seriously. She already knew what she was getting herself into. She knew that in order for her to have any chance of winning the $250,000 she would need to get rid of the power couples, but once again she did not follow through and vote off a member of one of the power couples. If she had voted off Kasey in week one, then perhaps the show would have taken a different turn. If she had made that move, then Kasey would have been gone, and Graham would still be her good friend. So, she needs to get a grip and take responsibility for her part in this.
    I completely agree with you - couldn't have said it better myself. She was strategizing but appalled when others strategized. She seems to root for the underdog, giving some people lots of chances and benefit of the doubt, but then is so harsh and hard on others. The way she reacted to Wes and Graham's perceived slights leads me to believe she likes to play the victim (as does Vienna) and harbor all the hurts anyone has ever done to her. It's too bad, because she is pretty and seems like she can be very sweet - she should practice some forgiveness to make her life easier and more peaceful. If someone reaches out to her and apologizes, seeking forgiveness, it's really sad if she doesn't at least accept the apology. People make mistakes, and hanging on to how you've been wronged won't hurt them, it only hurts you.

FORT Fogey

Gia has been in and out of countless relationships. Maybe that says something about her lack of perception and her inability to know who is stringing her along and who is genuine.

I didn't see Gia on TB or the first season of BP but, from what I understand from interviews she has done, what really hurt Gia was the fact that she and Graham were very close friends outside of the show. Because of their friendship, when he betrayed her, she was more devastated than she would've been had it been anyone else. She said she has forgiven him, but they will probably never have the close relatinship they once had.

It's being reported that she has passed away...RIP Gia

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Rest In Peace.

I do not watch the Bachelor (or the Bachelorette) series, so I had no idea who this person was, but it popped up on my FB news feed. She was quite young - just 29. Not sure what qualifies as a "serious emergency medical event" but I guess we'll get details later. May she rest in peace.

Gia Allemand Dies - Death, The Bachelor : People.com
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    I do not watch the Bachelor (or the Bachelorette) series, so I had no idea who this person was, but it popped up on my FB news feed. She was quite young - just 29. Not sure what qualifies as a "serious emergency medical event" but I guess we'll get details later. May she rest in peace.

Gia Allemand Dies - Death, The Bachelor : People.com
    She was a contestant when Jake Pavelka was the Bachelor, several seasons ago. She also was on Bachelor Pad, second edition, I believe. It's so terribly sad. She was so young, so pretty, with her whole life ahead of her. Rest in peace, Gia.

RIP Gia.

It was the last Bach season I watched and I remember her. Apparently it was a car accident. Very sad.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast