+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Erica Rose BP2

Erica Rose BP2

Residence: Houston, TX

Erica's outspokenness proved to be a turn-off for Lorenzo, but whether she's in it for love or money, Erica will do anything! With friends Vienna and Kasey by her side, she might just get what she wants.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Re: Erica Rose BP2

Why do I have so much trouble picturing her in court in a dark, modestly cut, suit or dress?

She'll have a bedazzled pink robe, wearing her tiara because she's Queen of the Court and use her crystal gavel when pronouncing the verdict.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

I read that Erica Rose would like to be a legal reporter or an entertainment lawyer. I also read that someone at the show gave her the title of "socialite."

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    Why do I have so much trouble picturing her in court in a dark, modestly cut, suit or dress?
    A few years ago, we had a local lawyer launch a lawsuit because a judge had admonished her for her inappropriate attire (very close to a nip slip, she was). That lawyer is this woman's spiritual sister.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I read that Erica Rose would like to be a legal reporter or an entertainment lawyer. I also read that someone at the show gave her the title of "socialite."
    If I remember correctly, that was her "handle" when she was on The Bachelor. Now she is a "law student."

I didn't see her on the Bachelor but did see her on You're Cut Off. It seems that show took her down a few pegs, similar to Paris Hilton after The Simple Life. I like her, I think she's funny. I guess we'll see in the coming weeks how she is on this show.
    mom2 and sclilred1 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue View Post
    I didn't see her on the Bachelor but did see her on You're Cut Off.
    When she was on the Bachelor, she wanted to know where her maid was. On the Bachelor Pad 2, she announced that she has a trust fund: that's TOO spoiled.

Why are people saying she is thick, and has gained weight? I don't see it. JMHO!

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Why are people saying she is thick, and has gained weight? I don't see it. JMHO!
    she does appear to me to be a bit thicker maybe size 6 or 8 compared to when she was on before size 2 or 4 ..not that it is a big deal...I love Erica..but I have to admit she was better on the bachelor....I can tell she has grown up a lot

you know who would be perfect for this show...Trish and her gold digger t shirt..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast