+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Erica Rose BP2

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Erica Rose BP2

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Hmmm, I wondered about the "being on the end" theory, but I threw it out at the time because logic says you have much better odds if you aim for something in the middle. That way, if you miss your target in either direction, you still hit another person.
    I'm bringing this post back b/c it makes more sense than what the guys are saying on Twitter about the end being an easy target.

I don't know how serious Erica is about becoming a lawyer but she is obviously brighter than she lets on. She is playing the part of a ditzy woman. Although I don't know how smart it is for someone to keep getting collagen injections into their lips every 6 months. I do agree, that it would be smart of her to tone it down if she is serious about becoming an attorney.

I love Erica ... she is amusing, uses her head and does not act like a sheep. I was counting on Michelle being much more amusing, but her head is stuck so far up Kasey and Vienna's butts that it's clearly robbed her of her "me" sense that made her such an amusing personality. Erica is no dummy folks ... it will be boring if/when she is voted off.
    Shoepie, sclilred1 and NEPASue like this.

The odds favor hitting a person in the middle moreso than a person on the end. The 'twitter" comments are garbage, a cover-up, or else just stupidity.

Example: If you were at a carnival and your only assignment was to hit a duckie, would you aim for the duckie on the end, or a duckie in the middle of a big group of duckies?

I'm pretty sure most of the contestants can reason that one out easily.
    So again, I think their selection of Erica as the bullseye was a strategic move based on not alienating a guy (since the other girls had partners).
    Shoepie and Living like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Or it could be as simple as she was on the end, so she was easier to aim for (and hit). At least that is the story that the contestants put forth on twitter. I don't think she is the most unattractive in the house - I agree that is Vienna, looks and personality. My question about Erica is how serious is she really about becoming a lawyer? She definitely is not acting as such, and will have a hard time. The law is a very conservative profession. . . . and I should know!
    I didn't see it all last night, but I was embarrassed for her when she was all over Blake. UGH! Her voice is so whiny and monotonous I dont see her as very bright, or as being a lawyer.jmo

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    The odds favor hitting a person in the middle moreso than a person on the end. The 'twitter" comments are garbage, a cover-up, or else just stupidity.

Example: If you were at a carnival and your only assignment was to hit a duckie, would you aim for the duckie on the end, or a duckie in the middle of a big group of duckies?
    The only flaw in that theory was that they declared who they were throwing at before they threw. They had to stand in the lane of the girl that they were throwing at. The lanes were drawn on the ground and numbered. That is how CH knew who they were throwing at when they hit more than one or missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didn't see it all last night, but I was embarrassed for her when she was all over Blake. UGH! Her voice is so whiny and monotonous I dont see her as very bright, or as being a lawyer.jmo
    Yeah that was somewhat embarrassing but I also found it amusing b/c she was trying to "reason" her way into the sack with him & always had another argument. It's almost like she plays dumb but when you listen to her she has good strategies. She needs to stop sounding like she is asking a question when making a statement; it makes her sound unsure & as a lawyer she will need to have a matter-of-fact delivery style in order to be convincing. I liked her & am bummed that she was voted off but I am convinced that if they would have given Ella & Kirk the rose the end result would still have been the same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456