+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Erica Rose BP2

Re: Erica Rose BP2

Also, I think much of the way we perceive Erica is based on her figure. If Erica was flat-as-a-board instead of incredibly-voluptuous, I think her actions would be perceived as those of a strategist instead of excessive libido. Her big boobs alter our perception of her actions.

I didn't watch Erica's season of Bachelor. During the first episode of BP 2, I thought I'd hate her but... she has totally grown on me - she's smart & funny! She & Ella are my favorites of those still in the house.
    Shoepie and nanaslbkp like this.
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I think Erica is a hoot but whether or not she's looking for a little sumthin, sumthin, I couldn't say. What I do hope is that all of these contestants pack a supply of Valtrex!

I'm pretty neutral about Erica. I know I found her to be ridiculous when she was first on The Bachelor (Lorenzo) but she seems to have matured somewhat since then and no longer needs to keep up that silly shtick. Waving around a crystal gavel is far more sane than some of the other women who've been on Bachelor or BP. At least, she's going to law school and you can't be too dumb to accomplish that.
    I also agree that she gets judged because of her body. Those boobs are huge and appear to be natural so may cause a lot of envy or resentment from other women.
    She can do a lot better than Blake or Jake, IMO. She may not be the prettiest one there but she has a lot more going for her than say, someone like Holly, who I think uses men for her own insecure ego building reasons.
    fireflyer likes this.

FORT Fogey

She would be more attractive if she downsized her breasts and got some help with her hair. No need for the plumped lips either, or just do less.

Had she not come onto Blake sexually and just flat out offered to partner with him to relieve him from his dilema, he may have taken her up on that. Well, no, now that I think about it. He wanted Holly and was not using the proper head in his decision. It would have been a good move though.

Erica went to Blake and appealed to him on his own level. After all, Blake was the one that was using the "sexual chemistry" to get himself a rose and be safe at the rose ceremony. Erica saw what Blake did with Melissa and tried to use the same thing with him. Didn't work, not yet anyway. Who knows, after he has had some fun with Holly he may be ready to move on to the next woman and Erica might be just the one (at that time) for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I'm pretty neutral about Erica. I know I found her to be ridiculous when she was first on The Bachelor (Lorenzo) but she seems to have matured somewhat since then and no longer needs to keep up that silly shtick. Waving around a crystal gavel is far more sane than some of the other women who've been on Bachelor or BP. At least, she's going to law school and you can't be too dumb to accomplish that.
    I also agree that she gets judged because of her body. Those boobs are huge and appear to be natural so may cause a lot of envy or resentment from other women.
    She can do a lot better than Blake or Jake, IMO. She may not be the prettiest one there but she has a lot more going for her than say, someone like Holly, who I think uses men for her own insecure ego building reasons.
    I am not sure Erica can do better. Who did they all throw eggs at? She, for whatever reason was their target. I dont think the guys find her intelligent or sexy.( jmho)

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I like Erica on BP2. On the Bachelor...not so much. She is there to play the game. I like her and Ella a lot.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

I STILL don't understand how they all thought Erica was the least attractive in the house.

The only thing I can think of that seems reasonable is that they weren't worried about offending her partner. Example: I think Vienna is the least attractive. But if her boyfriend sees me throw an egg at her, then he'll interpret that as an insult to himself, and I may be the next target for eviction.
    sclilred1 and nanarama like this.

Or it could be as simple as she was on the end, so she was easier to aim for (and hit). At least that is the story that the contestants put forth on twitter. I don't think she is the most unattractive in the house - I agree that is Vienna, looks and personality. My question about Erica is how serious is she really about becoming a lawyer? She definitely is not acting as such, and will have a hard time. The law is a very conservative profession. . . . and I should know!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast