+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Erica Rose BP2

Re: Erica Rose BP2

No, it was terrible that they did that to Erica because she already seems insecure about her looks and attractiveness. Jake seems cocky and confident about his looks so he wouldn't have taken it so much to heart. I definitely wouldn't have felt the same pity for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    First, let me say that I found that whole game repugnant and am horrified that adults came up with it.
    This is worth repeating.

FORT Fogey

First, let me say that I found that whole game repugnant and am horrified that adults came up with it. And now that's out of the way, everyone feels sorry for Erica, but would everyone have felt the same pity for, say, Jake if every "not attracted to" egg hit him square in the back?
    Yes I certainly would have. Absolutely! That was a horrid game.

I like Erica; she is a bright, perceptive and centered woman.
    Tobi likes this.

Wow! I thought that Erica was displaying an ugly side of herself last night. I am not sure how many times she called Melissa crazy and talked bad about her behind her back. And then she pretended to be sympathetic to her face. In my book that doesn't make Erica any better than Blake...both were using a very unstable woman to their own advantage. Was I the only one who was grossed out by Erica's behavior last night? That was very mean spirited!!!

And those scenes between her and Jake making out were hilarious!!!! Not at all believable. There was zero chemistry between them. It was like they ran out of anything to say (dead silence), so they went for a kiss - a very awkard kiss I might add. So funny!!
    Rattus and navybelle like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Wow! I thought that Erica was displaying an ugly side of herself last night. I am not sure how many times she called Melissa crazy and talked bad about her behind her back. And then she pretended to be sympathetic to her face. In my book that doesn't make Erica any better than Blake...both were using a very unstable woman to their own advantage. Was I the only one who was grossed out by Erica's behavior last night? That was very mean spirited!!!

And those scenes between her and Jake making out were hilarious!!!! Not at all believable. There was zero chemistry between them. It was like they ran out of anything to say (dead silence), so they went for a kiss - a very awkard kiss I might add. So funny!!
    Agree 100% with all you have said.It was hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post

Oddly enough, Erika and Melissa are friends now. They had a sleepover last night after watching the episode (according to their twitter accounts).
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I saw that too, Javajo. Politics may make strange bedfellows, but so does reality tv!

I like Erica & I hope she sticks around for a while!

First, let me say that I found that whole game repugnant and am horrified that adults came up with it. And now that's out of the way, everyone feels sorry for Erica, but would everyone have felt the same pity for, say, Jake if every "not attracted to" egg hit him square in the back?
    I felt sorry for her, until her interview about it, where she said Ella was bigger than her and why wouldn't they pick her? And now everyone can feel more conceited? Showed me that she's not really all that kind or perceptive. She obviously puts way too much importance on looks, as evidenced by her comments about her lips - maintaining them every six months with injections, which makes her a good kisser? Hmmm.... Oh, and how she liked Jake because of his big package! Hilarious, but also a little superficial, even if she was joking.

I have no idea why she and Melissa would be friends after this, except because they both realized they came off badly and have some growing to do - maybe they're already on the road to maturity!

Did anyone see Erica on You're Cut Off? She is who she is. Part of the reason why she focuses on her looks so much is because of her upbringing. Mom is the same way. With a plastic surgeon as a dad you can imagine how he is. Erica is smarter than she lets on though. She is also kinder than they are making her appear. I personally find her to be funny and enjoy watching her on the show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast