+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Erica Rose BP2

FORT Fogey

Re: Erica Rose BP2

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    she does appear to me to be a bit thicker maybe size 6 or 8 compared to when she was on before size 2 or 4 ..not that it is a big deal...I love Erica..but I have to admit she was better on the bachelor....I can tell she has grown up a lot

you know who would be perfect for this show...Trish and her gold digger t shirt..lol
    Do you mean Trish from Jesse Palmer's season? I think she's married now.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    Do you mean Trish from Jesse Palmer's season? I think she's married now.
    I don't know if she is married or just liviing with the guy with 3 kids...either way I would love to see her on BP...boy talk about someone that can drum up some trouble...lol and that girl Leeanne from Blob's season....2 of the best troublemakers this show has had
    alizarules likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Is this the girl that all the guys egged for being the ugliest? Seriously, there are a couple girls who aren't much to look at, at all...Erica shines above them. So why would all the guys pick Erica for that thorny title? That really confused me.

And why the heck would Chris Harrison agree to ask such a hurtful question, anyway? Where's his integrity? (Hint: It's been missing for a long time.)

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Is this the girl that all the guys egged for being the ugliest? Seriously, there are a couple girls who aren't much to look at, at all...Erica shines above them. So why would all the guys pick Erica for that thorny title? That really confused me.
    The question wasn't who was ugliest, it was who they were least attracted to, and attraction has to do with much more than looks. And given that I felt sorry for her until she started talking about the incident (some whining about jealousy and whatnot), I can see why no one finds her attractive.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I felt really bad for Erica. That was the most mean-spirited and hateful thing to watch. I wish some of the guys would've hit other girls just to give her a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I felt really bad for Erica. That was the most mean-spirited and hateful thing to watch. I wish some of the guys would've hit other girls just to give her a break.
    It came out on Twitter, that the guys targeted Erika, because she was on the end, ie. an easier target! The guys needed points. Though....I don't think Erika's the most beautiful (fake hair, fake nose, fake boobs), I don't think Holly that's attractive!

Well that makes me feel slightly better. Did they have to announce who they were aiming for somehow? I heard Chris say who they had been aiming for if they missed, but I kind of missed the explanation on that.

Hmmm, I wondered about the "being on the end" theory, but I threw it out at the time because logic says you have much better odds if you aim for something in the middle. That way, if you miss your target in either direction, you still hit another person.

FORT Fogey

Yeah, more than the "being on the end" theory, I think it's more like the "piling on with the group" theory. Once the trend started going that way, it was easier to be one of a group being mean to just one person than actually having to own another opinion.

Remember junior high?
    fireflyer and Columbia, MD like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

First, let me say that I found that whole game repugnant and am horrified that adults came up with it. And now that's out of the way, everyone feels sorry for Erica, but would everyone have felt the same pity for, say, Jake if every "not attracted to" egg hit him square in the back?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast