+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ella Nolan BP2

Ella Nolan BP2

Residence: Nashville, TN

Single mom Ella is still quite upset with Jake for sending her home during a two-on-one date. Engaged to be wed, she comes to the pad having called off her wedding.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Re: Ella Nolan BP2

Wow!! She has sure changed since she was on The Bachelor...

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

We don't seem to have a media thread but some interesting news about Ella. This has nothing to do with the outcome of Bachelor Pad 2 but I will put it in spoiler tags anyway.
    Click to see Spoiler:

It seems as if Ella has gone under the knife and had 5 surgeries done by Erica Rose's dad... she had rhinoplasty, a boob job, and 3 liposuctions... I thought she was gorgeous before and certainly can't fault anyone for wanting to look better if they so wish, but geez, that had to be expensive and she is always crying the blues about how she needs to win the BP2 money for her son. The money she spent on her surgeries could have gone a long way to make their life better.

OMG! Ella Nolan Goes to Erica Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    We don't seem to have a media thread but some interesting news about Ella. This has nothing to do with the outcome of Bachelor Pad 2 but I will put it in spoiler tags anyway.
    Click to see Spoiler:

It seems as if Ella has gone under the knife and had 5 surgeries done by Erica Rose's dad... she had rhinoplasty, a boob job, and 3 liposuctions... I thought she was gorgeous before and certainly can't fault anyone for wanting to look better if they so wish, but geez, that had to be expensive and she is always crying the blues about how she needs to win the BP2 money for her son. The money she spent on her surgeries could have gone a long way to make their life better.

OMG! Ella Nolan Goes to Erica Rose

Her clothing, her nails, her hair....it all screams expensive. Either she isn't being honest about her cash flow or she's really horrible at managing money and her son does without so she can look like a million bucks. I'm going to go with the former. I don't think she's as bad off as she plays it. I like Ella though and whatever tool she needs to use to win the money..more power to her.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

maybe she came into some money by... i dunno... winning a reality show?

The rest of the story is that Erica's dad did the surgeries for publicity - Ella did not pay anything for these surgeries.

I thought her boobs looked rather ginormous during the finale. She should have left well enough alone...a B-cup is nothing to be ashamed of. When you are bigger than that, the only way to reduce the size is by surgery or weight loss. As a B-cup, she can wear nearly anything without guys talking to her chest & if she wants to enhance them, there are wonder bras, water bras & chicken cutlets. I am disappointed that she made so many changes in herself. I guess I never thought she was "that" vain but being that she was a former beauty contestant, I can see why.

+ Reply to Thread