+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Blake Julian BP2

Blake Julian BP2

Residence: Greenville, SC

Blake never got his shot at a one-on-one date with Ashley and was truly upset upon hearing Bentley had returned.
    What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Night diving in Hawaii with manta rays.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Tiger Woods. I'd like to be the best at something, and have unlimited funds for a day.

What is your favorite memory from childhood? Ski racing. I love to go fast and win competitions.

What is the best date you have ever been on in your Hometown and why? I took a date to the natural hot springs there. It was snowing and dark and so romantic.

Tattoo Count: 0
    BTW likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Re: Blake Julian BP2

I sure hope this player gets himself kicked off this show real quick!!

Is he supposed to be the Bentley of the show.I dont like her but I will kiss or make out with her, they must be very tired of the same lines.

I have a question for anyone who lives in or near Greenville, SC. Is this guy working as a dentist in the area, or is that just a smoke screen? Something just does not ring true here. I would love to know what the real story is. He is 28 years old and is able to leave behind his job - and assuming that he has some dental patients - for two reality shows back to back? Maybe he doesn't even live in Greenville SC., and that is just his hometown.

Heck, for all we know, he may have never finished dental school. He wouldn't be the first to lie about that.

FORT Fogey

Longhornfan: Here's your answer: Dr. Blake Julian

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    Longhornfan: Here's your answer: Dr. Blake Julian
    Thanks for that info....very interesting. Only two comments, and one hated him and the other one loved him. And he is working with another dentist who must own the practice, which would give Blake time to pursue other things like reality tv.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Thanks for that info, CMD! There are 2 reviews; one is glowing and one is scathing! I'd think long and hard about choosing him for my dentist if I were living in the Columbia, SC area.

FORT Fogey

ECM -- I commented someplace I didn't think I wanted his hands in my mouth. (Amazing what you can find out from Google.)

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    ECM -- I commented someplace I didn't think I wanted his hands in my mouth. (Amazing what you can find out from Google.)

OMG Columbia - I said the same thing about him not having his hands in my mouth in the Monday night thread Great minds think alike!!!

I do not believe that is the same Blake Julian that has the dental office in Columbia. Columbia is 1 hour and 55 minutes from Greenville. If it is the same Blake Julian then he does not live in Greenville.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast