+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Blake Julian BP2

FORT Fogey

Re: Blake Julian BP2

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    I may take a drive to that part of town this weekend just to see if there are any signs posted or not. I'll take my camera just in case and will post any pics.
    I really hope there are no signs out We need to be merciful to these people. They have entertained up for several weeks at their expense. We do not have to ruin their lives and futures because we do not agree with their choices. I hope the fans a big enough to leave him be instead of molesting him with insults etc. If he loves Holly so be it. If we asked everyone before getting together with someone, we would forever remain single because of the different opinions.
    BTW and cantstopwatchin like this.

FORT Regular

Yeah that's sad. This is where the lines of reality tv and real life bite you. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes. I think they're made for each other and don't wish them ill will. I think their personalities are way better suited for each other than Holly and Michael. But after awhile, I wonder if Holly will still be happy with Blake's settled, firm life. She's a free spirit, and Blake seems the opposite. Maybe they'll just balance out each other that way.
    BTW likes this.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    you are giving them longer than I am now I don't know how true this is but family members are saying that folks are posting up signs everywhere within blocks of his office saying send the skank back to LA.....haven't seen a picture of one yet so like I said at this point it is a rumor but Iwould love to see if it is true
    I really hope that isn't true. That is just wrong for any number of reasons. It makes the area look bad, not Holly. Hope this was just talk.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-16-2011 at 12:29 PM. Reason: fixing quote tags
    BTW likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I really hope that isn't true. That is just wrong for any number of reasons. It makes the area look bad, not Holly. Hope this was just talk.
    I cannot imagine it would be true ...

With that said, could very well be that passing a rumor about signs as satisfying as if such signs exist ...
    Last edited by ryansmommy; 09-16-2011 at 01:40 PM.

FORT Fogey

We know from experience that starting such rumors end up in the tabloid as facts which might cause people to do it if they were not doing it in the first place. Or even affect his patients and ruin a guy for falling in love. We do not choose who we fall in love with. just happens.
    BTW likes this.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    We know from experience that starting such rumors end up in the tabloid as facts which might cause people to do it if they were not doing it in the first place. Or even affect his patients and ruin a guy for falling in love. We do not choose who we fall in love with. just happens.
    ITA. I don't agree with how Michael found out or even how Blake went about first asking Holly out (if the previous interview mentioned is true) but that first date sparked something and has grown in the months since and they're ready to move forward. Who are we to say yea or nay.

It's sad but this is exactly like what happens when a Bachelor/ette chooses someone the majority doesn't agree with - the backlash comes crashing down. I really hope people aren't calling his business and canceling appointments or putting signs in his yard. What he said on the show should be taken with a grain of salt - and if he really *did* feel that way about overweight people, I have no doubt he'd be professional in his field and wouldn't treat anyone differently.

I hate how this whole 'thing' has gone down. It sucked for Michael but now it also sucks for Holly & Blake. I hope people in the town will leave them alone and let them live their lives - without interfence.

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I don't know if the stuff about the signs is true...I was just told that by family members that live in SC but I do know for a FACT that one of their friends cancelled her appt with him and told the lady that answered the pophone that since she was on the "thick" side and he had made it clear that he didn't like thick people and she didn't want to offend him since he was disguisted by thick people...lol...I do agree tha tthe signs would be going overboard but like I said it was only a RUMOR that I was told by a family member

I don't think they need signs people in the south are usually very aware of manners and such and she will find really quick that people will make snarky comments behind her back because of her behavior here in the south playing those kinds of games especially for a woman gets you a HO title very quickly and these people don't forget
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Very immature, to take the time out of one's private life to try to destroy the life of a reality show contestant. These people talking about signs and calls to Blake's office, must have little else to do in their lives.

I have a feeling that Holly will hear "well bless your heart" ALOT while living in SC. Wonder if she will think that people are actually concerned for her or if she will realize what it really is?
    analisa_roche and nanarama like this.

I doubt that as there is something intoxicating about a couple in love. I truly hope they make it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast