+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Blake Julian BP2

FORT Fogey

Re: Blake Julian BP2

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    If you put lipstick on a pig... I mean honestly - how many guys from TB has she hooked up with and/or been engaged to in the last 5 years???
    I'm not sure, but wait a minute ... I'll take off my mittens and socks and start counting.
    sclilred1 and jucamer like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Holly appears to me to be a gal who loves the initial "honeymoon" phase of a relationship. When the real work and commitment time comes, she gets cold feet. She admitted that her fear of commitment was what made her call of the engagement with Michael. Then a few days later she wanted him to take her back, and of course couldn't understand why he had closed off. Blake is offering a fun and exciting new relationship--and I do wish them all the best. BUT between Blakes lack of sensitivity and abundance of self centeredness, and Holly's neediness and enjoyment of the fun and sparkly, they will definitely need to work hard on keeping the relationship together long term, IMO.

hee hee hee ya'll should find this one funny...I have family that lives in both SC and NC...well a friend of one of my cousins appartenly had an appt sometime in the near furture with Blake and she called and cancelled it and told the lady on the phone that she didn't want to offend or discuist him since she was a little on the "thick" side and Blake had made it clear that he thought that was discusting and gross...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

How long will the engagement last? I give it about 9 months, and that's only because I think they'll try to make it work for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    How long will the engagement last? I give it about 9 months, and that's only because I think they'll try to make it work for a few months.
    you are giving them longer than I am now I don't know how true this is but family members are saying that folks are posting up signs everywhere within blocks of his office saying send the skank back to LA.....haven't seen a picture of one yet so like I said at this point it is a rumor but Iwould love to see if it is true
    sclilred1 likes this.

It's funny to ready Blake's tweets and Holly's interviews defending the blindside on Michael by saying they were going to tell him prior to the finale. I'm sure they totally intended to do that, but when you make a deal with the devil... Let's see, a taped proposal, a free engagement ring and MF?? What did they expect to happen?! What would it have mattered, in the grand scheme of things, to have waited even a week for the proposal and have done it on their own terms and saved their reputations. I'd take a smaller diamond but keep my integrity!
    sclilred1 and KatesMom like this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    you are giving them longer than I am now I don't know how true this is but family members are saying that folks are posting up signs everywhere within blocks of his office saying send the skank back to LA.....haven't seen a picture of one yet so like I said at this point it is a rumor but Iwould love to see if it is true
    Wow - that's interesting. IMO he's just as bad as she is, so I wouldn't want him around either!
    sclilred1 and KatesMom like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Wow - that's interesting. IMO he's just as bad as she is, so I wouldn't want him around either!
    well the funniest one I heard was that a friend of my cousins cancelled her appt with him since she is a little on the "THICK" side and told the person who answered the phone that thick girls made him sick and it was better for all involved if she stayed away she wouldn't want to disguist him

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

The negative comments are from people who didn't like either Holly or Blake before the engagement. The chemistry they had may have appeared superficial to some, but it was refreshing to see the connection between them. Their carefree, fun beginning was a good sign. Why shoot it down, before the relationship has a chance to grow? No doubt, it was pushed by Fleiss & Co., when the strong attraction between them was blossoming. Michael and her relationship had a few chances for that. Don't believe Michael wasn't aware of what was happening between Holly and Blake. He and Holly weren't a couple anymore anyway.
    Shoepie and Living like this.

I may take a drive to that part of town this weekend just to see if there are any signs posted or not. I'll take my camera just in case and will post any pics.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast