+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Blake Julian BP2

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Re: Blake Julian BP2

Glad to hear that. Nice to see a cute couple like them make it a "real" twosome.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    For those that are interested, People Magazine is reporting that Holly and Blake are engaged.
    Really? well I am pleased for them.Lets hope it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Yep, I saw that, KM. She's moving down to South Carolina... that sure was quick! Even beats my record of 4 months, I think.
    But we dont know how long agao they shot this BP either . So there could be extra months added to that..

I thought it filmed at the end of June/early July? Then the finale taped this past Tuesday.

I thought it filmed at the end of June/early July? Then the finale taped this past Tuesday.
    I dont know..I know the bachelor wrapped up what 6 months before it aired, I thought I read 6 months? I presumed they shot this right after

For those that are interested, People Magazine is reporting that Holly and Blake are engaged.

If you put lipstick on a pig... I mean honestly - how many guys from TB has she hooked up with and/or been engaged to in the last 5 years???

First of all, I have to address the above revelation. Wow! Don't waste any time, jumping into another relationship! I'm sure that it'll last for a long time.
    Ever heard of the word: Rebound?

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    Personally I do not think Blake did anything wrong. Yes, he kissed Melissa a bit to get the rose. You think any of the others there wouldn't do the same. So no big deal. Melissa kept inventing all kinds of promises Blake made to her. I noted she re-worded certain things to give the connotation that Blake was into her. He never was and never pretended to be. Also, Melissa assuming they were going on the date together. Blake does not say much actually, it is the women who come up with all things.
    I'm not a big fan of Blake's but that being said, he's a single guy, acting like a single guy with an encouraging and willing single woman. Nothing wrong with that except Melissa should have been the understudy for the Glenn Close role in Fatal Attraction. The girl is psychotic, neurotic and just plain crazy. She was when she was on The Bachelor and she is now on Bachelor Pad 2. Unless Blake professed undying love and a marriage proposal to her that we didn't see on film, her little twisted mind turned that evening into The Love of the Century. Blake just didn't know who he was messing with.

Also, Blake's behavior of flirting and acting out his attraction to Holly-Go-Brainless, ignoring Michael's feelings and the unresolved situation, that was not long ago, an ENGAGEMENT: A big deal. The Michael/Holly couple-dom needed to be finished one way or another.

Holly has acted like a spoiled brat, trying to see how many guys she can get. She must have some powerful pheramones!!

Too bad that Blake can't see that he's just one in a long line of guys. There will definitely be some guy who comes after him, even if they do get married. Holly likes her power by collecting men and for the life of me, I can't figure out what she's got that acts like a magnet.

And Erica, have some pride!!! How demeaning to practically beg for sex and be rejected by a healthy, warm blooded young man at the peak of his sexuality.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 09-09-2011 at 01:16 AM.
    sclilred1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont know..I know the bachelor wrapped up what 6 months before it aired, I thought I read 6 months? I presumed they shot this right after
    Actually a little off there. Bachelor starts taping in September and wraps up right before Thanksgiving each year - to then air the first week of January. Bachelorette tapes from March to May and pretty much starts airing immediately after (like the first week of June). BP only takes a few weeks - so they tape end of June/early July to be on the air after Bachelorette wraps in August. So it is closer to 6 weeks between the end of taping and airing, not 6 months.
    sclilred1 likes this.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Holly may be a bit immature, but she has to grow up sometimes. Not sure her back and forth relationship with Michael was all her doing. So the new, cute guy (Blake) comes in. There's a magnetic, instant attraction between the two of them. So what, isn't that how love starts? Give them a chance. They'll either make it or not. I'm in their corner. It makes the show more interesting. Unlike watching the antics of Vienna & Kasey.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    Holly may be a bit immature, but she has to grow up sometimes. Not sure her back and forth relationship with Michael was all her doing. So the new, cute guy (Blake) comes in. There's a magnetic, instant attraction between the two of them. So what, isn't that how love starts? Give them a chance. They'll either make it or not. I'm in their corner. It makes the show more interesting. Unlike watching the antics of Vienna & Kasey.
    I agree, it seems to me everyone involved with the bachelor and bachelorette seem to hop from one to the other.Perhaps they are all very needy( like Micheal comes across) I dont know. I think given life is so fragile, be happy and dont care what anyone thinks about you is my new motto..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast