+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Blake Julian BP2

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Re: Blake Julian BP2

Quote Originally Posted by Living View Post
    Personally I do not think Blake did anything wrong. Yes, he kissed Melissa a bit to get the rose. You think any of the others there wouldn't do the same. At least all of them did except Michelle. So no big deal. Melissa kept inventing all kinds of promises Blake made to her. I noted she re-worded certain things to give the connotation that Blake was into her. He never was and never pretended to be. Michelle tried to strong arm him to stay with Melissa. What kind of love is that. Also, Melissa assuming they were going on the date together. Blake does not say much actually, it is the women who come up with all things.

Right on!!

Then we have Holly throwing herself at him. Of course Micheal with a grudge can feel something else. Blake did not have to respond to Holly in front of everyone but Holly blatantly flirted with Blake in front of Micheal. Every man will feel okay about flirting back if she as the one it affects does not mind behaving this way in front of Holly, why should Blake. If Holly had been subtle, there would have been less issues and bad situations.

Then, Erica joins in the man hunt. Poor Blake, the women really fancy him. It is funny the way he attracts aggressive women who are quite bold in their wants. Blake has no issues. I am sure he can get any woman he want as the women keep running after him. It is hilarious the way even he thought it was a bit much when Erica made her moves. Oh, she had been making moves for a while but this was an all out one. He tried to deflect it but she was going in for the kill. When he spelled out how awful it will look after Melissa and Holly, Erica started to play the victim about Blake's reputation. you can't win sometimes. I am glad he did not stay.

Melissa blackmails him to stay with her. Michelle blackmails him to stay with Melissa, He is hated because there is a mutual feeling with Holly, then Erica wants to blackmail him to sleep with her. Poor Blake. We have it in for him. But really, he is the one who has suffered most.
    You said it like it is! Blake doesn't have to encourage any of these women from pursuing him, they just do. I was glad to see him hold his own with Erica. Good luck to him.
    Tobi and Fanny Mare like this.

I like Holly and Blake together, they make a nice couple I think Micheal is sort of needy. I have never been enamoured by him, as I have said before.Not quite sure what she saw in him.
    Tobi likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    You said it like it is! Blake doesn't have to encourage any of these women from pursuing him, they just do. I was glad to see him hold his own with Erica. Good luck to him.
    I totally agree....I was watching the second episode and Melissa was already putting the pressure on him...she is so dumb...of course if she is throwing herself on him he will respond..he was not officially with anyone at that point. By this episode Blake was already wanting to get away from her but he was scared she would erupt like "Mt St. Helens" and he was right...and then Michelle pulling him aside telling him to "fix" things between them...come on...the ONLY way to fix things in Melissa's eyes would be for Blake to like her and want to be with her so that was Blake's only option..to fake like he liked her again...Michelle just made things worse. I actually felt sorry for Blake!
    scoot13 likes this.

FORT Fan

Personally I do not think Blake did anything wrong. Yes, he kissed Melissa a bit to get the rose. You think any of the others there wouldn't do the same. At least all of them did except Michelle. So no big deal. Melissa kept inventing all kinds of promises Blake made to her. I noted she re-worded certain things to give the connotation that Blake was into her. He never was and never pretended to be. Michelle tried to strong arm him to stay with Melissa. What kind of love is that. Also, Melissa assuming they were going on the date together. Blake does not say much actually, it is the women who come up with all things.

Then we have Holly throwing herself at him. Of course Micheal with a grudge can feel something else. Blake did not have to respond to Holly in front of everyone but Holly blatantly flirted with Blake in front of Micheal. Every man will feel okay about flirting back if she as the one it affects does not mind behaving this way in front of Holly, why should Blake. If Holly had been subtle, there would have been less issues and bad situations.

Then, Erica joins in the man hunt. Poor Blake, the women really fancy him. It is funny the way he attracts aggressive women who are quite bold in their wants. Blake has no issues. I am sure he can get any woman he want as the women keep running after him. It is hilarious the way even he thought it was a bit much when Erica made her moves. Oh, she had been making moves for a while but this was an all out one. He tried to deflect it but she was going in for the kill. When he spelled out how awful it will look after Melissa and Holly, Erica started to play the victim about Blake's reputation. you can't win sometimes. I am glad he did not stay.

Melissa blackmails him to stay with her. Michelle blackmails him to stay with Melissa, He is hated because there is a mutual feeling with Holly, then Erica wants to blackmail him to sleep with her. Poor Blake. We have it in for him. But really, he is the one who has suffered most.
    I totally agree... Melissa was the one who seduced or blackmailed Blake from the beginning...if you rewatch the first few episodes she was pressuring Blake already...He was already giving clues that he wasn't that into her....when Blake won the kissing contest she was like all up in his face following him around trying to make him give her take her on the date...I mean yes he did partner up with her and make out with her but he wasn't with anyone so who cares....there's not crime in that...the problem is after they got "romantic" Blake wanted to tell her it was nothing serious but he couldn't cuz he could feel that she would be so pissed and would freak out....if you go back to Bachelor Pad 1 I remember Natalie and Jesse hooking up in the beginning and then Jesse told her he didn't want it to be serious and didn't want to be exclusive with her anymore and even though Natalie did like him she just said okay and didn't freak out or anything...Natalie wasn't going to cling onto some guy that wasn't that into her...Melissa should have realized this from the beginning....she said Blake was feeding her lines when they were alone but it was obvious he wasn't that into her by the way she would follow him around pressuing him to be her partner. If a guy was really into you you wouldn't have to do that or even worry about that.

I felt so bad for Blake...his biggest mistake was partnering up with Melissa in the first place.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness View Post
    I totally agree... Melissa was the one who seduced or blackmailed Blake from the beginning...if you rewatch the first few episodes she was pressuring Blake already...He was already giving clues that he wasn't that into her....when Blake won the kissing contest she was like all up in his face following him around trying to make him give her take her on the date...I mean yes he did partner up with her and make out with her but he wasn't with anyone so who cares....there's not crime in that...the problem is after they got "romantic" Blake wanted to tell her it was nothing serious but he couldn't cuz he could feel that she would be so pissed and would freak out....if you go back to Bachelor Pad 1 I remember Natalie and Jesse hooking up in the beginning and then Jesse told her he didn't want it to be serious and didn't want to be exclusive with her anymore and even though Natalie did like him she just said okay and didn't freak out or anything...Natalie wasn't going to cling onto some guy that wasn't that into her...Melissa should have realized this from the beginning....she said Blake was feeding her lines when they were alone but it was obvious he wasn't that into her by the way she would follow him around pressuing him to be her partner. If a guy was really into you you wouldn't have to do that or even worry about that.

I felt so bad for Blake...his biggest mistake was partnering up with Melissa in the first place.
    It is funny the way only \Vienna knows how Jake is a nasty person when no one is around and Melissa being the only one to hear Blake saying sweet nothings to her (feeding her lines) when they are alone. There is no evidence of what the women claim from the men's interactions, but being fickle and believing everyone to be as fickle as them, they feed us lies and expect us to take their side and vilify the men. It is good that BP has exposed the real character of the women. They are emotional, vindictive and not reliable. Beware any boyfirends they have.

It is funny the way only \Vienna knows how Jake is a nasty person when no one is around and Melissa being the only one to hear Blake saying sweet nothings to her (feeding her lines) when they are alone. There is no evidence of what the women claim from the men's interactions, but being fickle and believing everyone to be as fickle as them, they feed us lies and expect us to take their side and vilify the men. It is good that BP has exposed the real character of the women. They are emotional, vindictive and not reliable. Beware any boyfirends they have.
    I agree with what you have said, but just wanted to point out that in William's interview (the whole jean-jamming thing - sorry, that's the dumbest phrase I've ever heard), he did pretty much confirm what Melissa said - that so much more happened between the two of them than what was shown. That being said, if Blake wasn't feeling it and he changed his mind, then he is absolutely entitled to that and Melissa's constant clinging did not come off well. I just thought the truth should be out there that there was apparently more between the two of them than what we saw.

For those that are interested, People Magazine is reporting that Holly and Blake are engaged.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Yep, I saw that, KM. She's moving down to South Carolina... that sure was quick! Even beats my record of 4 months, I think.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I agree with what you have said, but just wanted to point out that in William's interview (the whole jean-jamming thing - sorry, that's the dumbest phrase I've ever heard), he did pretty much confirm what Melissa said - that so much more happened between the two of them than what was shown. That being said, if Blake wasn't feeling it and he changed his mind, then he is absolutely entitled to that and Melissa's constant clinging did not come off well. I just thought the truth should be out there that there was apparently more between the two of them than what we saw.
    William is not that credible with his view on another contestant looking forward to join the dating website he told Ashley. Quite exaggerated his tales. Sure, we saw Blake and Michelle kiss, there must have been some snogging and rubbing. But, on BP or in the real world, that does not equate a relationship. Vienna slept with David in the 6 hours she met him. They were never a couple and it would have been quite a presumption for Vienna or David to assume so. If Blake did not kiss etc, he is in trouble, he kisses, he is in trouble. I guess he made a mistake deciding to partner her on their date. That does not make them a couple.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    For those that are interested, People Magazine is reporting that Holly and Blake are engaged.
    He seemed quite taken with her. Of course he already has a good job so they do not have to spend time trying to figure out the financial situation before getting married.
    BTW likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast