+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Blake Julian BP2

FORT Fogey

Re: Blake Julian BP2

Blake really needs to go home, in my opinion. He will make out with anything "in a skirt."

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    Dentist or not. I'm sure there are and have been others who enhanced, or lied about their careers.
    He's a cutie. I don't mind seeing him on my TV screen.
    I agree, BTW, he is a cutie. He may be a bad boy but he has a devastating smile!
    I am so glad Melissa is gone ..she is way too needy! I didn't care for her at all.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    On Deanna's vlog, Stag said he saw Blake and Melissa making out more in the BoomBoom room than they ever showed - that it was much more than just a few kisses, so even though she was overly emotional, she did have a right to think they were somewhat a couple. I still think she was SO irrational though,
    If that's the case, then it seems the producers wanted to give Blake a better edit than Melissa. I guess TPTB had to choose which would be the better drama: the jilted female who trusts easily and overreacts to hurt... or the skanky guy who totally leads on multiple females in his quest for the money. (Because if they had shown a lot more footage of Blake & Melissa making out, then Melissa's hurt would've been more understandable and Blake would've appeared more skanky).

So I guess they weighed the drama of a psycho girl vs the drama of a man using fake intimacy to sway people, and they decided the psycho girl portrayal would attract more viewers.

I actually think the male faker would've been a more dramatic storyline.
    sclilred1 likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Everybody knows the old saying "Beauty is only skin deep." I've known people who weren't attractive at all physically, but their personality made them very attractive. Then there are others who are so very attractive physically, but their personalities make them ugly. IMO, Blake is the latter. On a purely phyiscal basis, he is very attractive. What a shame. I think he's an idiot and is way too self-centered. He hasn't one care about the feelings of others. I saw that on The Bachelorette, and it's even more evident on BP2.
    sclilred1 likes this.

I saw a video someone had put together of moments with Blake and Melissa. And these were just what we were privy to. He did lead her on, imo, knowing he wasn't in the least attracted to her. I would totally agree that she is too needy/emotional for a show like this, but Blake clearly played those emotions for all he was worth. In the exit interview I read with Melissa and William, they alluded to some very sexually suggested moves that were also made by him. He even said something about being a "man-whore" on the last episode.
    Also, wasn't Blake the smug guy on the first night who commented that Erica was "too thick" for him?
    Yes, he has a cute smile but I'm not too fond of Mr. Jullian and I hope next week sees him on his way out the door.
    sclilred1 likes this.

Has anyone gone to thebachelor(dot)warnerbros website and read Blake's Blog of Episode 4? About half way down the page, he begins to justify why he didn't take either Melissa or Erica on the date - but instead chose Holly. I was a little confused by what he said when referring to Michael, but it seemed like he was implying that Michael was not blindsided when Blake chose Holly for the date. I even got the "impression" that Blake was implying that Michael was aware of that so-called "strategic move" by Blake...almost like Michael was in on it. It seemed like Blake was dancing around the issue so it would take the spotlight off of him.

Anyway, let me know what you all think of Blake's Blog. He certainly has a way with words, and he uses them to his advantage.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 09-02-2011 at 05:35 PM.

yea he has a way with words but to me actions speak louder than words and his actions say he is a bottom feeding crud slug like slimeball
    sclilred1 likes this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    yea he has a way with words but to me actions speak louder than words and his actions say he is a bottom feeding crud slug like slimeball
    Don't hold back, BF. Tell us how you really feel!
    sclilred1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    Has anyone gone to thebachelor(dot)warnerbros website and read Blake's Blog of Episode 4? About half way down the page, he begins to justify why he didn't take either Melissa or Erica on the date - but instead chose Holly. I was a little confused by what he said when referring to Michael, but it seemed like he was implying that Michael was not blindsided when Blake chose Holly for the date. I even got the "impression" that Blake was implying that Michael was aware of that so-called "strategic move" by Blake...almost like Michael was in on it. It seemed like Blake was dancing around the issue so it would take the spotlight off of him.

Anyway, let me know what you all think of Blake's Blog. He certainly has a way with words, and he uses them to his advantage.
    Thank goodness you also noticed that line. As you said, I interpreted Blake's statement to mean that Mike even suggested that he take Holly on the date. What in the world is going on?! The only thing that I can imagine is that Mike asked Blake to take Holly on a date, realizing that she would win the rose, which would keep her safe from elimination. If I follow this line of logic, it's pretty insane the scheming that could have occurred between Mike and Holly to reach the final four. I'm not sure that I even want to suggest it...

FORT Fogey

Personally I do not think Blake did anything wrong. Yes, he kissed Melissa a bit to get the rose. You think any of the others there wouldn't do the same. At least all of them did except Michelle. So no big deal. Melissa kept inventing all kinds of promises Blake made to her. I noted she re-worded certain things to give the connotation that Blake was into her. He never was and never pretended to be. Michelle tried to strong arm him to stay with Melissa. What kind of love is that. Also, Melissa assuming they were going on the date together. Blake does not say much actually, it is the women who come up with all things.

Then we have Holly throwing herself at him. Of course Micheal with a grudge can feel something else. Blake did not have to respond to Holly in front of everyone but Holly blatantly flirted with Blake in front of Micheal. Every man will feel okay about flirting back if she as the one it affects does not mind behaving this way in front of Holly, why should Blake. If Holly had been subtle, there would have been less issues and bad situations.

Then, Erica joins in the man hunt. Poor Blake, the women really fancy him. It is funny the way he attracts aggressive women who are quite bold in their wants. Blake has no issues. I am sure he can get any woman he want as the women keep running after him. It is hilarious the way even he thought it was a bit much when Erica made her moves. Oh, she had been making moves for a while but this was an all out one. He tried to deflect it but she was going in for the kill. When he spelled out how awful it will look after Melissa and Holly, Erica started to play the victim about Blake's reputation. you can't win sometimes. I am glad he did not stay.

Melissa blackmails him to stay with her. Michelle blackmails him to stay with Melissa, He is hated because there is a mutual feeling with Holly, then Erica wants to blackmail him to sleep with her. Poor Blake. We have it in for him. But really, he is the one who has suffered most.
    Tobi, NEPASue and Fanny Mare like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast