+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Blake Julian BP2

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Re: Blake Julian BP2

Dentist or not. I'm sure there are and have been others who enhanced, or lied about their careers.
    He's a cutie. I don't mind seeing him on my TV screen.
    nanaslbkp likes this.

For some reason Blake just doesn't strike me as having anywhere near the integrity as that other male doctor, Travis the Bachelor. Travis seemed to have a legitimate career, a good reputation, and integrity.

Conversely, Blake doesn't seem to have any compassion, he appears to be somewhat a jerk and the few nice things he does say are probably not heartfelt, but rather what he thinks he should be feeling... I had a bad vibe about him during Ashley's season, and still do.

What ever happened to Dr. Travis anyway? I know he's on a TV show. What's it called and what network airs it, and when?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    For some reason Blake just doesn't strike me as having anywhere near the integrity as that other male doctor, Travis the Bachelor. Travis seemed to have a legitimate career, a good reputation, and integrity. Conversely, Blake doesn't seem to have any compassion, he appears to be somewhat a jerk and the few nice things he does say are probably not heartfelt, but rather what he thinks he should be feeling... I had a bad vibe about him during Ashley's season, and still do. What ever happened to Dr. Travis anyway? I know he's on a TV show. What's it called and what network airs it, and when?
    Dr. Travis Stork's TV show is called "The Doctors." It's syndicated. He hosts the show with three other doctors. I've seen the show a couple of times. I read that Dr. Stork is now engaged to a pediatrician.

Oh that's cool, good for him. I think I've seen the end of his show twice over the years, but I never remembered when or where I saw it. I'll Google it cuz I think I'd like to start watching it, surely it's better than watching Bachelor Pad!

I just read Blake's blog for Episode 2 at the warner brothers website: Blake's Bachelor Pad Blog: Episode 2 | The Bachelor
    It seemed like he protested way too much about his deception with Melissa. I am still very unimpressed with him. He said on-camera right from the get-go that day that he wasn't attracted to her but would do what it took to stay in the game. He was very Bentley-like, and yet he himself doesn't think so. He felt that since the goal is to win money, anything he wants to do to another person is justified. He also claimed to be clueless about the fact that he was leading her on (despite his mention during his pre-date PI's to lead her on to get the rose...)

He sounds to me like a big douche. If everyone was down on William for roasting Ashley at a roast (hurting her unintentionally), then I'm justified in being down on Blake for intentionally playing a girl's heart during a "game".
    veg_out likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Oh that's cool, good for him. I think I've seen the end of his show twice over the years, but I never remembered when or where I saw it. I'll Google it cuz I think I'd like to start watching it, surely it's better than watching Bachelor Pad! I just read Blake's blog for Episode 2 at the warner brothers website: Blake's Bachelor Pad Blog: Episode 2 | The Bachelor It seemed like he protested way too much about his deception with Melissa. I am still very unimpressed with him. He said on-camera right from the get-go that day that he wasn't attracted to her but would do what it took to stay in the game. He was very Bentley-like, and yet he himself doesn't think so. He felt that since the goal is to win money, anything he wants to do to another person is justified. He also claimed to be clueless about the fact that he was leading her on (despite his mention during his pre-date PI's to lead her on to get the rose...) He sounds to me like a big douche. If everyone was down on William for roasting Ashley at a roast (hurting her unintentionally), then I'm justified in being down on Blake for intentionally playing a girl's heart during a "game".
    Blake is making sure that dentists maintain their negative image.
    fireflyer likes this.

Re: The Doctor's...you are not missing anything. The show is overly obsessed with discussing either what the audience considers embarrassing sexual topics be it with sex itself or hygiene, things you never wanted to know absolutely no discussion is off limits it's disgusting. If that isn't a turn off then they are into plastic surgery and all sorts of stupid new things to make you look young that don't work. I find it wholly unwatchable. They don't seem like doctors but flunked out doctors now going the celebrity doctors route. It's hilarious that they all sit there either in their scrubs or a white doctor's coat just to further convince you they really are doctors, LOL!!! I'm sure they have some impressive credentials so not sure why they are putting them on the line doing this show. Ugh....

Like fireflyer, there's nothing in me that likes Blake. Whereas Twitter often redeems Bachelor characters for me (the real person seeps through just a bit), his page reinforces the negative image that I have of him. If he really wanted to show people that his interactions with Melissa were all "for show," then he'd not have chosen to mock her on Twitter during Monday's show. His blog makes him seem two-faced.

He's overly impressed with himself and his sesquipedalian vocabulary. See, Blake, we all can use "big words." I appreciate his intellect and his wit, but his attitude taints everything, IMO.

I'll just agree with this thread's posters: I was unimpressed with him during Ashley's season; this season hasn't redeemed him for me at all.
    fireflyer likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Re: The Doctor's...you are not missing anything. The show is overly obsessed with discussing either what the audience considers embarrassing sexual topics be it with sex itself or hygiene, things you never wanted to know absolutely no discussion is off limits it's disgusting. If that isn't a turn off then they are into plastic surgery and all sorts of stupid new things to make you look young that don't work. I find it wholly unwatchable. They don't seem like doctors but flunked out doctors now going the celebrity doctors route. It's hilarious that they all sit there either in their scrubs or a white doctor's coat just to further convince you they really are doctors, LOL!!! I'm sure they have some impressive credentials so not sure why they are putting them on the line doing this show. Ugh....
    On today's show, they had a health investigator do a report on the possible dangers of makeup. Some of the experts they talked to said that makeup was safe. Others said that some makeup contained carcinogens. They then did a segment on skin care to prevent wrinkles. When they took audience questions, they spent about a minute talking about birth control. In response to another question, they spent several minutes talking about acid reflux in babies. Dr. Stork wore scrubs, the plastic surgeon wore a business suit, and the female doctor wore a skirt, blouse and white blazer. Dr. Stork is cheerful and enthusiastic about medicine, and he graduated from college magna cum laude. My criticism of the show is that they don't talk about serious subjects. The producer likely tells them what the topics are going to be, to get mass appeal for ratings. Also, I'm not surprised by what Blake is doing to Melissa: I expect the worst behavior, the worst attitudes, from dentists.
    fireflyer likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    Blake is making sure that dentists maintain their negative image.
    bachelorwatcher, are you an anti-dentite?!?

Sorry, I just had a Seinfeld flashback. I'm OK now.
    fireflyer and NEPASue like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I read Blake's tweets last week, and his blog about last week's show - he alternated by making "crazy" comments about Melissa and apologizing for being awful to her. He said it was humiliating and she was a wonderful person. I almost, almost gave him the benefit of the doubt....

He must not have realized that there would be another show this week, showing him saying equally mean things and playing her some more! Now he's going to have to cover for this week's bad behavior too. Get busy, Blake!

On Deanna's vlog, Stag said he saw Blake and Melissa making out more in the BoomBoom room than they ever showed - that it was much more than just a few kisses, so even though she was overly emotional, she did have a right to think they were somewhat a couple. I still think she was SO irrational though, and it would've scared me off too if I were Blake. That girl is not right.
    sclilred1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast