+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 8/23 Show **West Coast Spoilers**

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 8/23 Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Chris Harrison's blog for Episode 3 is posted in his blog thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;4047875;

Definetly the best comment so far. Do these people not look in a mirror before they go on camera? Of all the dresses she could of picked from. All I could think of why in the world would you want a feather duster on your chest...
    Yeah that was really awful. I hope they burned that thing after the RC and I also hope she really hated it...can't say I have ever seen her in something that hideous in all of her reality shows (including the 2 seasons of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders).

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4048101;
    I saw someone posted on a blog somewhere that she is Chris Harrison's ventriloquist dummy! LOL!
    Even my daughter said, "Why do they need her? Can't Chris do this by himself?"
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4047668;
    ...Haven't enough birds died because of the oil spill? Did Melissa really need to maim another one for her dress?

It made me think of that now-iconic scene from The Hills, the Lauren Finally Goes To Paris episode, and walks into some showroom, and eyes wide with wonder, reverently whispers "feathers"
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;4048347;
    Yeah that was really awful. I hope they burned that thing after the RC and I also hope she really hated it...can't say I have ever seen her in something that hideous in all of her reality shows (including the 2 seasons of the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders).
    LOL. So funny! That dress was actually supposed to be for Ali but she never got a chance to wear it for whatever reason and the Bach/Bette/BP stylist Cary loved it so much, he put it on Melissa for BP. I forget who was the designer, but the name is pretty big.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

The preview for next week looks downright nasty. Having to "out" or comment or rag on fellow contestants sounds like a recipe for disaster. It will be good for drama and tears and yelling and possible friendships broken...but, I mean really - why do you treat them all as if they are in junior high? Oh...duh...because the concept for the show is about junior high hook-ups.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4049806;
    I mean really - why do you treat them all as if they are in junior high? Oh...duh...because the concept for the show is about junior high hook-ups.
    I'm glad a lot of this is acting. I would hate to think these mid 20's to early 30's could act like this IRL!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4050787;
    I'm glad a lot of this is acting. I would hate to think these mid 20's to early 30's could act like this IRL!
    Unfortunately Beachmom, I don't think they are acting that much. I work with quite a few 20 year olds, and this is not that far off from how they act in their personal lives - and I am in a pretty professional environment!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678