+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/23 Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by bahurupiya;4047642;

That is Renee Zellwegger's fault. One day some director made the mistake of praising her for doing that as some specific detail of some specific character, and because she has image problems bordering on body dysmorphic whateveritis, she has been pooching her mouth up like that whenever she has her picture made because she thinks it is the only way she looks pretty.
    (No, nobody told me any of that. Nobody had to).

Whatever the particulars, I was surprised to see her eliminated so early in the game, regardless of what she did or how the other hamsters felt about it, because it seemed to me that her appearance seemed to be getting a stronger favorable viewer reaction than that any of the girls, (though there is another one, the name escapes me, whose figure is frequently complimented).

Thanks for letting me know about that Renee lip pursing thing...I had no idea where it came from but I am SICK of it already!!!

Hey... I love hamsters...that's an insult to them!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bahurupiya;4047642;
    Whatever the particulars, I was surprised to see her eliminated so early in the game, regardless of what she did or how the other hamsters felt about it, because it seemed to me that her appearance seemed to be getting a stronger favorable viewer reaction than that any of the girls, (though there is another one, the name escapes me, whose figure is frequently complimented).
    I seem to remember quite a few of the guys at the "meet and greet" the first night being quite excited Gia was there! Guess they weren't excited enough to keep her around!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-25-2010 at 08:28 PM.
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

I watch this show off/on when nothing else is on. But I saw bits and pieces of that first episode. I think the guys were most excited Gia was there in so far as there was a chance to hook up with her basically. I'm sure she lost much of her charm when it was apparent she wasn't fully on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom View Post

I seem to remember quite a few of the guys at the "meet and greet" the first night being quite excited Gia was there! Guess they weren't excited enough to keep her around!
    The difference is that the guys are actually playing the game, while the girls are just being dumb! Gia was a threat, so they could take their own personal feelings out of the way and vote off the threat!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-25-2010 at 08:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl;4047370;
    Umm I think I just threw up a little. What an awful visual. :nono

I liked Gia on the Bachelor, and I sorta still like her but was ready to blame the plan to evict Kiptyn all on her. Like what a dummy to go back on her word. But now I don't think it is all her fault. The plan was smart--evict one of the couples, the only problem was who was in those couples. The producers were not about to let their GOLDEN BOY be evicted so soon, and I highly doubt Nikki was swayed by Kip, but the producers. The plan may have worked if they chose Kovacs but then again I'm not sure what the producers plan is with that couple--given that they could get their own "sex on TV" scenario with those two. So it is really hard to say, but if I was a betting woman things might be different if they went after Kovacs first.

I'm not sure how true this is, but I read elsewhere that Craig flipped out one night and scared some of the girls, which fast tracked his ouster. If that is true then Gia was probably encouraged to give the rose to Wes and she really didn't go back on her word.

Natalie and Elizabeth UGH just go home already. Take that crybaby Tenley with you.

I like Peyton and Jesse B. They are cute together.

Tenley and Kip together? Not so much. I see him as someone who is pretty laid back including his mannerisms and emotions. Tenley seems to feed off of the atmosphere she is in. Everyone having fun--ooh Tenley is all bubbly and happy. People having a disagreement/drama ooh Tenley is crying. If they were together I can just see her being happy if Kip is happy but if he is being quiet, reflective or just wants to be alone she will think it's doomsday and he doesn't want her anymore. He'd be better off with a woman who is more like him and not one who's mood seems to depend on what is going on around her.
    Right there is the reason I think there has been producer "encouragement" (vs. outright manipulation which is illegal since this is a "game show") and was the outsiders undoing. Nikki vs. Gia, we could argue all day about which one of them made the bigger mistake. At the end of the day, if they had targeted Kovacs (or even Dave) instead of Kiptyn, they might have stood a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by javajo;4047668;
    ok, this is mean but i have to say it.

Haven't enough birds died because of the oil spill? Did melissa really need to maim another one for her dress?
    best.comment.ever!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4047668;
    Ok, this is mean but I have to say it.

Haven't enough birds died because of the oil spill? Did Melissa really need to maim another one for her dress?

Definetly the best comment so far. Do these people not look in a mirror before they go on camera? Of all the dresses she could of picked from. All I could think of why in the world would you want a feather duster on your chest...

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;4047875;

Definetly the best comment so far. Do these people not look in a mirror before they go on camera? Of all the dresses she could of picked from. All I could think of why in the world would you want a feather duster on your chest...
    Probably because some silly fashion designer somewhere called it the "newest" fashion and she just had to be fashionable and trendy. Have you ever seen what some of these famous and not-so-famous designers call fashion? I wouldn't wear half that stuff if you paid me! Just look at what the runways are full of....some of that stuff is downright ugly and totally not user-friendly.

You guys are too funny.

I actually really liked her dress. And I'm a bird lover.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;4047875;

I saw someone posted on a blog somewhere that she is Chris Harrison's ventriloquist dummy! LOL!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast