+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/23 Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Maidstone;4047241;
    Why does Gia do that with her mouth? That sucking on her top lip and biting her bottom lip at the same time with her hair covering half her face. Is that one of her bathing suit modeling poses?
    I thought I was the only one who noticed Gia and her lip moves. She's always doing something weird with her lips, biting on them, puckering them, as you said, sucking on them, or twisting them, while puckering them to one side of her face. It drives me crazy!!! It reminds me of my young nieces who pose in the mirror and take a pic of themselves for Facebook with that stupid pucker-lip face that all the kids do. I liked Gia alot when she was in the Bachelor, but now, I really can't stand her. Was she drunk when she was talking about Wes and how wonderful he is during her alone interview spot? She seemed like she was either drunk or under his spell...not sure which. And why oh why would you come on a show called "the Bachelor Pad" when you are in a committed relationship? What did she think was going to go on there? Afterall...she DID live in the house with all the other girls during her time on the Bachelor...she knows how people behave in those situations. To act shocked and appalled at the behavior of the contestants there? And to keep hanging out alone with Wes, provacatively puckering for him while scantly clothed, putting herself in the way of temptation while stating she loves her boyfriend? Give me a break!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;4047285;
    Most apropos line of the night:
    Jesse Kovacs: What's the big deal? We all did this in 6th grade?!?!?
    My favorite part of the show was when Wes was describing the female kissers in the contest. He best was when he described as kiss as "violent" - referring to either Natalie or Elizabeth (can't remember which one) and that he doesn't kiss like that - unless he's hammered. LOL

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;4047296;
    My favorite part of the show was when Wes was describing the female kissers in the contest. He best was when he described as kiss as "violent" - referring to either Natalie or Elizabeth (can't remember which one) and that he doesn't kiss like that - unless he's hammered. LOL
    The pause between his answer and the "unless I'm hammered" was priceless. That's what made it so funny for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;4047209;
    I'm wondering if Jillian is regretting her decision to let David kiss her on her season.
    I'm guessing she's thanking the Fates that if the two of them had to do any kissing in this lifetime, at least it happened before THIS season.

Joel McHale on The Soup calls this show "A bandana and a sticky guitar away from Rock of Love."

I thought that was very unfair. Most of these girls don't have a single sequin on their bikini tops.

Best Line of the Episode:
    I got tongue from most of the guys!
    Proudly Proclaimed by Elizabeth

(The inclusion of Gia's impassioned "Shakespeare" declaration in the promoteez disqualified it for consideration)
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

I'm really glad to see Gia gone.
    She was pretty two faced regarding the whole getting rid of Kiptyn thing.
    And, all the posing with Wes and saying, 2 weeks in a row, how he's better than Shakespeah (her accent is pretty grating) was a total turn off.
    How tall is Gia, anyway? Does anybody know? The other girls seemed to tower over her and I saw that Gia was wearing very high heels.
    As far as the lip biting/puckering, I think Gia is still not that used to her face. She's had a lot of plastic surgery and her feature have completely changed, as she's now a very pretty woman. I think she is still trying to deal with the changes.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4047021;
    Speaking of skanky, I thought it was a little much when Elizabeth rinsed out her mouth with pool water after kissing Jonathan. Not only was it rude, but hey, does she know what goes on in that pool???

Umm I think I just threw up a little. What an awful visual. :nono

I liked Gia on the Bachelor, and I sorta still like her but was ready to blame the plan to evict Kiptyn all on her. Like what a dummy to go back on her word. But now I don't think it is all her fault. The plan was smart--evict one of the couples, the only problem was who was in those couples. The producers were not about to let their GOLDEN BOY be evicted so soon, and I highly doubt Nikki was swayed by Kip, but the producers. The plan may have worked if they chose Kovacs but then again I'm not sure what the producers plan is with that couple--given that they could get their own "sex on TV" scenario with those two. So it is really hard to say, but if I was a betting woman things might be different if they went after Kovacs first.

I'm not sure how true this is, but I read elsewhere that Craig flipped out one night and scared some of the girls, which fast tracked his ouster. If that is true then Gia was probably encouraged to give the rose to Wes and she really didn't go back on her word.

Natalie and Elizabeth UGH just go home already. Take that crybaby Tenley with you.

I like Peyton and Jesse B. They are cute together.

Tenley and Kip together? Not so much. I see him as someone who is pretty laid back including his mannerisms and emotions. Tenley seems to feed off of the atmosphere she is in. Everyone having fun--ooh Tenley is all bubbly and happy. People having a disagreement/drama ooh Tenley is crying. If they were together I can just see her being happy if Kip is happy but if he is being quiet, reflective or just wants to be alone she will think it's doomsday and he doesn't want her anymore. He'd be better off with a woman who is more like him and not one who's mood seems to depend on what is going on around her.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl;4047370;

I liked Gia on the Bachelor, and I sorta still like her but was ready to blame the plan to evict Kiptyn all on her. Like what a dummy to go back on her word. But now I don't think it is all her fault. The plan was smart--evict one of the couples, the only problem was who was in those couples. The producers were not about to let their GOLDEN BOY be evicted so soon, and I highly doubt Nikki was swayed by Kip, but the producers. The plan may have worked if they chose Kovacs but then again I'm not sure what the producers plan is with that couple--given that they could get their own "sex on TV" scenario with those two. So it is really hard to say, but if I was a betting woman things might be different if they went after Kovacs first.

I'm not sure how true this is, but I read elsewhere that Craig flipped out one night and scared some of the girls, which fast tracked his ouster. If that is true then Gia was probably encouraged to give the rose to Wes and she really didn't go back on her word.

Natalie and Elizabeth UGH just go home already. Take that crybaby Tenley with you.

Tenley and Kip together? Not so much. I see him as someone who is pretty laid back including his mannerisms and emotions. Tenley seems to feed off of the atmosphere she is in. Everyone having fun--ooh Tenley is all bubbly and happy. People having a disagreement/drama ooh Tenley is crying. If they were together I can just see her being happy if Kip is happy but if he is being quiet, reflective or just wants to be alone she will think it's doomsday and he doesn't want her anymore. He'd be better off with a woman who is more like him and not one who's mood seems to depend on what is going on around her.
    Regarding the bolded - BINGO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl;4047370;

Double Bingo! I wanted to refer to this earlier, but didn't know if I could. There isn't really a "spoiler" thread. It's amazing how the whole show would have changed if one of the "couples" was voted out. Now, it's just a matter of time until the "outsiders" are eliminated one by one - or two by two.

I'm not sure about Nikki. She tends to vote with the "insiders," but I agree with you that it's producer driven. I didn't like her the first episode when the girls voted Juan out because he had "wronged" her. I wonder how much of that is true.

I keep forgetting - these kids are playing a game - on TV in front of their viewing public. Would I want to watch MY daughter act like Elizabeth or Natalie?
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4047290;
    ...I thought I was the only one who noticed Gia and her lip moves...
    Nope. I noticed it, too. I just figured they are "new," and she is just performing the oral equivalent of touching the ends of your hair when you come home from the salon with a new length or layers or something...

...that stupid pucker-lip face that all the kids do...
    That is Renee Zellwegger's fault. One day some director made the mistake of praising her for doing that as some specific detail of some specific character, and because she has image problems bordering on body dysmorphic whateveritis, she has been pooching her mouth up like that whenever she has her picture made because she thinks it is the only way she looks pretty.
    (No, nobody told me any of that. Nobody had to).

...provacatively puckering for him while scantly clothed...
    So beautifully put!

...Was she drunk when she was talking about Wes and how wonderful he is during her alone interview spot?...
    Oh, I fervently hope so.

And why oh why would you come on a show called "the Bachelor Pad" when you are in a committed relationship?...To act shocked and appalled at the behavior of the contestants there?...stating she loves her boyfriend?...
    Well, the first one is easy - to get TV face time for those new Barbie-adjacent lips and a chance at $250,000.

Then, the first night she did her little names in the hat thing when she really had only one name. That - and the fact that she was on her 2nd "love"-focused reality show - sort of let us know that she's not exactly a stranger to a little trickery and situation manipulation.

But neither is she very good at it, as it proved her undoing, and just how committed the thing with the offline boyfriend thing really was isn't clear, but apparently he turned out to be a player of more than whatever ball-throwing activity it is that he does, if I'm not mistaken, they broke up like immediately after she finished shooting Bachelor Pad, or maybe before.

Whatever the particulars, I was surprised to see her eliminated so early in the game, regardless of what she did or how the other hamsters felt about it, because it seemed to me that her appearance seemed to be getting a stronger favorable viewer reaction than that any of the girls, (though there is another one, the name escapes me, whose figure is frequently complimented).

Anyway, I'm sure Gia will get more work. Whoever did whatever they did to her face apparently knows his/her stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4046946;
    Can someone remind me why Melissa is there again?
    Maybe some ABC marketing operative feels that it might "harm the franchise" to have Chris Harrison, who I think is supposed to evoke somefocusgroup's notion of dignity and decorum, utter phrases like "We're going to have a kissing contest."

Her role kind of reminds me of older incarnation of Amateur Night at the Apollo. Anybody else admit being old enough to remember Kiki Shepherd?
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

Ok, this is mean but I have to say it.

Haven't enough birds died because of the oil spill? Did Melissa really need to maim another one for her dress?
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast