+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/23 Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4047013;
    Gia is a hypocrite. If she had given Craig the rose like she promised him, he'd still be there, she'd still be safe and one or more of the couples would be split up. Granted, Nikki should have held up her end of the deal, but if Gia didn't, she can't be mad that someone else didn't, either.
    The difference is that when Gia made her decision about Wes she had thought out an alternative way to accomplish the same goal of eveining up the Outsider numders in the house. She already had a plan to be able to keep Craig as well as keep Wes in repayment for him helping her get the pie-eating rose. Plus, the person she gave the rose to, Wes, was someone on the Outsiders side who would promote their cause of breaking up the couples if only to please her in future. So, if Nikki hadn't changed her mind the Outsiders would have had Craig and Wes in their pocket and the Outsiders on an even playing field. So, Gia was still loyal to her Outsiders side even giving Wes the rose. Nikki on the other hand voted to keep Kiptyn an Insider and oust Craig an Outsider. So, in essence Nikki betrayed her Outsiders loyalties while Gia did not. If Nikki felt she just couldn't vote for Kiptyn and told the outsiders ahead of time they could have all change dand went for Kovacs or David. Also regarding Kip being upset tonight Gia didn't come to him first and tell him she was going to vote him out, Nikki didn't come to him and tell him upfront either. Kiptyn went and talked to her after he heard ot from everyone else and confronte dher and she admitted it to him them then. If he had gone and asked Gia directly on RC night she would have told him too. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4047043;
    The difference is that when Gia made her decision about Wes she had thought out an alternative way to accomplish the same goal of eveining up the Outsider numders in the house. She already had a plan to be able to keep Craig as well as keep Wes in repayment for him helping her get the pie-eating rose. Plus, the person she gave the rose to, Wes, was someone on the Outsiders side who would promote their cause of breaking up the couples if only to please her in future. So, if Nikki hadn't changed her mind the Outsiders would have had Craig and Wes in their pocket and the Outsiders on an even playing field.
    That puts a pretty little picture on it after the fact, but.. Gia did not already have the plan to keep both Craig and Wes when she gave Wes the rose. She even admitted as much and knew that she screwed up based upon emotion and not rational strategy. It was only after she screwed up that she needed to come up with a plan to try to make it right.. and it depended upon everyone else to save her little butt. They didn't. Nikki acted on emotion just like Gia did.

Gia's also a hypocrite because she had just that day been whining at Jonathan for wanting to act on emotion and then she turned around and did the very same thing.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

To the Point

We watched part of the show last night (we never watch the whole show) and all I can think when I see their ages popping up on my screen is "Isn't it about time some of these people actually grow up?" Really, it amazes me!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;4046910;
    I missed the first hour. I am not really sorry I did. The trasherrific quality of this show has gotten old and dull

If they ever do a show like this again, can they not get a bunch of people who are already dating each other?
    I agree! After the kissing competition the rest of the show was VERY boring! At least the insider-outsider drama last week was interesting. Gia botched her own plan and deserved the boot. Weatherdude deserved to go with her for not holding her accountable for being the architect of that plan. Hasta la pasta dude - she played you.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4046946;
    Can someone remind me why Melissa is there again?
    Because she is prettier and nicer than Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;4046947;
    I would love to see Elizabeth go..........I cannot stand her.
    Kovacs would like to see her go too! If no one else does he certainly will when this show is over. She is a nut case.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-24-2010 at 10:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;4047139;
    We watched part of the show last night (we never watch the whole show) and all I can think when I see their ages popping up on my screen is "Isn't it about time some of these people actually grow up?" Really, it amazes me!
    Being 31 and single I may be able to help you some. Many of the people on the show remind me of me and my friends (only those guys are better looking). In our professional lives we are very grown up and responsible, however, since we are still single we like to go out and party etc., like these guys do. Yes even hook up every once in a while. So I can see how many of these people are a mix of both I think Kovacs and Kiptyn are perfect examples of this. In the wine business Kovacs is hard working and professional in his social life he likes to have fun. I enjoy the show. Its about what I expected for a summer show.
    Quote Originally Posted by NittanyKenVB;4047162;
    Kovacs would like to see her go too! If no one else does he certainly will when this show is over. She is a nut case.
    Kovacs relationship is strange to me. He has never tried to vote Elizabeth off (Like she did to him). Either he knows he needs her there or he does like her and in some weird reality when they are being themselves and not the characters for this show (you can tell parts are scripted) they get a long fine.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-24-2010 at 12:16 PM.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

I'm wondering if Jillian is regretting her decision to let David kiss her on her season.

Seriously though, David is coming across much nicer on the Bachelor Pad; although, his decision to "go for" Natalie seems to be in keeping with his previous image.

Sometimes I start to feel sorry for Kovacs because of psycho woman, Elizabeth, but then I think he deserves it. He got a good edit on Jillian's season, but I think the true Jesse is coming out.

Jesse B seemed like an okay guy on Ali's show, but I think a lot more of him for dumping Natalie after he realized what kind of girl she is. I think he and Peyton are very cute together.

It will be interesting is anything really comes with Wes and Gia.

Kiptyn seemed to ramp up his kiss a bit for Tenley. His kisses with the other girls seemed soft, but quick. He definitely went in a few more times with Tenley. Hmmmm...

I keep getting Kovacks and Kiptyn confused with each other. And which one of the ho's they are spooning.

I can't stand Elizabeth. Her hair changes colors in every interview/scene with her. At one point last night it looked silver. But it's usually a yellowish tan.

Why does Gia do that with her mouth? That sucking on her top lip and biting her bottom lip at the same time with her hair covering half her face. Is that one of her bathing suit modeling poses?

Peyton is cool. I hope she stays for a while.

Gia is gone and deservedly so. Weatherboy was a total waste of airtime and I'm so glad he got the boot. Shame there wasn't a double-elimination on both sides because I would've loved for Elizabeth to join Gia in the cab of shame.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4047013;
    Gia is a hypocrite. If she had given Craig the rose like she promised him, he'd still be there, she'd still be safe and one or more of the couples would be split up.
    We actually don't know this. Who would the insider girls have voted for if Craig had been safe, if their remaining options would have been Wes or Jesse B, neither of whom were part of "the couples" at that time? And what makes you think Nikki would have been more willing to vote out Kip under those circumstances? While I agree that Gia's actions were hypocritical, the outsiders' downfall was as a result of not eliminating one of the 3 men who were part of a couple (Kovacs, Kip, or Dave) when they had the chance. Craig being safe or not didn't change that. The biggest mistake IMO was choosing Kip as the one to go, and then Nikki not fessing up that she was having problems with it soon enough so that they could have switched to one of the other two.

But let's be honest. The outsider girls screwed up their strategy (or more likely don't even have one) again last night by voting out Weatherman instead of Kovacs. Had Gia, Nikki, Peyton, Gwen, Krisily and Ashley all voted for Kovacs (and if they were smart, they would have), he would have gone home. Mission accomplished. AFAIC, whoever didn't vote for him doesn't deserve to win.

Most apropos line of the night:
    Jesse Kovacs: What's the big deal? We all did this in 6th grade?!?!?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast