+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/23 Show **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4046970;
    I would love to know who Kiptyn voted as the best kisser. We didn't see him kiss any of the girls (when he was blindfolded)
    That's true...very interesting.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4046970;
    I would love to know who Kiptyn voted as the best kisser. We didn't see him kiss any of the girls (when he was blindfolded)
    This would have been super interesting to see, I'm kinda really sad now that I think about it haha!! Honestly, IMO of course, Kip plays a smart game.. I like that he looks out for himself but is not stomping all over everyone trying to sway their votes.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4046980;
    This would have been super interesting to see, I'm kinda really sad now that I think about it haha!! Honestly, IMO of course, Kip plays a smart game.. I like that he looks out for himself but is not stomping all over everyone trying to sway their votes.
    Maybe they will add it in the deleted scene for this week (ABC are you listening)

ETA: I agree Kiptyn is playing a smart game.
    Last edited by Tiggerlgh; 08-23-2010 at 10:49 PM.

I was laughing so hard I forgot the exact quote from Gia about Wes being like Shakespere, anyone have it? thanks.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Ugh. Am I the only one who cannot stand Natalie? That girl is the biggest ho'. She's looser than a ferral cat. Gross. Girl, at least while you are on tv, have some self respect. Her parents must be sooo proud.

Gia is a hypocrite. If she had given Craig the rose like she promised him, he'd still be there, she'd still be safe and one or more of the couples would be split up. Granted, Nikki should have held up her end of the deal, but if Gia didn't, she can't be mad that someone else didn't, either.

The Weatherman's little ditty's at the end of the shows are hilarious. Now that he's gone, I'll miss them!

Wish Elizabeth had gone home. Another one I do NOT like. She refused to let Jason kiss her but she had NO issue with sticking her tongue down all these guys' throats. And speaking of said kissing contest...EEEWWWW. I would have had to bow out of this one. Anyone hear of oral herpes? Mono?

Peyton is so cute and sweet. Tenley seriously needs to grow up. Krisily is definitely growing on me. Ashley is not a pretty woman. Nor is she interesting. No idea why they picked her of all people.

The guys...I like them all at this point, but Kovacs seriously needs to re-evaluate his relationship with Elizabeth. She's manipulative and he said he can't trust her. Not good if he's looking for something long term.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

OK, I haven't even read this thread yet. I was sitting with my daughter watching tonight and thinking of you, all my forum friends, laughing out loud - maybe with a glass of wine. I really did envision you all in my family room watching with me. Was this too much or what??? The only good thing in tonight's show was Peyton and Jesse. I always did like the two of them.
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4047013;
    Ugh. Am I the only one who cannot stand Natalie? That girl is the biggest ho'. She's looser than a ferral cat. Gross. Girl, at least while you are on tv, have some self respect. Her parents must be sooo proud. .
    I totally agree. She is a party girl ho and the previews of next week's episode looks like she is "hurt" by her reputation. You can't have it both ways. Now that she is with David, I guess Canadian Jessie that was booted last week will get a clue that he's not available for her. Then again, he seems like a bit of a playah.

Gia is a hypocrite. If she had given Craig the rose like she promised him, he'd still be there, she'd still be safe and one or more of the couples would be split up. Granted, Nikki should have held up her end of the deal, but if Gia didn't, she can't be mad that someone else didn't, either.
    I don't get the holier than thou attitude, either. She started it by not keeping her word and then to blab her entire strategy to Kiptyn and the others was ridiculous. Her antics with Kiptyn later when she feigned being so upset about him accusing her of being the ringleader were over the top. She appeared to be sobbing and then she was not.

The Weatherman's little ditty's at the end of the shows are hilarious. Now that he's gone, I'll miss them!
    He is actually much funnier in the outtakes than he appears on the show. He was not in the league of the others on this show. Hopefully the exposure he got on the show was good enough to help attract positive people to him, although he does seem a bit delusional.

Wish Elizabeth had gone home. Another one I do NOT like. She refused to let Jason kiss her but she had NO issue with sticking her tongue down all these guys' throats. And speaking of said kissing contest...EEEWWWW. I would have had to bow out of this one. Anyone hear of oral herpes? Mono?
    I wish she had gone, as well. She is a manipulative bully and her behavior is like Mean Girls - 10 years later.

Peyton is so cute and sweet. Tenley seriously needs to grow up. Krisily is definitely growing on me. Ashley is not a pretty woman. Nor is she interesting. No idea why they picked her of all people.
    Agree with all of your thoughts here.

The guys...I like them all at this point, but Kovacs seriously needs to re-evaluate his relationship with Elizabeth. She's manipulative and he said he can't trust her. Not good if he's looking for something long term.
    What does it say about him that he is or was dating her in real life, despite the fact that he can't trust her and thinks she's unstable or unsteady?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4047016;
    OK, I haven't even read this thread yet. I was sitting with my daughter watching tonight and thinking of you, all my forum friends, laughing out loud - maybe with a glass of wine. I really did envision you all in my family room watching with me. Was this too much or what??? The only good thing in tonight's show was Peyton and Jesse. I always did like the two of them.
    See I am a romantic at heart. I did like the way Kiptyn Kissed Tenley, as stated above I would love to see how he voted.
    Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;4046994;
    I was laughing so hard I forgot the exact quote from Gia about Wes being like Shakespere, anyone have it? thanks.
    He's like the modern day Shakespear But Better and Cuter
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-24-2010 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4047018;
    See I am a romantic at heart. I did like the way Kiptyn Kissed Tenley, as stated above I would love to see how he voted.
    I would too. I still think a lot of this show is scripted. Had Gia given Craig the rose the whole direction of the show would be different. I think TPTB already had their winner in mind when the show started. They had to have a winner the audience favored. They couldn't have one of the skanky girls run away with it, could they?

Speaking of skanky, I thought it was a little much when Elizabeth rinsed out her mouth with pool water after kissing Jonathan. Not only was it rude, but hey, does she know what goes on in that pool???
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4047013;
    Ugh. Am I the only one who cannot stand Natalie? That girl is the biggest ho'. She's looser than a ferral cat. Gross. Girl, at least while you are on tv, have some self respect. Her parents must be sooo proud.
    A hot party girl who's up for some casual fun. What's not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4047021;
    Speaking of skanky, I thought it was a little much when Elizabeth rinsed out her mouth with pool water after kissing Jonathan. Not only was it rude, but hey, does she know what goes on in that pool???
    Maybe she thought rinsing her mouth with human waste/other bodily fluid laced pool water was a better alternative than keeping Jonathan's taste in her mouth?

Really though, I knew he was a goner after the kissing contest. While he was in heaven, every girl seemed to be somewhere between indifference and disgust after kissing him.
    Will you ever come back Julianne?? =(

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast