+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/16 Show Thread *West Coast SPOILERS*

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Re: 8/16 Show Thread *West Coast SPOILERS*

um...uh...I am really enjoying this show so far. Last night's episode was too heavy on the strategy, though. As for the puking, after a decade of Survivor, and nearly a decade of The Amazing Race, I am impervious to puke. Gia better not lay all the blame on Nikki. Nikki did the same thing Gia did. I applaude Nikki, because Kiptyn is a stand-up cutie pie, whereas Wes is about as loathe-worthy as they come, IMO.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

Chris' shirt & tie were just awful at the cocktail party! Who is dressing this man for this show? Checkered shirt and purple polka-dot tie? WTF???

for those that ask earlier...Gwen is 39 and considering that I am 43...I wish I looked that dog gone good...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Newbie

It's true, Gwen is 39. But she has no control over the Bachelor Pad website. It's highly doubtful she chose to have a ?? next to her age instead of her true age. I think it's just the producers having their fun.

I did a lot of fast-forwarding during the show and watched the whole thing in 30 minutes! But I watched enough to know:
    • the pie eating contest was gross, who wants to watch people throw up!
    • Tenly cries constantly, it's getting old.
    • Gia giving Wes the rose was the single most stupidiest thing I've seen in a long time. How dumb was that!
    • Chris doesn't know how to dress.
    • I almost felt sorry for Peyton. I said "almost".

I also think it was extremely unfair to put people on the show with a past relationship. It basically gives them an advantage because they have a built-in alliance. It forces the people who don't have an alliance to think strategically and that is asking way to much of them.

I watched this show twice now, I'm doubt I'll continue to waste my time on it. It's really not as much fun as I thought it would be.

I had such high hopes for Gia! She was being so smart and then BAM! Her stupid kicked in. Gotta hand it to Krisilee, she pulled it out...lol

I know this is mean, but Nikki looks terrible. I thought she was so pretty during her season but now...she looks just awful. Like she's bloated or has gained a significant amount of weight recently.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by payson;4041153;
    It's true, Gwen is 39. But she has no control over the Bachelor Pad website. It's highly doubtful she chose to have a ?? next to her age instead of her true age. I think it's just the producers having their fun.

From CH's first blog:

I felt a little bad for Gwen and Krisily, as they had to pretty much introduce themselves to the other cast members. Youíll notice instead of her age, there are question marks next to Gwenís name. Thatís because she told us not to put her age on the show

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4040890;
    Natalie...with her "I would make out with everyone for $20" comment for next week.
    Very likely the most sincere and honest words any of us will ever hear uttered by any reality show contestant.

I totally believe her!
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

I know this is mean, but Nikki looks terrible. I thought she was so pretty during her season but now...she looks just awful. Like she's bloated or has gained a significant amount of weight recently.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Nikki has put on a little weight, but I do believe it's the camera angles too. Every picture of her is coming from below to accent a "double" chin. As we all know, the camera does add on pounds.
    Nikki is a natural beauty, and I believe, whereas her clothes are beautiful, they are not her style. And she has way too much make up on. Wasn't she a "beauty queen" here in Illinois. All the rest of the girls are more natural looking, so Nikki stands out.
    I give her credit for saving Kip over Craig. She is trying to do the right thing, and that gives her an "inner" beauty.
    Love a dance, sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow!That's Cocoa begging for a ride in Momma's car!

Quote Originally Posted by NEPASue;4041054;
    Chris' shirt & tie were just awful at the cocktail party! Who is dressing this man for this show? Checkered shirt and purple polka-dot tie? WTF???
    All I could think of was seriously...."Did you get dressed in the dark???":nono. This is as bad as when ED wore that "ice cream colored suit" during Jillians's season at a rose ceremony. Hopefully next week he will be dressed much better.

Quote Originally Posted by bahurupiya;4040534;
    Can somebody please tell me that I did NOT see a promo for next week where Wes sings "Love It Don't Come Easy," and then Gia says

I know she did NOT say that. I just dreamed it, right? Right? Please?

Heck yeah. "that's my dog" that's my dog"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast