+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/16 Show Thread *West Coast SPOILERS*

To the Point

Re: 8/16 Show Thread *West Coast SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4039928;
    Is it bad that I kind of like that Jesse Kovacs is using Elizabeth?
    yes and no. I totally get feeling that way. Haven't watched a complete episode yet, but she just seems to have some serious issues and I think she likes the idea of having him backed into a corner. Her "love" for him is incredibly unhealthy and she is aware of that, I think. Something about her makes me very uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4040237;
    That's right. Men never fall for crazy/immature/whiny women. And woman never fall for dominating/childish/petulant men. That's why every couple is comprised of two sane, stable individuals and the lunatics are all footloose and fancy free.

And I prefer this show to the Batchelor. While I do watch the benighted displays of whoremongering, I am nothing but embarrassed for all participants because all that false Hallmark-card quality romance is, well, embarrassing. Give me some machinations and chicanery and I'm a happy-ish woman.
    I'm with you 100% Rattus!

And I think the major error last night was Gia, not Nikki. At the end of the day, Nikki couldn't play the game, and I can't fault her for that. Kiptyn is a friend and she couldn't do that to him, even though he pulled her aside and basically said it was ok - LOVE Kiptyn! I compare it to Colby on Survivor. He could have chosen not to take Tina to the finale and he absolutely would have won the million dollars. But at the end of the day, the money was not worth it to him to go against who he was and what he believed. I feel like Nikki did the same thing.

Gia was shown to be the mastermind and then when it comes to her one part of the plan, she can't follow through. I totally get why she gave Wes the rose, but at the end of the day, she has a boyfriend and making a decision with her heart instead of her head when there was not possibility of a relationship is the dumbest thing she has ever done. She shot herself in the foot and put a huge target on her back. And she has no one to blame but herself.

At the end of the day, I think Nikki and Gia have shown why a woman probably won't win this thing. The guys are strategizing too, but they are not going to turn on each other - not like the women will. It seems like that happens in real life too - most guys do seem to have a "man code" that they follow. Women - not so much!

Quote Originally Posted by forever;4040136;
    Also, why not go after Elizabeth & Kovacs? The outsiders had more votes & the power of the roses to make it happen. They could have taken out 2 key players with one swift blow! The insiders might have been mad & vengful but what could they do? By then they would have been irreversibly outnumbered.
    Because TPTB want them on the show for ratings!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Chris Harrison's Blog for the 2nd Episode is posted in his thread.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Can somebody please tell me that I did NOT see a promo for next week where Wes sings "Love It Don't Come Easy," and then Gia says

"He's like the modern-day Shakespeare, but cuterrr and betterrrr."
    I know she did NOT say that. I just dreamed it, right? Right? Please?
    One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan.

Quote Originally Posted by bahurupiya;4040534;
    Can somebody please tell me that I did NOT see a promo for next week where Wes sings "Love It Don't Come Easy," and then Gia says

She did and because of that comment she is the dumbest bachelorette ever. I sure hope she was drunk when she said that.

I liked Gia on the Bachelor.
    Last night, however, she showed herself to be an idiot.
    And the comment comparing Wes to Shakespeare was inane. Obviously, the girl does NOT read.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by bahurupiya;4040534;
    "He's like the modern-day Shakespeare but cutterr and betterr"
    Gia sounded drunk when she said that.
    Marti

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4039954;
    Jesse basically just called Natalie a ho
    Well, she suggested he was trying to call her a ho was he was spluttering and stammering and he agreed
    Natalie basically confirmed it with her "I would make out with everyone for $20" comment for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;4040692;
    Gia sounded drunk when she said that.

Yep and she looked it too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast