+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/16 Show Thread *West Coast SPOILERS*

Re: 8/16 Show Thread *West Coast SPOILERS*

Ugh! Kiptn, how can you ever kiss Tenley after she pukes in her pie and eat it.

You go Wes! "That's my dog", "that's my dog".

I didn't watch the beginning.....you have GOT to be kidding me....!

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne;4040041;
    I'm already so tired of talk about the "insiders" and "outsiders." Although I've watched pretty much every episode of The Bachelor/ette, this Pad show is very boring to me because they spend way too much time showing people sitting around talking about who is going to vote whom off. Wish they showed more funny moments like at the end, with their trying to cook the frozen meal in the oven. I may not watch next week, and just watch "Dating in the Dark" instead.
    Boring and confusing! There is very little of interest in this Bachelor Pad show. I couldn't wait for Bachelor or Bachlorette shows to air, but it suits me fine if I miss this one. Already tonight I was switching back and forth to Americas Got Talent,,, and that was a rerun.

ITA that there's too much talk about the "strategy" but I guess if I had a chance to win I'd be thinking about it also. I like Kiptyn and don't mind Tenley mostly but other than that hope the self named cool crowd goes home. Unfortunately Gia made a very dumb move by giving Wes a rose. She seemed smarter than that but I guess I was wrong. I think the other bad move was trying to send Kypton home instead of one of the others like Kovacs or David. I doubt Nikki would have been so torn by voting for one of them.

Not sure why I'm even watching but will probably do it again next week.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4040115;
    ITA that there's too much talk about the "strategy" but I guess if I had a chance to win I'd be thinking about it also. I like Kiptyn and don't mind Tenley mostly but other than that hope the self named cool crowd goes home. Unfortunately Gia made a very dumb move by giving Wes a rose. She seemed smarter than that but I guess I was wrong. I think the other bad move was trying to send Kypton home instead of one of the others like Kovacs or David. I doubt Nikki would have been so torn by voting for one of them.

Not sure why I'm even watching but will probably do it again next week.
    In my opinion the biggest mistake of the night was the outsiders picking Kipton to send home. I missed the first part. Who made that decision, Krisily?Gia had sound reasoning as well as personal reasons for giving the rose to Wes. He DID help her win the pie contest with his encouragement & coaching. I do think she should NOT have told Criag whe was giving it to him if there was any possibility that she would not. I think it was mean to blame Nikki for everything going wrong in the end.

Also, why not go after Elizabeth & Kovacs? The outsiders had more votes & the power of the roses to make it happen. They could have taken out 2 key players with one swift blow! The insiders might have been mad & vengful but what could they do? By then they would have been irreversibly outnumbered.

This was more boring than Big Brother on a lazy afternoon. We need a strategy thread here as well to keep all the alliances straight.

Gia did make a bad strategic move for her alliance, and then there is Nikki, who has been on the reunions and should be with the cool clique, but she is unattached. I can see why she flipped emotionally, but she just destroyed her alliance.

The "dates" are the dumbest stuff I've ever seen - although it was a kick to see Jonathan act The Bachelor role. He handled himself fairly well, except that he, as Gia, voted his heart instead of his alliance. They should all read the BB handbook before going on these mini-group dates.

And, where was the fun on these supposed dates? Rolling around in paint and sitting on Moroccan rugs? HUH?

Stupid Show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Tenley told Zap2it, "Elizabeth and I are friends ... once we moved past this point that we're going to see a smidge of tonight, we were fine ... but I had said something about Elizabeth and Kovacs, knowing some of their past ... and I was comparing it to the relationship Kiptyn and I had, and I guess I said something that wasn't necessary and unfortunately, I think I hurt Elizabeth's feelings, which made me sad because I hate to hurt friends' feelings ... I didn't say anything wrong, I was comparing basically that they had had a past relationship and Kiptyn and I had always just been friends."

If Tenley was actually as "immature" as everyone seems to think, kiptyn would be long gone. Kovacs too if Elizabeth is like her onscreen personality

OMG ... if tonight is a prelude to the rest of the season, can they cancel it mid-season? I DVR'd it, then fast-forwarded for most of the show. It was so incredibly boring, stupid and gross tonight.

The pie eating, who wants to see people throwing up?

The strategy discussions ... for the majority of the show? I mean, strategy is discussed before, during and after the dates ... in fact, was anything else shown of conversations besides strategy conversations?

The dates ... snoozefest.

Tenley ... really? How old is she? I was so sick of her talking about her ex on Jake's season; now I am just sick of her.

And what is Melissa doing on this show; although I did like her outfit at the painting date.

Ugh for the entire show tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4040145;
    This was more boring than Big Brother on a lazy afternoon. We need a strategy thread here as well to keep all the alliances straight.

Gia did make a bad strategic move for her alliance, and then there is Nikki, who has been on the reunions and should be with the cool clique, but she is unattached. I can see why she flipped emotionally, but she just destroyed her alliance.

The "dates" are the dumbest stuff I've ever seen - although it was a kick to see Jonathan act The Bachelor role. He handled himself fairly well, except that he, as Gia, voted his heart instead of his alliance. They should all read the BB handbook before going on these mini-group dates.

And, where was the fun on these supposed dates? Rolling around in paint and sitting on Moroccan rugs? HUH?

Stupid Show.
    I saw only 10 minutes of it and then again in that 10 minutes I saw more than I wanted to with this show(kind of boring for me). I kind of thought Ashley might have a thing for Jonathan thou I think his biggest mistake was in giving Gwen that rose thinking she cared for him but even before she said not in a million years in her VO, I knew she was playing him. I think that the other girls will remember that later JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne.tran;4040162;
    If Tenley was actually as "immature" as everyone seems to think, kiptyn would be long gone. Kovacs too if Elizabeth is like her onscreen personality
    That's right. Men never fall for crazy/immature/whiny women. And woman never fall for dominating/childish/petulant men. That's why every couple is comprised of two sane, stable individuals and the lunatics are all footloose and fancy free.

And I prefer this show to the Batchelor. While I do watch the benighted displays of whoremongering, I am nothing but embarrassed for all participants because all that false Hallmark-card quality romance is, well, embarrassing. Give me some machinations and chicanery and I'm a happy-ish woman.
    Last edited by Rattus; 08-17-2010 at 09:54 AM.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast