+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/16 Show Thread *West Coast SPOILERS*

Re: 8/16 Show Thread *West Coast SPOILERS*

What a shock that Tenley is crying again. She's annoying and boring.

Gwen is 39.

Tenley is so irritating - she cries all the time! I used to like her but wow, she just crumbled when Elizabeth questioned her! She opened her mouth to begin with, so she should've stood up for herself and not worried if E was upset. That was disturbing! Seems Natalie is just going to go all out now, since hot-Jesse accused her of getting around. It's too bad. I had to laugh at the comment about her kissing everyone for twenty bucks though! Gia should have given Craig the rose; I don't understand why or how she fell under Wes' spell. He was being sweet, but it seemed a little overly gushy. He was really putting it on thick. I wonder why David wasn't one of the names thrown out there to be voted out? Yes, Kip is very likeable and connected to Tenley(poor guy), but David is so persuasive and strong.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4039966;
    If Tenley and Kip have a relationship like Elizabeth and Kovacs then we are missing a lot! I haven't seen anything remotely alike in these "couples"
    At this point I don't think they do which is why Tenley said what she did. Come on, they would show us Kenley or Tiptyn getting close. Tenley is uber sensitive but I still like her. She just needs to have thicker skin.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Oh, and I forgot to mention my other favorite comment from tonight's show: when Gwen said the Weatherman likes her and she was emphatic about how it's NOT going to happen, guaranteed!! hahaha!!

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4039957;
    UGLY tie/shirt combo Chris. Someone trusted a dresser and shouldn't have.
    He made a comment about that on his twitter last night...guess he wasn't enthused with it either. Thanks for the update all...I'm not going to bother. Why give MF any ratings? He'll just inflict more of this kind of nonsense on us.

FORT Fan

I'm already so tired of talk about the "insiders" and "outsiders." Although I've watched pretty much every episode of The Bachelor/ette, this Pad show is very boring to me because they spend way too much time showing people sitting around talking about who is going to vote whom off. Wish they showed more funny moments like at the end, with their trying to cook the frozen meal in the oven. I may not watch next week, and just watch "Dating in the Dark" instead.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;4040013;
    Tenley is so irritating - she cries all the time! I used to like her but wow, she just crumbled when Elizabeth questioned her! She opened her mouth to begin with, so she should've stood up for herself and not worried if E was upset. That was disturbing! Seems Natalie is just going to go all out now, since hot-Jesse accused her of getting around. It's too bad. I had to laugh at the comment about her kissing everyone for twenty bucks though! Gia should have given Craig the rose; I don't understand why or how she fell under Wes' spell. He was being sweet, but it seemed a little overly gushy. He was really putting it on thick. I wonder why David wasn't one of the names thrown out there to be voted out? Yes, Kip is very likeable and connected to Tenley(poor guy), but David is so persuasive and strong.
    My theory is 'cuz Kiptyn is viewed as Tenley's protector, and the outsiders don't necessarily like Tenley.

Think about it. Tenley is like the center of that "popular" group. She's loud, whiny, attention-seeking, "adorable" and "liked". Get rid of her, and what's left of that group?

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbradwomack;4040001;
    Can someone please explain to me why Tenley cried? Again?
    Because she plain silly, I guess she think she can cry herself to the money.

OK, so I'm officially through with this show. It's just irritating now. I don't like Elizabeth, and all this back-stabbing and cliques, and who's in and who's out - reminds me too much of work lately. (Yes, it's that bad. Ugh)

I agree with Lynne -- they should keep the outtakes and forget this Survivoresque cheesy nonsense. I bust out laughing watching those 2 yahoos try to heat up a frozen dinner! That bit was priceless! I loved when Jesse raised his eyebrow when Dave (?) read the directions, "Remove the lid, then replace the lid..." Ahahahahaha! And then Jesse asking why you would need to remove the lid and replace it again! And they just couldn't figure out the stove. Excellent outtake! I want more of THAT!

ETA: Oh, and will it come out that Jessie and Dave become a couple after the show? Where the heck did THAT come from???
    Last edited by LuvThisStuf!; 08-16-2010 at 11:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast