+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 8/9 PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/9 PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by CookieJ;4032348;
    First thing I noticed was Gwen. LOVED her on Aaron's season, but last night she looked like a Stepford Wife. Also, everyone else's age was noted next to their names/seasons but Gwen's said ?? like she didn't want to give up her real age?

Elizabeth is a total Whack-a-Doodle. I couldn't stand her on Jason's season, and she is only getting more mental as she gets more airtime. I also thought she was channeling Lindsay Lohan without the Juvaderm Lip Plump.

Dave surprised me. He was actually shown as a 'real' guy, at least on this episode. On Jillian's season his eyes were really red-rimmed and dark circled like he had a serious drinking problem. His face was 'normal' last night. I didn't notice if he was or wasn't drinking, but it makes me wonder if he's on the wagon, which would make him less volatile. We will see how he progresses.

My husband and I call Tenley 'Tinkerbell', and last night Tinkerbell needed a Quaalude.

Michelle is/was/will always be a headcase. Glad she got booted off first thing, but I really hope Whack-a-Doodle is next. She's a Stalker, Jesse, run don't walk!

Craig M is a very odd sort of guy. We never really got a chance to see if he could be any form of good catch on Ali's season since they only focused on his Psycho Side, but even when on a 'date' he came off odd and kind of desperate!

Never liked Jesse or Juan and last night liked them even less. Wes is a trainwreck. Can't believe he hooks up with Gia later on. She's hot but she doesn't seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer, so maybe they deserve each other!
    When do they hook up? I know she gives him the rose but I didn't think anything happens

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Did anyone else notice that during the montage of successful relationships from the Bachelor they showed Andy and Tessa? And didn't show Jillian and Ed (or at least I don't think they showed them).

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

OMG, loved the show! All the machinations going on... I haven't laughed this hard at people in a long time.

I see Michelle is as crazy as ever. Hearing Craig confirm they were bunkmates makes me glad she was voted out after cornering Tenley. :nono And it's nice to see Tenley as happy (excluding the Michelle incident) as ever. The girl is still pooing rainbows...maybe she should get together with Chris L. Elizabeth seems to have a little crazy going on as well. You can change your hair color but you can't bleach the crazy out, it seems. So nice to see Peyton and Gwen, though I'm not sure I like whatever Gwen's had done.

I had to laugh at all the girls supporting Jonathan over Craig. He's the perfect best friend. I also had to chuckle at what he said re: Krisily--he should be used to that as she's from RI and he's from MA. He grew up with that!

This is going to be a fun way to end the summer. It's the first bachelor/ette show I don't care to know the spoilers--and I'm loving that!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

It's a fun show, and the first episode isn't nearly as trashy as I thought it would be.

Wasn't Crisily from Charlie O'Connell's season? She looked totally different - Looks like she had a lot of work done - including all new teeth. I liked her better before.
    Elizabeth should have left her hair dark. She looked prettier before. Now she just looks totally fake and even more wacky than usual!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I'm glad I previously recorded this show as it was easier to fast forward through a lot of it.

I think I'm seeing much more clearly why a lot of these gorgeous women are not married/engaged, etc.
    Saying they are "quirky" would be kind.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4033055;
    It's a fun show, and the first episode isn't nearly as trashy as I thought it would be.
    Based on the promos, I thought the show was going to be trashy. It's actually about people trying to compete with each other; control each other; and get along with each other. But, they're trying to make the show trashy. An example of that was the "challenge."

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Are there any guys on this show from DeAnna's season? Or are they all Jillian's, with 3 of Ali's?

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4032007;
    Sooooo, Elizabeth is now channeling Lindsay Lohan? Bad fake orange freckly tan. Bad blonde dye job? Continues to have a bad boob job (ok - I think Lindsays are real - Elizabeth should have gotten hers fixed). Did anyone get a screencap of her nails? Does she have "I Love Jesse" written on them?

If any of Elizabeth's friends read here - please go to Barnes & Noble ASAP and get that skank a copy of "He's Just Not That Into You". Jeez - how not to get a guy to want you 101! Jesse, dude - she's sooooo not worth that - or maybe she is. She certainly had an "Open For Business" sign pointing to her crotch the whole episode.
    :LOL

Elizabeth is clearly a nutjob. She acted a fool on Jason's season with all her antics (you cant kiss me, na na nana boo boo, ..oh, do you want to kiss me...HA! im awesome, look at me pretending to be hard to get) and this was her one shot to redeem herself to the viewers. Instead of acting mature she strolls out demanding that Jesse follow her commands , breaking down when he doesn't , slandering him because he's trying to play a game :nono, then scrambling to save him because she (QUOTE!) "feels love."

Psycho.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4034079;
    Are there any guys on this show from DeAnna's season? Or are they all Jillian's, with 3 of Ali's?
    Jillian's and Ali's. And aside from Peyton, Krisily and Gwen, I think all the girls are from Jake's or Jason's season.

+ Reply to Thread