+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 8/9 PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 8/9 PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

I like the show so far. Love Tenley and Kip. Elizabeth is crazier than I thought. I do believe she's playing a role. Jesse and David are hot. It's good to see these people again, I guess.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

I didn't watch the franchise before Jake's season so many are new to me but I think that some of the combos are so silly and unbelievable. My husband asked me what I was getting out of watching this trainwreck....I think that in my twisted mind it makes me feel superior to these empty people.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

i thought last night was great, but michelle is crazy. I could not believe the way she went after Tenley. I really like Tenley and kip, and I did like Elizabeth and Jesse K. although for some reason,, i kept getting Kip and Jesse confused
    I am on team Love

FORT Newbie

I really liked the show last night. Here are some of my impressions:

Natalie - wow, what a gossippy brat! I couldn't believe it when she relayed the story of Juan only sleeping with Nikki to get a free place to stay. That was seriously low and probably not true. Totally wrong of her to say something like that about a fellow woman. She is way too old (28) to still be acting like a spoiled child.

Elizabeth - I thought she was crazy on Jake's season, but now I'm sure. If I "loved" someone but they didn't love me back I certainly wouldn't be talking about it on national television. Yikes!

Weatherman - I actually liked him last night. He looked so horrible on Ali's season, it was nice to see him fitting in better.

Craig & Michelle - I agree with the PP who said that Craig did somewhat confirm their hookup in the voting room. Poor Michelle - she just seems clueless about how to handle relationships - friendship or romantic.

Tenley - I thought she was bratty and over the top last night too. I wonder if that will continue. It may damage her rep as America's sweetheart.

Overall, I was very entertained.

ETA - was anyone else wondering why so many very attractive people are still single in their late 20's and 30's?

Quote Originally Posted by RHFan1205;4031924;

Natalie - wow, what a gossippy brat! I couldn't believe it when she relayed the story of Juan only sleeping with Nikki to get a free place to stay. That was seriously low and probably not true. Totally wrong of her to say something like that about a fellow woman. She is way too old (28) to still be acting like a spoiled child.

Elizabeth - I thought she was crazy on Jake's season, but now I'm sure. If I "loved" someone but they didn't love me back I certainly wouldn't be talking about it on national television. Yikes!

Weatherman - I actually liked him last night. He looked so horrible on Ali's season, it was nice to see him fitting in better.

Craig & Michelle - I agree with the PP who said that Craig did somewhat confirm their hookup in the voting room. Poor Michelle - she just seems clueless about how to handle relationships - friendship or romantic.

Tenley - I thought she was bratty and over the top last night too. I wonder if that will continue. It may damage her rep as America's sweetheart.

ETA - was anyone else wondering why so many very attractive people are still single in their late 20's and 30's?

No. The Bachelor Pad is one giant can of assorted NUTS. Attractive or not, this is why they are all still single.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-10-2010 at 11:42 AM.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by RHFan1205;4031924;

Silly, you because they are on realitytv!!!! LOL
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4031673;
    He's required not to. Both Kip & Gia said goodbye to fans because they are not allowed to twitter or FB while show is airing.
    Yeah, I see that now. It just seems like Tenley and Natalie are twittering non stop.

I wasn't going to watch it, but then I just couldn't help checking it out. And actually I enjoyed it more than I expected, though mostly from some kind of schadenfreude.

But anyway, 2 cents:

* Let Tenley be an example that you shouldn't dish it out if you can't take it. Holy cow there are no secrets in that house! If you tell someone something, expect that you have just told the whole house. The smart players will keep their mouths SHUT. Which means that about two of them will.

* I will echo Elizabeth's all-around poor judgment. Not everyone is meant to be blonde and she certainly is not. And the way she is throwing herself at Jesse is pathetic. The message was clear - he is more interested in $250,000 than he is in you. Furthermore, I firmly believe that to keep a man permanently interested, he has to feel to an extent like he has pursued and won a woman. She is throwing her heart at him instead of letting him work for it. Sure he'll keep bedding her because he can, but until something better comes around.

* I loved Melissa's metallic bandage dress. I thought she looked great.

* Chris in a purple polka dot tie over a gingham shirt in the preview? Not so much. Reading the thread I was thinking, oh, it can't possibly be THAT bad. Yes, yes it can.

* So far I think the guys are playing this better than the girls are, by far. Kiptyn is off to a good start by keeping his mouth shut and not centering on one woman too soon. Craig played well, separating the guy/girl dynamic from his own feelings and bold-face lying to Michelle. Nikki seems to have done ok, in that she got done what she wanted without making herself a target in the process.

A fun watch though. I wouldn't call myself hooked, but it's light and fun.
    _(Moo!)

So I thought the show was pretty boring.

And dang are there a lot of annoying girls in the house. Most annoying being Elizabeth and Tenley and Nikki. I think there might be only 3 or 4 girls that I like (Natalie, Crisily, Peyton and maybe Gia). Seriously, I think I almost feel sorry for the guys for being stuck with that group of girls.

Poor Jesse. He really screwed himself over by screwing Elizabeth. That girl is full on crazytown. And she claims Michelle is the crazy one! Ha!

Anyway, the show desperately needs more Wes. He's by far the most entertaining thing they've got going for them.

I watched about 20 minutes of the show and concluded that it's just not for me. One thing about it though, I don't think Big Brother can hold a candle to it. LOL

+ Reply to Thread