+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 8/9 PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Re: 8/9 PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

I think MF is a jerk, but he's not holding a gun to their heads. I can't believe that some of them went on there. Gwen is so sweet and I would think way too mature to even entertain the thought of going on the show. Can't understand why Kiptyn went on either.

I am shocked that these girls just lay everything out there. I'm fine with Nikki getting Juan voted off (maybe he's not gay), but don't let him know that he hurt you so. Pretend he didn't mean a thing to you and you are over him!

Okay - I will jump in as the minority who love it...

I told my husband - it is an awesome experiment of people with very low morals who throw them all out the window at the chance to win money.

I couldn't believe that Elizabeth doesn't want Jessie to date but she went out on the date and was willing to make out with him for the rose. That girl MIGHT be crazier than Michelle!!

I also think Craig confirmed in the deliberation room when he said that it was hard to vote her out b/c she was his "bunkmate" I think that validated what Tenley said! Tenley did go a little over the top about being scared - but Michelle did block her in the bathroom where she knew there were no cameras and I can see someone as doe eyed as Tenley freaking out.

I missed the first 15 minutes and seriously was wondering if they were going to add Kiptyn in at a later date - he needed more time on my tv screen tonight!!

I loved Gwen way back when but she is definately much older than the rest of them and way out of her league with this gang!!

Did anyone just see CH on Jimmy Kimmel - he is so hilarious - he said there was lots of sex and that they are all so good looking that they should all just be having sex all the time anyway - then he said that is all some of them really have to offer anyway!!! It was a very funny interview!!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cape;4031799;

I told my husband - it is an awesome experiment of people with very low morals who throw them all out the window at the chance to win money.

I couldn't believe that Elizabeth doesn't want Jessie to date but she went out on the date and was willing to make out with him for the rose. That girl MIGHT be crazier than Michelle!!

I also think Craig confirmed in the deliberation room when he said that it was hard to vote her out b/c she was his "bunkmate" I think that validated what Tenley said! Tenley did go a little over the top about being scared - but Michelle did block her in the bathroom where she knew there were no cameras and I can see someone as doe eyed as Tenley freaking out.

I missed the first 15 minutes and seriously was wondering if they were going to add Kiptyn in at a later date - he needed more time on my tv screen tonight!!

I loved Gwen way back when but she is definately much older than the rest of them and way out of her league with this gang!!

Did anyone just see CH on Jimmy Kimmel - he is so hilarious - he said there was lots of sex and that they are all so good looking that they should all just be having sex all the time anyway - then he said that is all some of them really have to offer anyway!!! It was a very funny interview!!
    It's just coming on here (Chicago) now, so I will be sure to listen for it.

I am also one who loved it. I didn't throw anything at my TV. It was fun to see familiar faces in a familiar setting with a weird concept.

For the most part I found the women manipulative and the guys there for the hot chicks. Krisily should be on Big Brother, but the others aren't thinking strategically at this point. Oh, Jesse K...at least you recognized it was a bad move to "tick off" a manipulative Elizabeth the first day. I loved seeing Juan enter the room and lock eyes with Nikki...the room dripped icicles. Jon as narrator was fine as he was in his sarcastic cutesy mode. Craig M was all right with the ladies...we haven't seen drama develop with the men - yet.

What I didn't like about the production were the previews of the next segment during every commercial break. I would rather be surprised. Maybe next week I'll DVR and wait until I can speed through commercials.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Elizabeth is definitely NOT playing with a full deck, emotionally speaking! She was manipulative during Jake's season and tonight played games and was extremely needy. Run, Jesse, run! She is one of those people who turns every conversation around. :nono

I liked this show as well!! I enjoyed seeing familiar faces....... .... it makes it easier and more interesting to watch already knowing a little bit about their personalities. Some of those guys are definitely hot! We are in for some interesting drama!

FORT Fogey

So, Elizabeth really isn't controlling and obsessed with Jesse... it's just her assigned role, and she's reciting dialogue, just like they do on the Bachelor/Bachelorette? Well, they need conflict in the house: that's Elizabeth's role. I think that if Elizabeth really is like that and isn't playing a role, they wouldn't let her be on the show.
    Last edited by bachelorwatcher; 08-10-2010 at 03:03 AM.

I would say she's crazier than Michelle. They thought they elimanited the crazy person, no she's still there. I hope Kiptyn didn't hook up with Tenley, he doesn't need that silly child. Tenley just did some overacting, Michelle didn't do anything but give her some choice words. Tenley doesn't need to cry, she is very ugly crying. Heck why do they have so many of Jake's women on here, they was boring then and I didn't know their names and still don't care to know them. I believe Natalie forgot about the money after she set eyes on Jesse B. Peyton looks prettier on here than on Andy season. Gwen is still my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher;4031823;
    I think that if Elizabeth really is like that and isn't playing a role, they wouldn't let her be on the show.
    Hmm, really? I'd tend to think MF would just pay her MORE.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4031673;
    He's required not to. Both Kip & Gia said goodbye to fans because they are not allowed to twitter or FB while show is airing.
    do they both get far?

i was underwhelmed by this show... couldn't keep my eyes on the screen for 5 straight minutes
    Team Alibeartito

WOW - Elizabeth is one crazy, obsessive chick. Hope Jesse doesn't have a rabbit talk about Fatal Attraction possibilities!! she's scarier than Michelle ..... and that's pretty scary.....

Tenley is a baby, there's therapy in that girls future... I'll be so disappointed in Kiptyn if he's with her....

Go home already Melissa **gag**
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

+ Reply to Thread