+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 8/9 PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 8/9 PREMIERE **West Coast Spoilers**

I didn't think I'd watch this, but I had it on in the background and got sucked in. I agree, Elizabeth is nuts too. She is such a manipulating tease. Run, Jesse K., run! I want to see a Kiptyn/Tenley love match. I was expecting Kiptyn to ride in on his white horse and save Tenley from the evil Michelle tonight.

Who is Ashley? She was on Jake's season but I don't remember her. She seemed really nice. Would be a nice match for CL actually.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4031741;
    I didn't think I'd watch this, but I had it on in the background and got sucked in. I agree, Elizabeth is nuts too. She is such a manipulating tease. Run, Jesse K., run! I want to see a Kiptyn/Tenley love match. I was expecting Kiptyn to ride in on his white horse and save Tenley from the evil Michelle tonight.

Who is Ashley? She was on Jake's season but I don't remember her. She seemed really nice. Would be a nice match for CL actually.
    No way. She's the one who dressed up in that flight attendant outfit. Remember?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4031744;
    No way. She's the one who dressed up in that flight attendant outfit. Remember?
    Refresh my memory please. During Jake's season I was barely paying attention because Jake was so lame.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagoowl;4031745;
    Refresh my memory please. During Jake's season I was barely paying attention because Jake was so lame.
    She is the teacher that bragged about how smart she was and came off like a ditz.

Tenley LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4031695;
    I'm not a Tenley fan, in fact, i like her even less now. Does she seriously think Michelle is going to physically beat her? You know that if you lay your hands on someone, they get kicked off right? WHY is she crying when SHE's the one who started the RUMOR? UGH, annoying.
    The way I interpreted it, because Tenley said she thought they were cool now (or something like that), is that this happened after it was already cleared up between them - and they just didn't show us, but it was a lot later in the day. Not sure, but that was my impression.

My other thoughts about things:
    I may be in the minority, but I actually liked the show! I liked the way it was set up. It seemed to move quickly, not like the slooowww pace of the Bach. Some of the more ridiculous parts seemed to be a result of them drinking too much, of course. So, even tho Tenley seemed extra hyper and emotional after awhile, it was probably because she'd had a drink or two!!

I felt bad for Nikki too. Juan was slimy - to her previously, tonight, and in general, which did kind of surprise me. Someone should tell her that yellow dress did her no favors, though. I'm SO glad Michelle went home, though Elizabeth should go soon too - she really was awful to Jesse - so manipulative!! I felt bad for him. Krisily was kind of pushing it tonight too, and although I enjoyed Natalie's commentary she might get on my nerves eventually.

Melissa's voice is okay, and I don't mind her being there - she's cheery and friendly enough.

Didn't someone say they are not allowed to tweet or facebook when the show is running? Maybe RS, I don't know, but hopefully that answers someone's question upthread. The things I''ve seen on Twitter makes it sound like they're not going to be commenting on the show.

How cute is Jesse B.? Yum!

Just could not stop laughing tonight LOL.......
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Okay, I am still in the middle of watching this and I haven't read anyone's comments, but I cannot believe Elizabeth!!! She seems like a nice girl (I didn't watch Jake's season because he's a dweeb), but doesn't she have any pride!!! I feel so sorry for her. She takes the concept of the book, "He's Just Not That In To You" to a whole different level.

Okay, back to finish the show.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfan4vr;4031780;
    Okay, I am still in the middle of watching this and I haven't read anyone's comments, but I cannot believe Elizabeth!!! She seems like a nice girl (I didn't watch Jake's season because he's a dweeb), but doesn't she have any pride!!! I feel so sorry for her. She takes the concept of the book, "He's Just Not That In To You" to a whole different level.

Okay, back to finish the show.
    ROFL - no sorrow here for Lizzy girl - she is a bigger twit on this show than she was on the bach........
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I was done with this after the first 15 minutes, but hung on for another hour just to torchure myself. So, I guess I'll rely on the tabloids to announce who the next bachelor is...can't put myself through anymore of this cr*p...MF at a new low!

+ Reply to Thread