+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 218
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tenley Molzahn

  1. #61
    Wild thang Rattus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the trees
    Age
    54
    Posts
    6,911

    Re: Tenley Molzhan

    Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4040264;
    ...it didn't come from a place of standing up for your own morals, it comes from a place of I disagree with what you are doing and I am calling you out. Basically judging what Elizabeth is doing.
    Absolutely. A genuinely moral person can stand for themself without pointing the finger at someone else. An attention whore with a victim complex, however, will always do what it takes to make sure that people are paying attention and feeling pity for the hard done by trusting soul s/he is.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

  2. #62
    FORT Regular Jackieblue824's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Age
    46
    Posts
    133

    Re: Tenley Molzhan

    I think Tenley is more of a drama queen. She keeps crying everytime she gets upset even when Elizabeth starts arguing with her in the 2nd episode. That cry baby Barbie cries over every little thing.
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

  3. #63
    FORT sun
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Maine coast
    Posts
    274

    Re: Tenley Molzhan

    Tenley does not want the public to view her as being adulterous?. Who's more naive...the audience who think she agreed to do a tv show like this, and she's been surprised by the unmoral aspects of it...(oh my!), OR once again she has a role she is playing....let's see. ... I think she definitely was told to "turn on the waterworks....." I am sure there is some "guidance" in this show.

  4. #64
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Tenley Molzhan

    Quote Originally Posted by eclark;4040358;
    Tenley does not want the public to view her as being adulterous?. Who's more naive...the audience who think she agreed to do a tv show like this, and she's been surprised by the unmoral aspects of it...(oh my!), OR once again she has a role she is playing....let's see. ... I think she definitely was told to "turn on the waterworks....." I am sure there is some "guidance" in this show.
    No, that's the true Tenley. There is no reason to give her the F2 edit now. She was throwing herself at Jake and spent the night with him. Who is she pointing the finger out at now. Bit too late for that eh

  5. #65
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Tenley Molzhan

    Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4040155;
    I don't think she's emotionally stable, or at the very least not emotionally mature.
    I suspect she's used the waterworks many times to either get her way or get herself out if potentially tricky situations.
    There was no need for her to make the comment she made to Elizabeth and Elizabeth's mild response should not have resulted in tears.
    Ah! no you see how Michelle's questioning in the bathroom(safe place) could become a water works with "I was afraid" he he he

  6. #66
    FORT Fanatic Bean07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    661

    Re: Tenley Molzhan

    Quote Originally Posted by Living;4040612;
    No, that's the true Tenley. There is no reason to give her the F2 edit now. She was throwing herself at Jake and spent the night with him. Who is she pointing the finger out at now. Bit too late for that eh
    Did we watch the same show, I don't think she was throwing herself at him, plus I highly doubt she slept with him, infact I think she even denied it. Plus, wasn't she a virgin till she got married?

  7. #67
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Tenley Molzhan

    I like Tenley although could live without all the crying. I don't think she was a mean girl during Jake's season. Vienna seemed to be the cause of most of the problems but they whitewashed her a bit because she was the f1. I think Tenley's biggest problem on BP is that she's not tough enough.

    It was just ludicrous that Elizabeth called out Tenley for her comment. They're gone far beyond Tenley & Kiptyn and everyone knows it.

  8. #68
    FORT Fanatic Bean07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    661

    Re: Tenley Molzhan

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4040999;
    I like Tenley although could live without all the crying. I don't think she was a mean girl during Jake's season. Vienna seemed to be the cause of most of the problems but they whitewashed her a bit because she was the f1. I think Tenley's biggest problem on BP is that she's not tough enough.

    It was just ludicrous that Elizabeth called out Tenley for her comment. They're gone far beyond Tenley & Kiptyn and everyone knows it.
    LOL I don't mind her as well, I don't get all the hate and why people think she is vindictive. I just think she is extremely sensitive and wears her heart on her sleeve too much, plus she needs to toughen up. For some reason I do not think Kyp thinks of her in a romantic sense, I think it is more on her end.

  9. #69
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485

    Re: Tenley Molzhan

    I thought it was ludicrous for Tenley to make that comment in the first place, very bitchy.
    I don't blame Elizabeth for saying something.
    Of course as soon as she was questioned she went straight to her default reaction, tears.
    I think she's capable of being very manipulative.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  10. #70
    FORT Fanatic Bean07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    661

    Re: Tenley Molzhan

    Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4041019;
    I thought it was ludicrous for Tenley to make that comment in the first place, very bitchy.
    I don't blame Elizabeth for saying something.
    Of course as soon as she was questioned she went straight to her default reaction, tears.
    I think she's capable of being very manipulative.
    Tenley was stating a fact, their relationships are different, but yes she shouldn't have cried. She should have stood her ground and said that unlike Elizabeth and Jesse, her and Kyp were not in a relationship.

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.