+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tenley Molzahn

Re: Tenley Molzhan

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4040264;
    ...it didn't come from a place of standing up for your own morals, it comes from a place of I disagree with what you are doing and I am calling you out. Basically judging what Elizabeth is doing.
    Absolutely. A genuinely moral person can stand for themself without pointing the finger at someone else. An attention whore with a victim complex, however, will always do what it takes to make sure that people are paying attention and feeling pity for the hard done by trusting soul s/he is.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I think Tenley is more of a drama queen. She keeps crying everytime she gets upset even when Elizabeth starts arguing with her in the 2nd episode. That cry baby Barbie cries over every little thing.
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

FORT sun

Tenley does not want the public to view her as being adulterous?. Who's more naive...the audience who think she agreed to do a tv show like this, and she's been surprised by the unmoral aspects of it...(oh my!), OR once again she has a role she is playing....let's see. ... I think she definitely was told to "turn on the waterworks....." I am sure there is some "guidance" in this show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;4040358;
    Tenley does not want the public to view her as being adulterous?. Who's more naive...the audience who think she agreed to do a tv show like this, and she's been surprised by the unmoral aspects of it...(oh my!), OR once again she has a role she is playing....let's see. ... I think she definitely was told to "turn on the waterworks....." I am sure there is some "guidance" in this show.
    No, that's the true Tenley. There is no reason to give her the F2 edit now. She was throwing herself at Jake and spent the night with him. Who is she pointing the finger out at now. Bit too late for that eh

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4040155;
    I don't think she's emotionally stable, or at the very least not emotionally mature.
    I suspect she's used the waterworks many times to either get her way or get herself out if potentially tricky situations.
    There was no need for her to make the comment she made to Elizabeth and Elizabeth's mild response should not have resulted in tears.
    Ah! no you see how Michelle's questioning in the bathroom(safe place) could become a water works with "I was afraid" he he he

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4040612;
    No, that's the true Tenley. There is no reason to give her the F2 edit now. She was throwing herself at Jake and spent the night with him. Who is she pointing the finger out at now. Bit too late for that eh
    Did we watch the same show, I don't think she was throwing herself at him, plus I highly doubt she slept with him, infact I think she even denied it. Plus, wasn't she a virgin till she got married?

I like Tenley although could live without all the crying. I don't think she was a mean girl during Jake's season. Vienna seemed to be the cause of most of the problems but they whitewashed her a bit because she was the f1. I think Tenley's biggest problem on BP is that she's not tough enough.

It was just ludicrous that Elizabeth called out Tenley for her comment. They're gone far beyond Tenley & Kiptyn and everyone knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4040999;
    I like Tenley although could live without all the crying. I don't think she was a mean girl during Jake's season. Vienna seemed to be the cause of most of the problems but they whitewashed her a bit because she was the f1. I think Tenley's biggest problem on BP is that she's not tough enough.

It was just ludicrous that Elizabeth called out Tenley for her comment. They're gone far beyond Tenley & Kiptyn and everyone knows it.
    LOL I don't mind her as well, I don't get all the hate and why people think she is vindictive. I just think she is extremely sensitive and wears her heart on her sleeve too much, plus she needs to toughen up. For some reason I do not think Kyp thinks of her in a romantic sense, I think it is more on her end.

I thought it was ludicrous for Tenley to make that comment in the first place, very bitchy.
    I don't blame Elizabeth for saying something.
    Of course as soon as she was questioned she went straight to her default reaction, tears.
    I think she's capable of being very manipulative.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4041019;
    I thought it was ludicrous for Tenley to make that comment in the first place, very bitchy.
    I don't blame Elizabeth for saying something.
    Of course as soon as she was questioned she went straight to her default reaction, tears.
    I think she's capable of being very manipulative.
    Tenley was stating a fact, their relationships are different, but yes she shouldn't have cried. She should have stood her ground and said that unlike Elizabeth and Jesse, her and Kyp were not in a relationship.

+ Reply to Thread