+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tenley Molzahn

FORT Fanatic

Re: Tenley Molzhan

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4038878;
    I think Tenley is just a sensitive girl and not confrontational at all. What Michelle did probably really scared a girl like Tenley. By the way, did you all hear what Craig said when he voted her out of the house? He said something like "that was really hard to do. After all, she was my bunk buddy." If he was serious, and he sounded like he was, that confirmed what Tenley said about him and Michelle.
    Remember theya re sleeping in bunk beds - a bunk buddy could simply be the person sleeping in the other part of the bunk bed. That's how I took it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4038878;
    He said something like "that was really hard to do. After all, she was my bunk buddy." If he was serious, and he sounded like he was, that confirmed what Tenley said about him and Michelle.
    Also earlier in the show after Craig won the twister contest, Michelle did mention to the viewers that she was hoping he will pick her as one of his dates after what happened that night between them which comfirms what really did happen as Tenley mentioned. But that was no reason for Tenley or Michelle's behavior which was pretty much immature.
    Last edited by Jackieblue824; 08-16-2010 at 09:54 AM.

Sorry, but Tenley was associated with Mean Girl events on Jake's season, and now this. The only thing worse that a mean girl ,imo, is one posing as a sweet and innocent girl.

So far if the other participants booted off come back to vote in the end who should get the money it doesn't look so good for Tenley. Bet both Juan and Michelle wouldn't vote for her. But who knows if they found love together they might feel she brought them together!!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;4039194;
    Sorry, but Tenley was associated with Mean Girl events on Jake's season, and now this. The only thing worse that a mean girl ,imo, is one posing as a sweet and innocent girl.
    I'm with you Twochicklets!! She was on my last nerve in Jake's season and totally put me over this past show. I can't begin to list what annoys me about her but worse than that was her two-sidedness. If I was her I'd be pretty embarrassed on how I was being portrayed, true or not.

I find her quite ridiculous. From her baby voice and childish enthusiasm to her crying over the confrontation with Michelle.
    She strikes me as the definition of someone who can dish it out but can't take it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Then on this week's show she gets all verklempt because she called out Elizabeth for claiming Tenley's and Kiptyn's relationship was the same as hers and Kovacs. Tenley: Only not physical. She flustered Elizabeth, who is known for her catty comebacks, and Tenley couldn't fight back or have the wit to respond...thus the tears.

If you are going to be on the BB version of Bachelor - grow a second skin.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I don't think she's emotionally stable, or at the very least not emotionally mature.
    I suspect she's used the waterworks many times to either get her way or get herself out if potentially tricky situations.
    There was no need for her to make the comment she made to Elizabeth and Elizabeth's mild response should not have resulted in tears.
    "That's Numberwang!"

IDK... while Tenley's tears BUG beyond words, I give her credit for making a statement to Elizabeth that her relationship with Kyptin is NOT of the physical sorts that Elizabeth has with Kovaks. Tenley had stated beyond a shadow of a doubt during Jakes season that her exhubby had been her one and only. Sounded like she was just clarifying her moral ground... which is pretty ironic being on this show and all! Her friendship with Kyp is different than Liz and Kovak, and Liz throwing it out there for all to ponder over was actually very shallow. I guess I felt Liz deserved for Tenley to stand up for herself. Now if she could have just done it without the cryfest it would have held more weight!

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;4040257;
    IDK... while Tenley's tears BUG beyond words, I give her credit for making a statement to Elizabeth that her relationship with Kyptin is NOT of the physical sorts that Elizabeth has with Kovaks. Tenley had stated beyond a shadow of a doubt during Jakes season that her exhubby had been her one and only. Sounded like she was just clarifying her moral ground... which is pretty ironic being on this show and all! Her friendship with Kyp is different than Liz and Kovak, and Liz throwing it out there for all to ponder over was actually very shallow. I guess I felt Liz deserved for Tenley to stand up for herself. Now if she could have just done it without the cryfest it would have held more weight!
    Interesting way to look at it, thanks! I actually took it differently when I saw it - but this is possible. I have known people like Tenley who have done almost exactly what she did last night. At least for those people, it didn't come from a place of standing up for your own morals, it comes from a place of I disagree with what you are doing and I am calling you out. Basically judging what Elizabeth is doing. I actually don't see where anyone in the house would really think Elizabeth meant the physical thing - I sure didn't, and I can't imagine many fans watching it thought that either.

[mod edit]
    Last edited by Mariner; 08-17-2010 at 10:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread