+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tenley Molzahn

Re: Tenley Molzhan

Don't like how they're portraying Tenley this time. Would she really be the type to start gossip? Maybe she's like that IRL, but I hope she was "coached" to do it. I wonder what her relationship with Michelle is really like.
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

I thought Tenley said that she and Michelle "worked it out" the next day.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

They did work it out, at least she thought they worked it out. Guess not
    Team Channy and Shawny.

I just sat down for a lunch break, was flipping through the channels, and saw a scene from BP. They were interviewing Tenley. She played along with the "show" when they asked her about Michelle, Nikki, and Jesse. But when they asked her if she had found love she answered (I'm not sure of her exact words so I'm going to single quote it):

'I'm feeling in love. But was it from Bachelor Pad or not? You'll just have to wait and see.'

Interesting!!!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4033490;
    I just sat down for a lunch break, was flipping through the channels, and saw a scene from BP. They were interviewing Tenley. She played along with the "show" when they asked her about Michelle, Nikki, and Jesse. But when they asked her if she had found love she answered (I'm not sure of her exact words so I'm going to single quote it):

'I'm feeling in love. But was it from Bachelor Pad or not? You'll just have to wait and see.'

Interesting!!!
    Well she's constantly tweeting about going down to SD and spending time with her special buddy so I'm guessing she's definitely with Kiptynite, and they're going to have a storyline about it leading into the finale. So cute!! I can see them as a perfect match.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4033081;
    Don't like how they're portraying Tenley this time. Would she really be the type to start gossip? Maybe she's like that IRL, but I hope she was "coached" to do it. I wonder what her relationship with Michelle is really like.
    I really can't read her. She seems like she s**ts rainbows, but then she is good friends with Natalie. Just not sure how that works!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4034618;
    I really can't read her. She seems like she s**ts rainbows, but then she is good friends with Natalie. Just not sure how that works!
    Tenley looks and acts so much like an air head. I could not believe she put up that scene when Michelle asked her about the rumours concerning Michelle. At this stage, I do not even think it was Michelle who was kissing Craig or if it was even Craig. That was not addressed. If it was, TB will have shown more. TB likes the power of insinuating, they may spoil it if they showed it was not them. Did you see Tenley's sneak smile after Michelle was eliminated. She was wiping her eyes then had this satisfied look on her face. That did it for me with Tenley. Maybe she will be with Kip, but with all the girls Kip has in Califonia, I do not see him marrying Tenley. She is too empty (not that Kip has depth).

Anyways, from now on, I'm off the manipulative Tenley.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4033081;
    Note that when Natalie was lying on a top bunk, they put a spot at the crotch as if to hide something. Natalie was in shorts and even with legs wide apart, there was nothing to hide. On the other hand, Tenley was in a dress and had her legs wide apart on a top bunk. They covered her and showed from the waist above covering the exposed bits. I feel they want to potray Tenley as sweet girl next door. Unfortunately it might be harder this time to cover who she really is.

FORT Fanatic

Tenley seems so fake. Her whole personality is based on the good ship Lollipop sailing freely between her ears. Something has to pop this bubble before it over inflates and coats the entire west coast in gumgums and sprinkles.

At least Michele called her out in the bathroom instead of in front of the whole house. Tenley's the one that brought it to everyones attention.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread