+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tenley Molzahn

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Re: Tenley Molzhan

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4032243;
    I don't know - maybe it is an age thing. But in my mind, Michelle stepped way over the line last night. Why she felt the need to *lock* her in the bathroom and yell obsenities at her makes no sense to me. When it got brought up the following morning, why didn't she just deny it? Why didn't she just tell the others it didn't happen? And why didn't she just pull Tenley aside and ask her why she would start a rumor like that when it wasn't true? Really - to everyone else, locking her in the bathroom and yelling obsenities at her was the mature, grown-up way to deal with it?

And no, I don't think Tenley is innocent and she did annoy the crap out of me last night. But in my mind, Michelle's reaction was way out of proportion to the situation and the absolute worst possible way to handle it.
    I agree completely! Michelle was never shown denying what Tenley said, though it is possible she did and they didn't show it. From what Tenley said it seems they had already talked about it and she thought everything was fine, Michelle kind of confirmed that too before she closed Tenley in the bathroom when she said that Tenley thought it was ok but she was still mad. Michelle's reaction was extremely over-the-top and immature. Closing someone in the bathroom, holding the door closed so they cannot leave, and yelling obscenities at them is not at all mature, it is crazy.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4032243;
    I don't know - maybe it is an age thing. But in my mind, Michelle stepped way over the line last night. Why she felt the need to *lock* her in the bathroom and yell obsenities at her makes no sense to me. When it got brought up the following morning, why didn't she just deny it? Why didn't she just tell the others it didn't happen? And why didn't she just pull Tenley aside and ask her why she would start a rumor like that when it wasn't true? Really - to everyone else, locking her in the bathroom and yelling obsenities at her was the mature, grown-up way to deal with it?

And no, I don't think Tenley is innocent and she did annoy the crap out of me last night. But in my mind, Michelle's reaction was way out of proportion to the situation and the absolute worst possible way to handle it.
    I'm not saying Michelle handled it the right way. This is about Tenley and her reaction. If I was in that situation, there is no way that Michelle could have kept me "locked in" the bathroom while she bitched me out. And it wouldn't have to involve anything physical or using curse words back. Tenley just didn't know how to handle it like an adult. And then to break down over it ... holy over-the-top, Ms. Dramatic.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KatesMom

Quote Originally Posted by Becky75;4032277;
    I'm not saying Michelle handled it the right way. This is about Tenley and her reaction. If I was in that situation, there is no way that Michelle could have kept me "locked in" the bathroom while she bitched me out. And it wouldn't have to involve anything physical or using curse words back. Tenley just didn't know how to handle it like an adult. And then to break down over it ... holy over-the-top, Ms. Dramatic.

Arrhh, this is going to sound like I care about this show & I really don’t( cringed through most of it). But….just thought I’d throw out my take…….. I think having someone lock you in a room, block the door & seemingly aggressively “attack” you is kinda scary. We don’t know what Michelle’s body language was like or if she was in Tenley’s face or if she had something in her hands. There was no need to close or lock the door unless she intended to DO something she didn’t want on camera. And she aggressively slammed the door on the camera after Tenley walked out & I couldn’t make out what she said to the cameraman but she mumbled something. I think it was more than an “I’m mad at you talk”.

Maybe Tenley over reacted or maybe you had to be there to get that “threatened” feeling or maybe she’s never been confronted so aggressively before and it really did scare her. I probably would have knocked the crap out of Michelle if she wouldn’t move and walked away but hey, different strokes. I’m giving her a pass on this one because we all react differently to confrontations. Also, with editing, we don’t know how long she was crying/upset. It may have taken hours to calm down.

FORT Newbie

Tenley's reaction was a bit much to say the least but it's not clear what Michelle did in there. The shot of "smile" may or may not be about getting rid of Michelle. Remember that all the footage is edited from head to toe.

So, they aren't going to twitter at all for until the show ends? That's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by koolangel;4032315;
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KatesMom

[B]

Arrhh, this is going to sound like I care about this show & I really don’t( cringed through most of it). But….just thought I’d throw out my take…….. I think having someone lock you in a room, block the door & seemingly aggressively “attack” you is kinda scary. We don’t know what Michelle’s body language was like or if she was in Tenley’s face or if she had something in her hands. There was no need to close or lock the door unless she intended to DO something she didn’t want on camera. And she aggressively slammed the door on the camera after Tenley walked out & I couldn’t make out what she said to the cameraman but she mumbled something. I think it was more than an “I’m mad at you talk”.

Maybe Tenley over reacted or maybe you had to be there to get that “threatened” feeling or maybe she’s never been confronted so aggressively before and it really did scare her. I probably would have knocked the crap out of Michelle if she wouldn’t move and walked away but hey, different strokes. I’m giving her a pass on this one because we all react differently to confrontations. Also, with editing, we don’t know how long she was crying/upset. It may have taken hours to calm down.
    Your right we don't really know what happened, but did yall notice when Tenley opened the bathroom door and walked out Michelle was over the sink brushing her teeth. So if she did hold the door shut at some point she walked over to the sink and started to brush. Tenley must have stayed in there a few minutes for that to have happened. Did anyone else notice that?

Quote Originally Posted by Caligirl81;4032708;
    Your right we don't really know what happened, but did yall notice when Tenley opened the bathroom door and walked out Michelle was over the sink brushing her teeth. So if she did hold the door shut at some point she walked over to the sink and started to brush. Tenley must have stayed in there a few minutes for that to have happened. Did anyone else notice that?
    Yes, I did notice that as well. They also shot Tenley leaving the bathroom from the waste down so we couldn't see her facial expression. Maybe she wasn't even upset! edit, edit, edit

I think Tenley is sensitive and so her reaction may seem like an over reaction to some, but I don't think so given what we know about her. Tenley was wrong to assume it was Michelle kissing Craig but she didn't deny it and when Michelle confronted her, she thought they were cool. I'd be on edge too if someone cornered me in the bathroom and closed the door! That is crazy.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Ten is crybaby witch. She plays innocent when she isnt. She was an instigator last night and she got a bad edit that she deserved. We will see if that continues.

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;4032720;
    Yes, I did notice that as well. They also shot Tenley leaving the bathroom from the waste down so we couldn't see her facial expression. Maybe she wasn't even upset! edit, edit, edit
    I think people are taking it way too seriously, but Michelle was a easy vote to kick off.

+ Reply to Thread