+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tenley Molzahn

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Tenley Molzhan

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;4031895;
    YIKES! I know there is a lot of Tenley love at the FoRT, but she is very annoying to me. You can't have the all-american, girl next door, nice girl image and then start a vicious rumor about someone (and then cry about it when the subject of the rumor calls you on it)! Also, what does it say about her when her bff is Natalie??? They have evidently been partying together.
    Well, I was never a big fan of Tenley on Jake's season. Behind that squeaky girl-next-door image, I sensed a mean streak about her. I don't know what went on in that bathroom with Michelle last night, but was she really that traumatized? I thought the tears were fake. Notice how she brightened up and went from sobbing to smiling in a second when Elizabeth (ugh! another one I can't stand!) told her that she will talk to the guys, everyone loves her, blah blah, blah, and Michelle is so out of there. Then Tenley was beaming. Fakity, fake, fake!

I watched the show last night and have yet to be spoiled in any way....although that will probably change very quickly. That said, I think the Tenley I witnessed last night was totally different from the one I thought I "knew" during Jake's season.

She's far more outgoing, attention seeking and conceited than she (or the producers) portrayed last time. In fact, she really bugged the heck out of me. I was never a fan of hers but now I don't even like her.

FORT Fan

It seems as if Tenley is totally "bachelor" involved....friends/crushes with all the guys, BFF with the girls..
    almost as if she wishes to make this party circuit her career?? I don't think she has the looks or talent to do much
    else on tv...so she will be a Bachelor/Bachelorette "pro"??

I found her utterly obnoxious last night. She crossed the line between "perky" into "immature".
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I sort of missed the whole bathroom situation. Next thing I know Tenley's crying like a baby. What exactly did Michelle say/do?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4032170;
    I sort of missed the whole bathroom situation. Next thing I know Tenley's crying like a baby. What exactly did Michelle say/do?
    All she did was confront her about spreading rumours. What supposedly made Tenley afraid was Michelle shutting the door to the bathroom and "holding it shut with her foot" (Tenley's words).
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom;4032046;
    Well, I was never a big fan of Tenley on Jake's season. Behind that squeaky girl-next-door image, I sensed a mean streak about her. I don't know what went on in that bathroom with Michelle last night, but was she really that traumatized? I thought the tears were fake. Notice how she brightened up and went from sobbing to smiling in a second when Elizabeth (ugh! another one I can't stand!) told her that she will talk to the guys, everyone loves her, blah blah, blah, and Michelle is so out of there. Then Tenley was beaming. Fakity, fake, fake!
    I totally caught that sneaky grin! It made me wonder if she had planned the entire thing from the beginning knowing it wouldn't take much to get psycho Michelle riled up then booted out. She starts a rumour then back-pedals and says oh, she can't be sure but....and she doesn't want to cause trouble but.....Me thinks little miss innocent may not be so innocent
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4032170;
    Not much. Basically went in the bathroom with Tenley and shut the door and called her out for starting the Craig rumor. It sounded like Michelle was blocking the door at one point b/c she didn't want Tenley to leave. And Michelle dropped some curse words on her. When the door opened, Michelle was washing her face, LOL.

But, of course, Tenley couldn't handle it like an adult. And she freaked out and started crying and acting like her life was threatened by Michelle.

Tenley bugged sooo much. And it reminded me why I was actually rooting for Vienna over Tenley. *shudders*

Quote Originally Posted by Becky75;4032197;
    Not much. Basically went in the bathroom with Tenley and shut the door and called her out for starting the Craig rumor. It sounded like Michelle was blocking the door at one point b/c she didn't want Tenley to leave. And Michelle dropped some curse words on her. When the door opened, Michelle was washing her face, LOL.

But, of course, Tenley couldn't handle it like an adult. And she freaked out and started crying and acting like her life was threatened by Michelle.

Tenley bugged sooo much. And it reminded me why I was actually rooting for Vienna over Tenley. *shudders*
    Yeah, Michelle is no bigger than Tenley, not sure why she was so intimidated. Melissa Ryecroft said that the bathrooms was the place to go to get away from cameras so that things could be discussed/ hashed out. So it's not really suprising that Michelle took the opportunity to speak to her in the bathroom. I do think it was more of Michelle's reputation of being crazy that actually scared Tenley. That being said, Tenley is quite annoying.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by Becky75;4032197;

I don't know - maybe it is an age thing. But in my mind, Michelle stepped way over the line last night. Why she felt the need to *lock* her in the bathroom and yell obsenities at her makes no sense to me. When it got brought up the following morning, why didn't she just deny it? Why didn't she just tell the others it didn't happen? And why didn't she just pull Tenley aside and ask her why she would start a rumor like that when it wasn't true? Really - to everyone else, locking her in the bathroom and yelling obsenities at her was the mature, grown-up way to deal with it?

And no, I don't think Tenley is innocent and she did annoy the crap out of me last night. But in my mind, Michelle's reaction was way out of proportion to the situation and the absolute worst possible way to handle it.

+ Reply to Thread