+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tenley Molzahn

Re: Tenley Molzhan

I don't think they're supposed to be dating anyone until the show is over anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4047574;
    I don't think they're supposed to be dating anyone until the show is over anyway.
    They can date during the show, We just haven't gotten to their point in the season yet so maybe her tone will change in the next few weeks or maybe they are just really good friends.

Isn't there an interview with Tenley floating around somewhere where she strongly hints she's in love? I remember hearing it somewhere but can't find it. If that's what she said, who else could it be but Kiptyn?
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4047574;
    Jesse B and Peyton were out at an event this last weekend with CH and Chris and was asked in an interview if he was single and he said that he had a gf. If he can say it so openly I am sure Tenley would be able too
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4047630;
    Isn't there an interview with Tenley floating around somewhere where she strongly hints she's in love? I remember hearing it somewhere but can't find it. If that's what she said, who else could it be but Kiptyn?
    Is this it?

“I could be a couple coming out of the show,” Tenley coyly told Access during the week of show’s premiere. “We’ll have to see how things go, but definitely on last night’s episode you could see there was some excitement when Kiptyn and I saw each other in the house. At that point, I didn’t know if it was mutual, so we’ll have to see.”

Have ‘Bachelor Pad’ Contestants Found Love? | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

Another question. Hope its ok to post here. Who else is Tenley talking about??
    After checking out steamy commercials from her hit new show, The Bachelor Pad, we asked Ms. Molzahn about some of her juicy hook-ups! She revealed she made-out with not one, but two hotties while taping! But Tenley insisted only one was for fun and the other had some meaning behind it!

Tenley Finds Love On ABC's 'Bachelor Pad' And Dishes On Jake Pavelka (Video) - Starpulse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4047675;
    Is this it?

“I could be a couple coming out of the show,” Tenley coyly told Access during the week of show’s premiere. “We’ll have to see how things go, but definitely on last night’s episode you could see there was some excitement when Kiptyn and I saw each other in the house. At that point, I didn’t know if it was mutual, so we’ll have to see.”

Have ‘Bachelor Pad’ Contestants Found Love? | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos
    Thanks for posting, but that's not it. I know I read somewhere she mentioned something like she "could be in love." I'll try to find it again!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom;4047715;
    Thanks for posting, but that's not it. I know I read somewhere she mentioned something like she "could be in love." I'll try to find it again!
    It may have been on the Daily10, but I can't find that video anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4047671;
    Jesse B and Peyton were out at an event this last weekend with CH and Chris and was asked in an interview if he was single and he said that he had a gf. If he can say it so openly I am sure Tenley would be able too
    He did? I didn't see that interview. I didn't get the impression that he and Peyton were openly dating since they were out with Chris L and CH although of course it seems that way since she was there.

You never know if tptb are asking them to keep it quiet whether they are are aren't dating. Peyton & JB have already gotten together on the show but T/K haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4047515;
    I just watched an interview with Tenley and a viewer asked her if she was dating anyone. She answered "no, I'm not dating anyone quite yet". She sounded sincere like she really wasn't dating anyone. Maybe it hasn't worked out with Kiptyn beyond friendship, so he might really be available to be the Bachelor if CL continues to say no.
    Somewhere in the last day or so, I read someone commenting that he was asked in an interview if he would be open to being the next Bachelor. His comment was basically yes, he would be. I guess we can hope.

+ Reply to Thread