+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tenley Molzahn

FORT Fogey

Re: Tenley Molzhan

Quote Originally Posted by ladygreco;4045750;
    I think you are correct. I think Tenley is surprised about her edit.
    I am sure all the contestants are surprised at their edit.

I don't think Tenley's had such a bad edit all things considered. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be happy with Elizabeth's edit but she cried and they showed it. Annoying to watch but doubt it's going to change anything for her irl.

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;4045040;
    ....or did she get a really good edit on Jake's season? Will the real Tenley please stand up?
    Since she annoyed the hell out of me on Jake's season (once again, I didn't get the overwhelming love some particular participant in this gagfest received from the masses), I'm going to assume that she had was was perceived to be, though not to my jaundiced eye, a good edit before. Can someone explain to me why vapid and perky is so damn popular?
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4045832;
    Since she annoyed the hell out of me on Jake's season (once again, I didn't get the overwhelming love some particular participant in this gagfest received from the masses), I'm going to assume that she had was was perceived to be, though not to my jaundiced eye, a good edit before. Can someone explain to me why vapid and perky is so damn popular?
    She annoyed me too, Rattus. I think that is the real Tenley and it is just coming out differently because of the different circumstances of the shows. I think she is very sensitive and immature. I guess we were all so focused on Vienna and the other girls during TB that she came off well in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4039521;
    I find her quite ridiculous. From her baby voice and childish enthusiasm to her crying over the confrontation with Michelle.
    She strikes me as the definition of someone who can dish it out but can't take it.
    Hey, but she can bend her legs above her head. Maybe that's all some people care about?

:nono

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I for one felt sad for Tenley last night, her timing was off. At the kissing contest she was all giggly and insecure when blindfolded. No wonder the first two guys couldn't get her to focus but #3 Kip really made an effort to grab her and give her a good kiss. When she found out #3 was him it was reassuring that he wanted to kiss her. Later when she went to snuggle with him & he gave her the brush off he implied it was in respect of the other people in the room but later said in personal interview he didn't want the other girls to rule him out in the game, that the money would be life changing. Poor Tenley didn't understand and took it like "what was I thinking?" our relationship is not going there. Just freinds or more..... remains to be seen and one of the main reasons I keep watching the show, to see what develops between the guys and girls!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4047228;
    I for one felt sad for Tenley last night, her timing was off. At the kissing contest she was all giggly and insecure when blindfolded. No wonder the first two guys couldn't get her to focus but #3 Kip really made an effort to grab her and give her a good kiss. When she found out #3 was him it was reassuring that he wanted to kiss her. Later when she went to snuggle with him & he gave her the brush off he implied it was in respect of the other people in the room but later said in personal interview he didn't want the other girls to rule him out in the game, that the money would be life changing. Poor Tenley didn't understand and took it like "what was I thinking?" our relationship is not going there. Just freinds or more..... remains to be seen and one of the main reasons I keep watching the show, to see what develops between the guys and girls!!!!
    I agree but I think the jumping into bed was staged. Look how upset Tenley got at other times yet the guy she really likes spurned her, I think she would have been more upset if it wasn't staged. Compare that to how giddy she was when she found out that Kiptyn really kissed her or even how upset she got with Michelle that seemed more real that her sitting on the loveseat. I think she really likes him but knew not to take that moment as a truth about how he feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4045832;
    "Can someone explain to me why vapid and perky is so damn popular?" ... can we get that on a bumper sticker, please??? Words to live by!

I just watched an interview with Tenley and a viewer asked her if she was dating anyone. She answered "no, I'm not dating anyone quite yet". She sounded sincere like she really wasn't dating anyone. Maybe it hasn't worked out with Kiptyn beyond friendship, so he might really be available to be the Bachelor if CL continues to say no.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4047515;
    I just watched an interview with Tenley and a viewer asked her if she was dating anyone. She answered "no, I'm not dating anyone quite yet". She sounded sincere like she really wasn't dating anyone. Maybe it hasn't worked out with Kiptyn beyond friendship, so he might really be available to be the Bachelor if CL continues to say no.
    She might have to give the "canned" response until the show is over!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

+ Reply to Thread