Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Kiptyn Locke

Kiptyn Locke

Kiptyn Locke
    Residence: Encinitas, CA

Kiptyn may have lost Jillian's heart to Ed, but those unforgettable washboard abs already makes him a winner with us. Will he be able to stomach the competition here?

Re: Kiptyn Locke

Mr. Gorgeous. He is still in the event planner game and doing very well with all his charity work.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I am just wondering if Kiptyn is going to get as clean an edit as he did on the Bachelorette. I saw where Mike Fleiss was describing the Bachelor Pad saying "it's really like the first ever televised network orgy". I can only imagine what Fleiss has in store for all the participants. I was actually surprised to hear that Kiptyn was going to be on the BP.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;4028937;
    I am just wondering if Kiptyn is going to get as clean an edit as he did on the Bachelorette. I saw where Mike Fleiss was describing the Bachelor Pad saying "it's really like the first ever televised network orgy". I can only imagine what Fleiss has in store for all the participants. I was actually surprised to hear that Kiptyn was going to be on the BP.
    Agree. What I don't understand is that Kiptyn thanked no to be the bachelor, and said yes to this "orgy" ? Anyway, maybe it was because of Tenley ?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;4029494;
    Agree. What I don't understand is that Kiptyn thanked no to be the bachelor, and said yes to this "orgy" ? Anyway, maybe it was because of Tenley ?
    I think he said yes because I hear he is donating the money to charity. Also, it is a game. He does not have to pretend to be in love with anybody and hurt them. Kip would never want to lead anyone on for pretend. Sigh...good to have him back on my TV. However, because he is so classy we won't get to see much of him I'm afraid. Craig and David - Wes - all those guys who love to play it up will steal the limelight from this class act. Oh well, I will accept whatever glimpses of him that I can get.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;4031980;
    I think he said yes because I hear he is donating the money to charity.
    He won't have any money to donate if he is not the last person standing! I think he is here "for the right reasons" (just like others), i.e., for publicity. He seems like a nice and clean guy though, should have avoided this orgy fest.

I love him he is my fave on the show . kudos to Kiptyn for representing all the sane people in this world on the show since the majority of them are fruit loops
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

I hope he is not here for Tenley. She is one basket case!

I am glad Kip is here too and I can already see the attraction/connection to Tenley. I hope it works out.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SurferBlonde;4032037;
    I hope he is not here for Tenley. She is one basket case!
    Glad someone else spotted that.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast