+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 95
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Kiptyn Locke

  1. #81
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    Kiptyn went to E! to do the "Dish" today.

  2. #82
    FORT Fogey Tiggerlgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    Quote Originally Posted by fashionista84;4063238;
    There are cute pics of Kiptyn and Tenley shopping together in Hollywood on Getty Images.
    Thanks! They look like they are having fun!

  3. #83
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    Anyone know where I can find the interview Kiptyn did on Daily 10 a couple of days ago? Thanks!

    and also, when will the dish be aired??

  4. #84
    FORT Fogey Tiggerlgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    Quote Originally Posted by luckyfree;4063377;
    Anyone know where I can find the interview Kiptyn did on Daily 10 a couple of days ago? Thanks!

    and also, when will the dish be aired??
    Not sure about the Daily 10, I would love to see it as well but here they are on the The Dish on Youtube. Not sure if there will be more on the show. Now I see why Kiptyn wasn't sure if he could do it without laughing.

    YouTube - The Dish: "Bachelor Pad" Hookup

  5. #85
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4063301;
    Thanks! They look like they are having fun!
    Getty = ABC generated. Sightings for ABC publicity. like Ali did. Guess more PR is needed for Tenley's new job.

  6. #86
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    171

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    It surely looks like Tenley has made Kiptyn happy. He seems to have come out of his serious side a little. I hope it works for them.

  7. #87
    Oh Mickey you're so fine fashionista84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    70

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4063409;
    Not sure about the Daily 10, I would love to see it as well but here they are on the The Dish on Youtube. Not sure if there will be more on the show. Now I see why Kiptyn wasn't sure if he could do it without laughing.

    YouTube - The Dish: "Bachelor Pad" Hookup

    Nice to see Kiptyn's comedic side on "The Dish" segment, thanks for sharing this Tiggerlgh.

  8. #88
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    Quote Originally Posted by fashionista84;4063644;
    Nice to see Kiptyn's comedic side on "The Dish" segment, thanks for sharing this Tiggerlgh.
    I don't think I've seen him act like that. You're right, it was nice to see that he has a funny side. They both used the L word. I hope it works out for them if that's what they want. They are both dorky and seem like a perfect couple, but we'll see.

  9. #89
    FORT Fogey Tiggerlgh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,641

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4063862;
    I don't think I've seen him act like that. You're right, it was nice to see that he has a funny side. They both used the L word. I hope it works out for them if that's what they want. They are both dorky and seem like a perfect couple, but we'll see.
    Yeah I don't think they really meant it that way yet. I hope they are happy for now. Not every couple is forever (I am sure we all have our pasts here) but I really wish them the best as they seem really happy and good together. They seem to compliment each other well. I am also happy to hear they are taking it at their own pace and not the unrealistic bachelor/ette pace.

  10. #90
    FORT Fogey umngirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,463

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    There are some cute pictures of Kiptyn and Tenley out with Ali and Roberto celebrating her birthday on Getty.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.