Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 95
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Kiptyn Locke

  1. #71
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;4060524;
    I'm telling you - aside from Kiptyn - what a show full of losers. You have a man standing there saying he wanted to use this forum to make some money for charity - and they still vote for Dave and Natalie. I honestly think it was jealousy - Kiptyn and Tenley have it all- they didn't need the money too.
    Guess these people lived with Kipton and Tenley and know what they really are like. Not the perfumed edit we get of the two from home. So, our opinions will differ

  2. #72
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    I like Kiptyn now more than I ever did on Jillian's season. In fact, I thought he was kind of bland on her season. He just seemed way more human and less than perfect which kind of endeared him toward me, especially when Gia was "grilling" him. Really wish the best for him and Tenley.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

  3. #73
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    california
    Posts
    171

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4060664;
    I like Kiptyn now more than I ever did on Jillian's season. In fact, I thought he was kind of bland on her season. He just seemed way more human and less than perfect which kind of endeared him toward me, especially when Gia was "grilling" him. Really wish the best for him and Tenley.

    It was never Kiptyn looks that made me like him, it was his character. He is not the outgoing drunk like most of the guys. I can completely see where he said he almost didn't do the show. Most of the guys are there for one thing and one thing only. (ok maybe the money too)

    Everyone wants the HOT guys to win, but remember "Looks fade, but Character last forever". Give me a plain, caring guy that knows how to treat a lady with respect over a HOT womanizer anyday.

    Even though Kiptyn didn't win the money, hopefully he won love. He and Tenley sure look cute together.

  4. #74
    FORT Fogey ryansmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    920

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;4060524;
    I'm telling you - aside from Kiptyn - what a show full of losers. You have a man standing there saying he wanted to use this forum to make some money for charity - and they still vote for Dave and Natalie. I honestly think it was jealousy - Kiptyn and Tenley have it all- they didn't need the money too.
    Jealousy? Nah ...

    I think they lost for various reasons. First, Tenley was heavy baggage ... a trouble maker misled others and that made an enemy of Michelle, and perhaps influenced others, during the show. Second, Nicki did feel she earned the right to stay and Kiptyn let her down for, after all said and done, she did keep him in competition. Finally, Kiptyn, during his final statement, implied he was better than the rest of them (when he said he only acquiesced in doing the show) and a statement like that certainly isn't useful when attempting to make friends and influence people.

    Given the outcome, could very well be that what Kiptyn's said in his final statement wasn't lost at all on the cast. My gut tells me that the Kiptyn's and Tenley's revealed votes were the only votes they received and David and Natalee won by a landslide.

    Nonetheless, not needing the money was only a segment of Kiptyn's final statement, for he also expressed only a portion would be donated to charity. And unless I misunderstand, Tenley, throughout, has held she is in need of money.

  5. #75
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;4060779;
    Jealousy? Nah ...
    ...he also expressed only a portion would be donated to charity. .
    To be precise 20% (1/5) will be donated to charity by way of Kipton giving the 20% to friends to donate to the charities of their choice. What cr*p! I do not think the charities played a part in this 25,000. This was another way of giving a bit to dad, mom, sis and my best friend. Glad they did not lay their grubby hands on the money.

  6. #76
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    Quote Originally Posted by Living;4060791;
    To be precise 20% (1/5) will be donated to charity by way of Kipton giving the 20% to friends to donate to the charities of their choice. What cr*p! I do not think the charities played a part in this 25,000. This was another way of giving a bit to dad, mom, sis and my best friend. Glad they did not lay their grubby hands on the money.
    Kip said from the beginning that he would give $50K (20%) to charity and I think he just bought a house and said he would use the money for that. He played the game with integrity and didn't vote for someone if he didn't think they should go home. He refused to send Gwen home and Dave and Kovacs had to give in and send Krisily home.

    Dave and Natalie are no more a couple than Weatherman and Gwen. Pleezzz. They just put on a show for the votes.

  7. #77
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    Quote Originally Posted by klmom3;4060727;
    It was never Kiptyn looks that made me like him, it was his character. He is not the outgoing drunk like most of the guys. I can completely see where he said he almost didn't do the show. Most of the guys are there for one thing and one thing only. (ok maybe the money too)

    Everyone wants the HOT guys to win, but remember "Looks fade, but Character last forever". Give me a plain, caring guy that knows how to treat a lady with respect over a HOT womanizer anyday.


    Even though Kiptyn didn't win the money, hopefully he won love. He and Tenley sure look cute together.
    The more I get to know the more I like him. I was never head over heels for his looks either, although I do think he's a cutie. I just like the guy. The show really was just a catalyst for he and Tenley to stop playing around and make it official.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

  8. #78
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4061156;
    The more I get to know the more I like him. I was never head over heels for his looks either, although I do think he's a cutie. I just like the guy. The show really was just a catalyst for he and Tenley to stop playing around and make it official.
    ITA, Luvvy. Kiptyn was not my type at all on Jillian's show but I really liked how he handled himself on ATFR and in interviews afterward. He came across as gracious and a gentleman. On this show we saw a tiny bit more of his personality and he wasn't perfect and I liked it. I think the Nikki thing was a non-issue. She saved him because she chose to at the time and if she wanted payback then that's kind of blackmail after the fact. Did she really expect him to keep her and not Tenley who he was beginning a relationship with?

  9. #79
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,146

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;4060779;
    Jealousy? Nah ...

    I think they lost for various reasons. First, Tenley was heavy baggage ... a trouble maker misled others and that made an enemy of Michelle, and perhaps influenced others, during the show. Second, Nicki did feel she earned the right to stay and Kiptyn let her down for, after all said and done, she did keep him in competition. Finally, Kiptyn, during his final statement, implied he was better than the rest of them (when he said he only acquiesced in doing the show) and a statement like that certainly isn't useful when attempting to make friends and influence people.

    Given the outcome, could very well be that what Kiptyn's said in his final statement wasn't lost at all on the cast. My gut tells me that the Kiptyn's and Tenley's revealed votes were the only votes they received and David and Natalee won by a landslide.

    Nonetheless, not needing the money was only a segment of Kiptyn's final statement, for he also expressed only a portion would be donated to charity. And unless I misunderstand, Tenley, throughout, has held she is in need of money.


    He said, if he won, he was planning on donating $50K to charity.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  10. #80
    Oh Mickey you're so fine fashionista84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    70

    Re: Kiptyn Locke

    There are cute pics of Kiptyn and Tenley shopping together in Hollywood on Getty Images.

Closed Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.