Closed Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Kiptyn Locke

Re: Kiptyn Locke

Not sure what it is. Can't put my finger on it...but the Kiptyn I loved in Jillian's season has dissappeared. I do not enjoy watching him as much and no longer find him attractive. Perhaps his shirt has been on too much this season? lol I do think they make a good looking couple. He just seems...different. Or maybe Tenley has just annoyed me during his scenes and turned me off to him?
    It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept

Never saw Jillian's saeson, so I didn't really know the guy.
    He seems a lot less in your face, as compared to most of the Bachelor, -ette contestants.
    I don't care whether he came by his money from his own efforts, or his parents, it's very refreshing to see someone so dedicated to charity.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Just going on his looks alone...LOSER! He does seem nice though.
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Yikes. I sure don't think he's a loser in the looks department.
    I liked his looks a lot.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

So it doesn't bother anyone that Kiptyn lied to Peyton about his "relationship" with Tenely (or however you spell their names)? For Kiptyn to have been presented as this good guy that was trustworthy and then to see some of the things that he has done bothers me. He is just like any other guy that was on the show. Nikki saves him because of their friendship and he doesn't return the favor. I'm sure that she (Nikki) felt like a fool after that. She was thinking with her heart and wasn't as concerned about the money at that point, then when she is on the chopping block he decides to keep his "love interest" around instead. I guess at that point it was cool to "be a couple". Sorry folks but I really don't see why anyone thinks that Kiptyn is this great guy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;4059043;
    So it doesn't bother anyone that Kiptyn lied to Peyton about his "relationship" with Tenely (or however you spell their names)? For Kiptyn to have been presented as this good guy that was trustworthy and then to see some of the things that he has done bothers me. He is just like any other guy that was on the show. Nikki saves him because of their friendship and he doesn't return the favor. I'm sure that she (Nikki) felt like a fool after that. She was thinking with her heart and wasn't as concerned about the money at that point, then when she is on the chopping block he decides to keep his "love interest" around instead. I guess at that point it was cool to "be a couple". Sorry folks but I really don't see why anyone thinks that Kiptyn is this great guy.
    Guess most people still have the Fliess F2 edit tinted glasses still on.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;4059043;
    I was surprised that Kiptyn lied to Peyton but that's when I realized he really did want to win. I don't hold that against him. Nikki decided on her own to save Kiptyn rather than going back to the group and telling them that they needed to pick someone else to send home. That was one of the things that ended up giving the "insiders" the power. I don't see why Kiptyn should be locked into keeping Nikki rather than Tenley who he clearly wanted to be with and the one he was more likely to get to the f2 couples with.

Kiptyn and Tenley aren't perfect people but I like them individually and as a couple.

I think the issue here is most people are seeing these people as 1 dimensional. Does Kiptyn have his flaws? Yes, everyone does but he is a good guy overall. It was Kiptyn that told Nikki that he would never vote out Tenley. Gia also confirmed this in one of her interviews. Therefore, Nikki knew the whole time he was never going to take her. The night he got her vote he never promised her that he would never vote her out. So, Kiptyn actually kept his word when he kept Tenley.

He was definitely playing for the money, that is why he lied to Peyton (not a very good liar he was stumbling over his words) and tried hiding his relationship with Tenley.

Again he is not perfect but he did keep his word and was pretty open and honest even with his voting.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4059999;
    I think the issue here is most people are seeing these people as 1 dimensional. Does Kiptyn have his flaws? Yes, everyone does but he is a good guy overall. It was Kiptyn that told Nikki that he would never vote out Tenley. Gia also confirmed this in one of her interviews. Therefore, Nikki knew the whole time he was never going to take her. The night he got her vote he never promised her that he would never vote her out. So, Kiptyn actually kept his word when he kept Tenley.

He was definitely playing for the money, that is why he lied to Peyton (not a very good liar he was stumbling over his words) and tried hiding his relationship with Tenley.

Again he is not perfect but he did keep his word and was pretty open and honest even with his voting.

I'm telling you - aside from Kiptyn - what a show full of losers. You have a man standing there saying he wanted to use this forum to make some money for charity - and they still vote for Dave and Natalie. I honestly think it was jealousy - Kiptyn and Tenley have it all- they didn't need the money too.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;4060524;
    I'm telling you - aside from Kiptyn - what a show full of losers. You have a man standing there saying he wanted to use this forum to make some money for charity - and they still vote for Dave and Natalie. I honestly think it was jealousy - Kiptyn and Tenley have it all- they didn't need the money too.
    Everyone on every reality show ever who was stumping for the prize has claimed that they would be giving a portion of their winnings to charity. And Kiptyn and Tenley are welcome to their tedious selves.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Closed Thread